What's new

How To Stop Scams: Here Is The Only Way To Stop Scam Sites

That's right, when it comes to these HYIP sites, it's just too risky and not actually worth it. I have also had alot of negative experience with such sites in the past.

If I knew that HYIPs would turn into a scam, I would never have invested in HYIPs. Unfortunately, HYIPs can never be stopped because there are always people ready to invest in them. I really do not know why people invest in such kind of HYIPs despite knowing that they will lose money. It is just like gambling money.

Reducing the rate of scam is dependant on a conscious effort to avoid scam sites, links and fraudulent promising sites, it is important to check thoroughly a website or webpage or any random link posted anywhere . ensure you verify the site first

That's right, when it comes to these HYIP sites, it's just too risky and not actually worth it. I have also had alot of negative experience with such sites in the past.
That's really bad my friend so it's better to spend time here in forums rather than consuming money , lot of time and energy on those doubtful scam sites .

If I knew that HYIPs would turn into a scam, I would never have invested in HYIPs. Unfortunately, HYIPs can never be stopped because there are always people ready to invest in them. I really do not know why people invest in such kind of HYIPs despite knowing that they will lose money. It is just like gambling money.
That's the Thing, they know it's a scam but they would still want to invest on it. I guess they feel they can quickly cash out before the site goes off hence they rush in at the early stage but this plan tends to backfire most times.

That's the Thing, they know it's a scam but they would still want to invest on it. I guess they feel they can quickly cash out before the site goes off hence they rush in at the early stage but this plan tends to backfire most times.

Well, exactly, this is one of the main reason. I have seen many people claiming that they have made a lots of money using Hyip programs. Their basic trick is to get into a HYIP and exit quickly before the scheme goes off. However, many HYIP owners are also cunning, they tend to "lock" the capital of investors for a fixed amount of time like a week and the investor cannot withdraw his actual amount before that time expires.

Since the begining of internet, scam has always been present there. There are a lot of scam websites out there that use many kind of payment methods to scam people and most of those payment methods consist of transaction modes that are irreversible and I believe this is why scammers are able to take advantage and scam people. I believe there should be a process where the payment could be reversed. For example, paypal has the feature of filing the dispute and actually reversing the transaction. This is why it is hard for scammers to scam people using Paypal. I believe this policy should be adopted by other payment processors as well. What do you have to say?
It is actually a good policy which if adopted by other payment processors and even our local banks, it can go a long way keeping off these scammers. Thanks for sharing this.

It is actually a good policy which if adopted by other payment processors and even our local banks, it can go a long way keeping off these scammers. Thanks for sharing this.

Yes, even banks should also adopt this policy. Unfortunately, it is really hard to receive a bank transfer or wire transfer. However, I was talking about online payment processors because they are mostly used by scammers.

When it comes to scammers, you can never get your money reversed because they know how to move your money fast from you. It would be nice if there could be a way to reverse transactions from crypto world, I would like to get my $600 back from trust wallet
From trust wallet?
How did your money get lost in there?
I have used trust wallet and haven't experienced or heard of scam on the app. It could be that you downloaded fake trust wallet app.

From trust wallet?
How did your money get lost in there?
I have used trust wallet and haven't experienced or heard of scam on the app. It could be that you downloaded fake trust wallet app.

There are many fake apps that resemble the genuine ones. This is why it is important to download apps from reliable sources only. This can be done by downloading apps from official sites only and avoiding third-party sites.

Since the begining of internet, scam has always been present there. There are a lot of scam websites out there that use many kind of payment methods to scam people and most of those payment methods consist of transaction modes that are irreversible and I believe this is why scammers are able to take advantage and scam people. I believe there should be a process where the payment could be reversed. For example, paypal has the feature of filing the dispute and actually reversing the transaction. This is why it is hard for scammers to scam people using Paypal. I believe this policy should be adopted by other payment processors as well. What do you have to say?
Some people are actually are busy in this policy of PayPal account. Some clients are using it to scam the sellers. Once they have what they want they are going to initiate the refund policy in order to get back their money and at the same time have the product or service.

Some people are actually are busy in this policy of PayPal account. Some clients are using it to scam the sellers. Once they have what they want they are going to initiate the refund policy in order to get back their money and at the same time have the product or service.

PayPal does a much better job protecting its users from scams and this is why they never work with scammers or allow scammers to open an account with the. Despite all this, using PayPal would not guarantee that you will not be scammed. There are many people who got scammed, despite using PayPal for transactions.

I don't think we can abruptly stop scam sites from operating permanently as with each passing day more are still be introduced to the society, but you can make people to know how to identify a scam site when one is been introduced to them this would be the surest way to limit the activities of this scam sites.

This is the reason I use PayPal when carrying out transactions online. Atleast you know you are assured that you'll get your money back if the sellers are scam. Several other payment platform should also try and adopt this.

This is the reason I use PayPal when carrying out transactions online. Atleast you know you are assured that you'll get your money back if the sellers are scam. Several other payment platform should also try and adopt this.

The main issue is that PayPal is not at all available in my country and I have to rely on other methods to receive payments. The good thing is that I have been working on many sites that use other Payment methods. I really wish if PayPal was available in here.

PayPal is very good in terms of stopping scams but there are some loopholes also. there was a platform I worked for some time ago and when the owner wanted to send money to people that have worked for him, he made the whole money to be held and therefore those people were not able to receive it.

PayPal is very good in terms of stopping scams but there are some loopholes also. there was a platform I worked for some time ago and when the owner wanted to send money to people that have worked for him, he made the whole money to be held and therefore those people were not able to receive it.

Since PayPal is not available in many parts of the Earth, the only option peop,e have is to use the escrow service that allows people to avoid scam sites. The issue is that not all the payment processors allow escrow. So, you may need to sign-up for a escrow service separately.

Since PayPal is not available in many parts of the Earth, the only option peop,e have is to use the escrow service that allows people to avoid scam sites. The issue is that not all the payment processors allow escrow. So, you may need to sign-up for a escrow service separately.
currently there are many alternatives to PayPal in which you can use to receive money from anywhere in the world. You can use payoneer to receive your money from some platforms you work on.

There will continue to be scam website at the moment but the first and the best thing to do is always try and report any scam website you come across just to stay on theright side this istheonly and reliable ways to stop scaming activity

There will continue to be scam website at the moment but the first and the best thing to do is always try and report any scam website you come across just to stay on theright side this istheonly and reliable ways to stop scaming activity

Yes, unfortunately, scams will continue to exist in all the forms. The change in technology has just made scams take a very different shape. This is why scams are quite popular in the internet world.

One of the better ways to stop scamming activities is by posting the names of the website on social medias. When we start doing that, most of the Ponzi scheme would stop.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back