What's new

If you were in charge of a business, would you help out friends and family?

your question is not explicite enough,but as one incharge of employment,i would look at competence and capacity to deliver on the job,because i cannot afford to jorpadise the system with incompentent hands.

your question is not explicite enough,but as one incharge of employment,i would look at competence and capacity to deliver on the job,because i cannot afford to jorpadise the system with incompentent hands.
The poster was trying to ask for your opinion as a business owner, that will you give any members of your family a job if your have the opportunity and ability to do so.

The poster was trying to ask for your opinion as a business owner, that will you give any members of your family a job if your have the opportunity and ability to do so.
Before you will have to do that,the person have to meet spme certain criteria,like discipline,having the same vision as the owner,must have demonstrat some level of trust and responsibility among others.

One of the reasons why I am actually working very hard in order because I don't want to my family and friends to worry for money. I am definitely not going to miss the chance to help people who are close to me whenever I have a business and it is blooming.

I was just telling you what the poster meant , and yes , you are right , you don't just give a job to anybody without knowing his ability , he or she needs to qualify for the job .

To some extent, the major essence of a business, is not only for profit making but also as a means of helping the society in one way or other. If you are In a better position and you can not helped, then you have a very big problem with yourself.

There's an adage that says "we rise by lifting others" , helping other people most especially your family and friends is very good if they are ready to work and they are not idle.

Even if they don't really in need of money I will give them a lot of money just because I love them and because of the fact that I am capable of doing it. And anyway there are some who need it so I would really help them if such a case were real, the money will help them to have better lives and experiences.
If I will become wealthy I won't be a miser one I will be a giver who knows what is like to not have enough money sometimes for things.

If I'm in charge of a business I will definitely help my families and friends because that is the best I can give them at that moment. Giving a helping hand is very good.

Even if they don't really in need of money I will give them a lot of money just because I love them and because of the fact that I am capable of doing it. And anyway there are some who need it so I would really help them if such a case were real, the money will help them to have better lives and experiences.
If I will become wealthy I won't be a miser one I will be a giver who knows what is like to not have enough money sometimes for things.
The bond that keeps you together is the blood which is really difficult to deny your responsibility of helping your family members , if I have enough money , helping my family members is my first priority.

The bond that keeps you together is the blood which is really difficult to deny your responsibility of helping your family members , if I have enough money , helping my family members is my first priority.
Is really good to help your family member , but what if you help them and they are not able to use the money wisely , what should a person do in such a situation . should you just abandon the person ?

Helping my family if I am in a position is definitely something I am going to do but that does not mean that I'm going to do it at the expense of my business or allow them to become so entitled

If I'm in charge of a business I will definitely help out my family and friends if the need arises because before I got the business they have one way or the other helped me. I will want to help them because no one sees tomorrow. They might be of help tomorrow.

The reason why a lot of people are working hard is because they want to have a better life as well as better the life of the people around them. Family is very important and I am always going to put them first.

I am sure going to help them, but not at the detriment of the Success of the organization. They should be able to serve as contributory factors to the success and growth of the business.

Of course, if you are in a position to help out your friends and relative, you can do so. Thus, they should undergo the same application process and put them in a position where they are qualified. In case, they are not qualified in a vacancy, let them undergo trainings.

Helping humanity is necessary be a family members or not. If I be in a position to help anyone , I'll definitely do. I do not help people blindly , only when the person truly deserve what I have to do.

Actually helping people is in for. of charity and charity given is very essential to every human being. people grow by lifting others if you dont helped no one can help you.

I have received a lot of help from family and friends , so its normal to return the favour and i prefer to have familiar faces around my business because I always feel the sense of being secured with my people around me.

I would definitely help my families and friends if I am In the position to do that. It is very important that one should render a helping hand to those that needs it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back