What's new

In What Country Would You Invest Money In 2023?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Investing your money in the right kind of country would determine the profitability factor. This is because there might be many country that might be performing quite well in the recent times. Japan has gained a lots of momentum recently. So, in what country would you invest money in 2023?

Investing your money in the right kind of country would determine the profitability factor. This is because there might be many country that might be performing quite well in the recent times. Japan has gained a lots of momentum recently. So, in what country would you invest money in 2023?
Well, I have been thinking a lot during this last year if investing in the Chinese financial market, that is, in Chinese stocks, since they are expected to have a good performance in the future, I am also very interested in investing in Japan, for example in the Nikkei, which is the largest stock market index in the Japanese financial market.

Other markets that also interest me are the German and perhaps the Indian market can also be very interesting.

Well, I have no interest in investing in foreign countries, well, it is also not legal to invest in foreign countries in my home country. I would rather invest in my own country and contribute to the development wheil I also make money for myself.

I really like the American market and of course their companies are the best in the world and bring profit, including me, but a year ago there was a sharp fall in the value of shares in China, and therefore I think that now is a good opportunity to buy very cheap shares of large companies that can return to their peak and bring a lot of money.

Honestly, I don't know what other countries I would invest money in. I hear the Swiss franc is currently the best currency according to a quick search, but is it good enough to invest your money in and get a return? I don't know. So I'd say Switzerland. They seem to be doing everything right these days.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back