What's new

HYIP Investment: An Unethical Business

I won't blame anyone that puts in his money into high yield investment programs because they are just looking for more money but that's not the way to go about it

HYIP stands for High Yeild Investment Programs. They are a kind of ponzi scheme that promise high returns on your investment. The main reason for not investing in HYIPs is that obviously you will lose money one day. But I personally believe that Hyips are a kind of unethical business. Whenever you "earn" something from a HYIP, someone else always loses money because HYIPs are usually ponzi schemes that will surely go scam one day. Even HYIPs running for two or three years also become a scam one day. I was just pointing out the ethical aspect of HYIPs. Have you ever lost money in HYIPs?
I guess greedy people got scammed from any ponzy scheme investment, because why would an investment website created new no source of business running promising to pay you much more after two days,is always ended up as a scam.

I won't blame anyone that puts in his money into high yield investment programs because they are just looking for more money but that's not the way to go about it

People should never invet in HYIPs. I do agree there are many people who place their hopes in HYIP projects. They do not know about how risky their decision is and this is why I raise awareness against HYIPs on forums. On the other hand, some people do realize that HYIPs are scams, but since they are addicted to gambling, no one can make them understand.

People should never invet in HYIPs. I do agree there are many people who place their hopes in HYIP projects. They do not know about how risky their decision is and this is why I raise awareness against HYIPs on forums. On the other hand, some people do realize that HYIPs are scams, but since they are addicted to gambling, no one can make them understand.
Indeed making an investment in hyip is a risky decision because those businesses usually pack up sooner than later since the structure in place isn't a solid one so there would surely be problems

I have lost money on such sites. The painful thing about this is that most of this site do not even come out directly as a ponzi scheme. Like the one i joined recently which has also crashed. It came as a legit business that showed all the documents a company needs to have to be called legit, they claim to be traders. What they do is they trade with your money and after 15 days they would give you a specific percentage depending on the capital you drop. Then the extra profit would be for them. Its just fancy word for ponzi scheme

I have lost money on such sites. The painful thing about this is that most of this site do not even come out directly as a ponzi scheme. Like the one i joined recently which has also crashed. It came as a legit business that showed all the documents a company needs to have to be called legit, they claim to be traders. What they do is they trade with your money and after 15 days they would give you a specific percentage depending on the capital you drop. Then the extra profit would be for them. Its just fancy word for ponzi scheme
My take on HYIP scheme is a scam. How can an investment platform pay their promised interest or dividend on your investment? They can only do that if they are involved in illegal business like prohibited drugs or committing crimes. For a real business there is no such thing as HYIP.

HYIP stands for High Yeild Investment Programs. They are a kind of ponzi scheme that promise high returns on your investment. The main reason for not investing in HYIPs is that obviously you will lose money one day. But I personally believe that Hyips are a kind of unethical business. Whenever you "earn" something from a HYIP, someone else always loses money because HYIPs are usually ponzi schemes that will surely go scam one day. Even HYIPs running for two or three years also become a scam one day. I was just pointing out the ethical aspect of HYIPs. Have you ever lost money in HYIPs?
Before you place your money in such programs you should know the risk involved. I don't know why a lot of people are against it do, but I sure does make some people good cash.

Due to greed, excessive love of money made people to fall victim of HYIP scamming ways. I don't listen to such kind of scheme that doubles the money without genuine reason for that.
I've never invested in such business before because they said it's like a Ponzi scheme and anything palsy most times involves scam

If you need to be very careful about this kind of programs because they have scammed many people of their hard-earned money. I have invested in this kind of program before and I regretted.

High yield investment programmes (HYIP) are ponzi scheme prigrammes or investment that promises you a highyield returns when you invest with them but later scam you on the way.

I've never invested in such business before because they said it's like a Ponzi scheme and anything palsy most times involves scam
That's why you don't have to invest your hard earned money into it. Investment that isn't clear to you shouldn't cross your mind in any way.

High yield investment programmes (HYIP) are ponzi scheme prigrammes or investment that promises you a highyield returns when you invest with them but later scam you on the way.

The only person who makes money is the HYIP owner. I really do not know why FBI doesn't do anything to prevent these scammers. As far as I know most of the HYIP programs are not operated from the U.S. and this is why they avoid persecution.

I have lost money many times on hyip platform , but the only thing is that the more I am loosing money from hyip platform the more I am begining to learn about their tricks , because they have different means they make use of to lure people into investing

Due to greed, excessive love of money made people to fall victim of HYIP scamming ways. I don't listen to such kind of scheme that doubles the money without genuine reason for that.
It is not a legit business because it involves dubious wheels and practices which does not follow the ethics of a good business.

I have been scammed by this High Yield Investment Program. I was supposed to be receiving $700 already in my investment. At first this site was very legit and paying but after one month of paying its members their true color finally was revealed. When you request for a withdrawal, it will say that transaction is pending until with no goodbyes they are finally gone.

Hyip sites have now been generally labelled as scam which is not supposed to be so but because Ponzi has infiltrated the hyip world now every one thinks hyip and Ponzi are the same.

All posts tagged in: online investment platforms that pays daily in nigeria. Complete Online Investment Website Platform Source Code.

I have been scammed by this High Yield Investment Program. I was supposed to be receiving $700 already in my investment. At first this site was very legit and paying but after one month of paying its members their true color finally was revealed. When you request for a withdrawal, it will say that transaction is pending until with no goodbyes they are finally gone.

You invested around $700? That's a huge amount you invested. They probably stopped paying you because the HYIP program you invested in was a ponzi scheme. Once they had no capital, they had no choice but scam people. HYIP owners are the only people who make money in this process.

It is not a legit business because it involves dubious wheels and practices which does not follow the ethics of a good business.
Yes, such kind of business is a dubious one that's why they don't last long in the internet frame. They cone and go with a dubious objective.

Ponzi other wise known as high yield investment platforms have been there since time immemorial and it is only the gullible and the greedy types that do fall for their tricks most time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back