What's new

If you were offered $5,000 to start any business choice of your own, which business will you choose??

Starting any kind of business is really tricky. If i were given that much amount, I would probably start a food stall because it is very lucrative and people have been earning a good amount of money.

The only online business that I can do are forex and crypto currency trading with importation business. I see the two business as a very easy and profitable business to do while sitting in the comfort of my home. Without thinking of my location.
It is just that many people don't know how cheap we can get product online. Last week I bought a product for $3. But the normal price of the product in my area is $12. If I can buy that and sell it $6. I will still have my own gain of almost 100% of the capital.

Currently, I have no desire to start any business. However, if I had money to invest, I would invest in crypto currency. With that money I can buy One ethereum and about 400 ADA.

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

What business idea will suit your passion, with such amount of money??
This is a huge sum.
I would open my own hair store where i get to make and market my own brand.
It is a long term plan, and if such amount of money is lucky to get to me (lol), that's just what i would do.

This is a huge sum.
I would open my own hair store where i get to make and market my own brand.
It is a long term plan, and if such amount of money is lucky to get to me (lol), that's just what i would do.
That's a good business plan you simply have for yourself. Establishing a long time hair store or saloon will bring in steady income when you establish it with the sum of 5,000$ and understanding the business option you're going into.

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

With that kind of amount of money,i would just expand my alrady existing outfit to a more profitable way,i will do an expansion of my agro product lines and get a good storage facility and increase output by aquring more space for cultivation,and then get some support logistics for prompt delivery.

With that amount of capital at my disposal and converting it to my local currency, I'd start an agro exportation business - buying foodstuffs and other agro allied produce and exporting it outside my country.
I'd as well go into the supply chain of the agro allied business in my country.

If such amount of money is given to me sincerely speaking I will move straight ahead to poultry business,it is one of the trending business in my country and it is profitable

Whoa $5,000 is a lot money in my country it's enough to start different kind of businesses, as for me I'll go into real estate fully, then agricultural businesses and petroleum station

I would choose a grocery shop that comprises of everything anyone might need and also a car wash or a clothing shop containing both native and readimade dresses

Wow, in my country nigeria, that amount currently amounts to 2.5milion in my currency. It is a very good capital to set up any capital intensive business..if I had such donations right at this moment, I will pump at least 70% of the amount to agribusiness instantly.

I won't even start a business with the money, I'll just plan out the best cryptocurrency and invest in it, with my investment in cryptocurrency I am very sure of making profits in the future.. I may have enough times to concentrate in my school and other activities.

$ 5,000 seems like a little to start a business, depending on what you plan. What I could do with this money would be to open a small car wash in my city (a good deal of this works) :)

That's a great amount of money. The be frank I don't have any business idea on mind but if I'm offered that amount of money there are many places to invest. I have ideas on offline businesses.

I won't even start a business with the money, I'll just plan out the best cryptocurrency and invest in it, with my investment in cryptocurrency I am very sure of making profits in the future.. I may have enough times to concentrate in my school and other activities.
Wow, you really do have a heart for making investments and generally taking risks. Personally, I wouldn't invest the whole money into cryptocurrency because you don't know what would happen the next minute. Investing half might be a better option.

Wow, you really do have a heart for making investments and generally taking risks. Personally, I wouldn't invest the whole money into cryptocurrency because you don't know what would happen the next minute. Investing half might be a better option.
No matter what happened in cryptocurrency there is no possibility of you losing a single penny because even if you buy a particular cryptocurrency and it drop it will surely bounce-back, you can only lose in cryptocurrency when you are selling it out or when you are investing in the wrong project, that is why it is important for us to do our own research.

No matter what happened in cryptocurrency there is no possibility of you losing a single penny because even if you buy a particular cryptocurrency and it drop it will surely bounce-back, you can only lose in cryptocurrency when you are selling it out or when you are investing in the wrong project, that is why it is important for us to do our own research.
Well, you do have a point there. Most of the coins that do drop in value always bounces back just that for some, it actually takes a longer period of time to get back being bullish.

Well, you do have a point there. Most of the coins that do drop in value always bounces back just that for some, it actually takes a longer period of time to get back being bullish.
It depends on the type of cryptocurrency you are investing on, I invested on ftm few weeks ago at 3 dollars, the coin actually drop from $3 to 1.8 dollars but now they coin has bounce back to 2.6, and am still holding.

To be sincere I will invest half of the money in crypto currency and half of the money in the barbing business i am actually trying to start , because I know the advantage attached and how I will end up benefiting

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back