Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
HYIP stands for High Yeild Investment Programs. They are a kind of ponzi scheme that promise high returns on your investment. The main reason for not investing in HYIPs is that obviously you will lose money one day. But I personally believe that Hyips are a kind of unethical business. Whenever you "earn" something from a HYIP, someone else always loses money because HYIPs are usually ponzi schemes that will surely go scam one day. Even HYIPs running for two or three years also become a scam one day. I was just pointing out the ethical aspect of HYIPs. Have you ever lost money in HYIPs?

I have lost some considerable sum of money through HYIP. It was r terrible and shocking to me because I actually did my research on this particular platform before I was convinced. In HYIP, just like you put, you take from one person to give another person( robbery peter to pay Paul). The interesting part is that they always lure participants which fabulous ROI and profits and the greedy ones are usually the first to lose their money

You are right. HYIP business is a scam because there is no way that a company can give you high interest for the earnings of your investment. Since that is impossible so it is obvious that the catch is in the recruitment. You can only receive your expected interest if you can bring 2 victims, I mean 2 members that will invest money.

HYIPs are a very bad kind of investment for the very high risk takers who are those that don't care if they lose so much amount of money in an investment. As for me, HYIPs are not a good form of investment as they don't guarantee returns on investment.

It's a very risky experience. Investment in it is very risky. Because mostly it's scamme. We wast our time and money. You can only receive with reffreal. Mean 2 members should invest. My personal experience is very bad because it's scamme.

HYIP it's really a bad investment which you will lose huge some of money to one day. I was scammed over $500 to a ponzi scheme which is also known as Hyip because all what they promise is high return on interest on your little investment.

Hyips investment us a waste for me.. it's like asking to be scam.. you know they will scam so you can't blame anyone but yourself if you got scammed

Hyip I really unethical and it has made a lot of people lose their hard earned money and that's why I do warn people not to be investing their money in as Business where they won't know the rudiments or in and out of how the business works

You have stated it correctly. The issue with Hyips and why they are still thriving is thanks to the greed and 'hope' of victims. They keep hoping to get paid on another platform even when they have been scammed by one.

Hyips are very unethical and are big ways of robbing greedy people off their hard earned income, i once lost more than a 100usd to emine.co, hyips tend to pay early members to enable them receive more investors and after a while they stop paying and disappear with the money, i therefore advise people to stay away totally from them to prevent any story that touches the heart negatively.

All hyip sites are unethical and filled with fraudulent activity and promises, they promise a high return to their customers and subscriber but end up not paying them as promised, I would say it's not wise to invest in any hyip sites

I strongly agree with this thread and believe in all honesty that high yield investment program are nothing but a scam and dishonest program created with the purpose of duping you of your hard earned money.

I don't know why people still join HYIP sites and then complain about being ripped. I have done HYIP site once and when I was join I was fully aware of of what I was getting into. It's not stable and can't be sustained because they are not generating anything to payout those cash flows. They can only maintain it with new membership fees that's why only new members get to collect their earns.

Most of all this companies that come to you with advertisements that you should invest money and get a ridiculously high amount of return within a short time are most likely going to be scammers and I think you should trade with them with caution not to loose your money.

Concerning HYIP investment as an unethical business. Well, HYIP investment will always end their users or participant in pains and regrets at the long run, I do not advise anyone to invest their money into Ponzi scheme, there is one that crashed of recent in my country and left thousands of people in unpayed and they are in regrets right now. It is better to have your money at hand than to invest into Ponzi scheme

When I was investment in hyip, I never concentrated on unethical part of hyip business. I was only looking forward to make money and I did manage to make some money

HYIPs program investment is a good investment but sometimes you lose but I believe every business has a stage of lose and Gain. I see no reason why we should not invest in hyip

I can not go into any HYIP programs and I can't advise anyone to go into it. Alot of scams have been reported from all these Ponzi scheme.

I can not go into any HYIP programs and I can't advise anyone to go into it. Alot of scams have been reported from all these Ponzi scheme.
I share your stance on this matter. Even without looking at the ethical aspect of the whole thing, the risk is just too high for me to consider bearing such.

Due to greed, excessive love of money made people to fall victim of HYIP scamming ways. I don't listen to such kind of scheme that doubles the money without genuine reason for that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back