What's new

If you were offered $5,000 to start any business choice of your own, which business will you choose??

It depends on the type of cryptocurrency you are investing on, I invested on ftm few weeks ago at 3 dollars, the coin actually drop from $3 to 1.8 dollars but now they coin has bounce back to 2.6, and am still holding.
Wow, that's just one of the things to expect while trading cryptocurrency, all we need in such a situation is to believe and have patience. I also did make some losses investing in doge but I was lucky enough to have recovered my money from Shiba coin

Wow, that's just one of the things to expect while trading cryptocurrency, all we need in such a situation is to believe and have patience. I also did make some losses investing in doge but I was lucky enough to have recovered my money from Shiba coin
Sorry about this, I have lost a lot of money in cryptocurrency just because I couldn't hold a coin and then I didn't have much understanding of cryptocurrency, but for now even if my coin is dropping from $10 to $1 I am still holding.

This is a huge sum.
I would open my own hair store where i get to make and market my own brand.
It is a long term plan, and if such amount of money is lucky to get to me (lol), that's just what i would do.
Lol, nice.
With such an amount in my account, I thinking would have chosen to expand my current business.
Incorporate some features that weren't there before to boost sales.

If i were to have that amount of money to start up a business, i would split the money into two, invest half and use the remaining half to start up a makeup studio, fashion house or a restaurant.

I think $5,000 could be a great amount to start business and there are many businesses to choose from .i would prefer cryptocurrency staking, even though cryptocurrency staking require you to have $10,000 to make good money, I think $5,000 will also make me some cash.

If I have access to such a huge amount of money, I will invest $4000 on offline business. Then, I will invest $500 dollars on cryptocurrency holdings, the remaining $500 will go into forex trading.

I will choose farming maybe it's because my father is a big term farmer and i know that farming are producing food and there's money in farming If you actually know your way around.

$5000 is definitely a large amount of money and I do not think I am going to inject it all into starting one business or an investment. I am going to divide it into two and the first one is to create a restaurant that is going to be primarily focused on fast food and take out. I will also start an e-commerce mini importation business .

$5000 is definitely a large amount of money and I do not think I am going to inject it all into starting one business or an investment. I am going to divide it into two and the first one is to create a restaurant that is going to be primarily focused on fast food and take out. I will also start an e-commerce mini importation business .
fast food business is a giod business nowadays most especially when you are in a good and marketable location and also sellings of wears and shoes by shipping them into the country.

I would start a business of cats prodcuts, basically almost everything that is related to cats. I really like cats so I will definitely enjoy of the business, I had two cats and I know what cats like and desire. I will have healthy food for cats in the business, and toys cats like to run after and play with, I will also have warm products like a cat's tiny house or a cat's small bed, or even a cat's special blanket. I'm not sure that I'm the kind of a guy to open a business and become a business owner but if I had the chance I'm pretty sure that I were considering it at least, just because I can imagine the idea.

I will mostly invest in offline business. I'll start up a supermarket or any business that is suitable in my location such as cement. Apart from that I can invest some also in cryptocurrency if I still have extra after establishing my favourite business offline

I will mostly invest in offline business. I'll start up a supermarket or any business that is suitable in my location such as cement. Apart from that I can invest some also in cryptocurrency if I still have extra after establishing my favourite business offline
There are some offline business that will bring a huge amount of return very fast like you just said , some of them is farming business, most especially fishery and banana farming.

With $5,000 I will finally start my dream business of exportation of Agricultural product, specifically palm oil exportation, this has always been my dream business being that it is very lucrative as you will be selling palm oil to the international market where the price is quite high.
That is a very good business to venture into,it is very lucreative especially when one is dealing with the international market,i am into the business as well,i do the red palm oil,and the kernel oil as well.

There are some offline business that will bring a huge amount of return very fast like you just said , some of them is farming business, most especially fishery and banana farming.
The profitability of banana farming depends on the species of the banana, normally banana usually take up to one year to be fully matured to bring out fruit.. how will it be profitable ?

I seriously have a lot on my mind, there are lots of places to invest such kind of money both online and offline, for me I'll choice to invest it online maybe on forex trading.

I seriously have a lot on my mind, there are lots of places to invest such kind of money both online and offline, for me I'll choice to invest it online maybe on forex trading.
The fact remauns that you will be having series of business plan once you have that amount of money , but i will never as use you to go into forex trading if you are not sure of your abilities.

The fact remauns that you will be having series of business plan once you have that amount of money , but i will never as use you to go into forex trading if you are not sure of your abilities.
That's very true, if you're don't have the proper knowledge of what is happening in the financial market you are not expected to be there, you'll only hurt yourself if you do so.

Direct bank transfer can also be an alternative for PayPal. I have come to find out that a lot of platforms are now allowing people in certain countries to receive their money directly to their bank account.

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

What business idea will suit your passion, with such amount of money??
The business I would start with this money is one that I am extremely passionate about: poultry farming. This venture is really lucrative due to the various means through which the owner could obtain profit: selling eggs, selling mature hens/ cocks and breeding new ones to replace them on a consistent basis

Direct bank transfer can also be an alternative for PayPal. I have come to find out that a lot of platforms are now allowing people in certain countries to receive their money directly to their bank account.

Bank transfers and wire transfers are also considered a good option. However, PayPal is considered safer and much more reliable due to the fact that transactions could be reversed after filing a dispute.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back