What's new

HYIP Investment: An Unethical Business

Although it's not for everybody, there is nothing actually wrong with Hyip platforms. It's just those that are greedy who loose their money.

I have lost some considerable sum of money through HYIP. It was r terrible and shocking to me because I actually did my research on this particular platform before I was convinced. In HYIP, just like you put, you take from one person to give another person( robbery peter to pay Paul). The interesting part is that they always lure participants which fabulous ROI and profits and the greedy ones are usually the first to lose their money
I have lost tons of money to HYIP investment scheme , but now i know better because i was advise back then but i didn't listen because of the percentage I want to gain in the interest.

Although it's not for everybody, there is nothing actually wrong with Hyip platforms. It's just those that are greedy who loose their money.
Those who are greedy and want fast money really end up lossing alot to these HYIPs. So even though they are unethical in their lying, it is best for individuals to take responsibility to avoid them.

It is not really adviceable for any real investors to invest in high yield investment program just because a lot of them are pure scam and they don't actually invest people money in anything

It is not really adviceable for any real investors to invest in high yield investment program just because a lot of them are pure scam and they don't actually invest people money in anything
In our culture there is a saying that there will be no scammers if there are no willing to be scammed. And why are there people who are willing to be scammed? Because they are greedy for money. They imagine that the promised high yield is true even if all indications say it is not true.

HYIP. Is something in my life I can't consider in my lifetime again. After they ruined my life, I learned about them and keep striving higher to succeed online and not through them.

I have lost some considerable sum of money through HYIP. It was r terrible and shocking to me because I actually did my research on this particular platform before I was convinced. In HYIP, just like you put, you take from one person to give another person( robbery peter to pay Paul). The interesting part is that they always lure participants which fabulous ROI and profits and the greedy ones are usually the first to lose their money
I know the feeling of being scammed by Hyip.

I have also experienced losing a big amount in high yielding investment program.

The hyip program or website should be banned from the internet. All of the website are not trading with members money. They are paying members other members money. At the end if it they will stop paying after they have gathered enough money from members

Can you imagine that all the HYIPs I have involved myself in and invested some amount of money in are all a scam. They just pay for a while and quickly close shop

Can you imagine that all the HYIPs I have involved myself in and invested some amount of money in are all a scam. They just pay for a while and quickly close shop
Yeah, I have also come across so many of them that just go scam. Instead of wasting all that money in the hyips, one could just invest it somewhere or save it for something worthwhile.

Pardon me for this comment but it is greed that made you invest in those scam schemes even if you do not admit it. Anyway, whenever the scheme for the investment is too good to be true then expect it to be false. There is no such thing as earning so much for your investment. That is simply a crazy idea.

It is very important and necessary that people stay away from high-yield income programs because a lot of them will definitely end up scamming you.

It's a very risky experience. Investment in it is very risky. Because mostly it's scamme. We wast our time and money. You can only receive with reffreal. Mean 2 members should invest. My personal experience is very bad because it's scamme.

It is very important and necessary that people stay away from high-yield income programs because a lot of them will definitely end up scamming you.
True but the question is would they ever listen? The funny thing about this is that these days most persons are even aware it's a scam yet they still go into it, with the hopes of cashing out before it crashes. Do you think people would ever stop investing on these sites?

HYIP stands for High Yeild Investment Programs. They are a kind of ponzi scheme that promise high returns on your investment. The main reason for not investing in HYIPs is that obviously you will lose money one day. But I personally believe that Hyips are a kind of unethical business. Whenever you "earn" something from a HYIP, someone else always loses money because HYIPs are usually ponzi schemes that will surely go scam one day. Even HYIPs running for two or three years also become a scam one day. I was just pointing out the ethical aspect of HYIPs. Have you ever lost money in HYIPs?
I am fortunate not to lose money to all these high yield investment platforms. There are so many platforms like this out there and some even last for years, members benefit from them for a short while and then they are scammed all of a sudden.

High-yield investment program is a scam because you don't have a tangible products or services they are investing in. They are just using money they get from the new numbers to pay back the old number and keep recycling the process until it goes out of hand.

High-yield investment program is a scam because you don't have a tangible products or services they are investing in. They are just using money they get from the new numbers to pay back the old number and keep recycling the process until it goes out of hand.

Whats even worse is the fact that many HYIP programs do not even admit that they are actually HYIP programs. I have been on a few HYIP programs and they state that they are not a HYIP, but an investment company. However, this was a completely false statement.

High yield investment program (HYIP) popularly known as get Rich quick scheme are very disasterous to we investors. If you really want to Grown and make something from your business, pls ignore this.

Whats even worse is the fact that many HYIP programs do not even admit that they are actually HYIP programs. I have been on a few HYIP programs and they state that they are not a HYIP, but an investment company. However, this was a completely false statement.
And if you ask them what are they investing into they will not be able to give you a good answer. The system is based on people bringing in money to pay old member and they keep repeating the process until people no longer bringing money in the system will crash.

HYIP stands for High Yeild Investment Programs. They are a kind of ponzi scheme that promise high returns on your investment. The main reason for not investing in HYIPs is that obviously you will lose money one day. But I personally believe that Hyips are a kind of unethical business. Whenever you "earn" something from a HYIP, someone else always loses money because HYIPs are usually ponzi schemes that will surely go scam one day. Even HYIPs running for two or three years also become a scam one day. I was just pointing out the ethical aspect of HYIPs. Have you ever lost money in HYIPs?
HYIPs are unethical businesses. They promise their investors high returns, some may actually give high returns, but they do not last.
These HYIPs are scam programs because i have come across people who are still regretting over their losses to ponzi schemes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back