What's new

How To Stop Scams: Here Is The Only Way To Stop Scam Sites

It can be very difficult to stop a scam as long as people are still showing interest in the scheme. The only thing you can do is to report the particular website to Google to take action against the existence of the website.
I don't know if Google make décisions against those cheaters websites after reporting them , if that's possible so it will be great I know many scam websites online .

I don't know if Google make décisions against those cheaters websites after reporting them , if that's possible so it will be great I know many scam websites online .
Google is going to deindex the website completely from the search engine and no one will be able to access it anymore. The same thing happened to liberty reserve few years ago.

Google is going to deindex the website completely from the search engine and no one will be able to access it anymore. The same thing happened to liberty reserve few years ago.
That's good information , is liberty reserve a scam site desindexed by google , anyway I think it a good solution for stopping SCAM but I believe that scammers won't give up .

That's good information , is liberty reserve a scam site desindexed by google , anyway I think it a good solution for stopping SCAM but I believe that scammers won't give up .
In my own perspective, liberty reserve is not a scam website. But it got de indexed from Google search engine as it was being reported that it gives room for scammer to move fund.

Yes I think so, if he still pays I think we should trust him, but what do you think should we trust him or not? but for me I think we should trust him.

He says that he used cryptocurrency trading techniques to make money on investments. Well, I personally believe that it is far much better to learn cryptocurrency trading yourself and earn money. We can also do it ourselves.

He says that he used cryptocurrency trading techniques to make money on investments. Well, I personally believe that it is far much better to learn cryptocurrency trading yourself and earn money. We can also do it ourselves.
I have been trading forex for years now but I have not really trade crypto but I beleive that crypto trading is a good business,for me now I dont work on all the website that promise to pay because I have encounter many scam website online and some of them get me scam I only steady and work with just the paying site like bizdustry here

I understand the point you are trying to make, no need to join any sites if we can trade cryptocurrency it ourselves that's a good idea. But can you trade cryptocurrency?

In my own perspective, liberty reserve is not a scam website. But it got de indexed from Google search engine as it was being reported that it gives room for scammer to move fund.
Oops that's look as bad experience for this site users , anyway there are still many websites arround so we can always find very good ones to earn more money .

We have many scammering sites online and the only way we can stop this scams is for us to be careful make sure you are investing on the right site.

We have many scammering sites online and the only way we can stop this scams is for us to be careful make sure you are investing on the right site.
Yes you're right my friend , we shouldn't risk our money by giving them to wrong people , there are many doubtful sites arround so we should to be careful .

Though this is true, and it would help reduce the rate of scammers in the internet. Though it would not completely stop it. I think there is also a similar system whereby if you are paying for a product there is a third party you pay it to and after you have gotten the goods and you are okay with it, the third party would release the money.
Like you just said scamming cannot be entirely eradicated but can actually be reduced, online workers have to be careful when working online and make sure they do their research before venturing into a business online.

Like you just said scamming cannot be entirely eradicated but can actually be reduced, online workers have to be careful when working online and make sure they do their research before venturing into a business online.
Exactly, and I think another thing should be self discipline. There are so many persons today who are actually aware it's a scam yet they still go into it with the hopes of cashing out before it closes.

I understand the point you are trying to make, no need to join any sites if we can trade cryptocurrency it ourselves that's a good idea. But can you trade cryptocurrency?

Well, if people do not know how to trade cryptocurrencies, then they can learn how to do so. There are many people who are trading cryptocurrencies and making a good amount of money daily. If they can do that, then we can also do that for sure! :)

Exactly, and I think another thing should be self discipline. There are so many persons today who are actually aware it's a scam yet they still go into it with the hopes of cashing out before it closes.
It's a bad mistake especially if they invest more money for reaching withdrawal threashold very fast , I think it better to wait a little bit when it comes to the new sites .

It's a bad mistake especially if they invest more money for reaching withdrawal threashold very fast , I think it better to wait a little bit when it comes to the new sites .
The best and safest option would be to wait as you have said, but when it comes to these HYIP sites, they tend to want to be amongst the first to invest so they can quickly cash our before it crashes. It works for some but I has backfired for many.

Well many pople with tgeir ideal of stopping scam,to me I feel cyber crime cannot be stopped it can only be avoided and reduce and that can be achieved by avoiding unnecessary transaction,confirm transaction before sending

This is exactly the reason why PayPal payments processor is the best in the world though its not available in some countries , you can fill a dispute and claim a refund of your money if you are being scam and you will get a refund, and thats why scammers are not on paypal.
Since the begining of internet, scam has always been present there. There are a lot of scam websites out there that use many kind of payment methods to scam people and most of those payment methods consist of transaction modes that are irreversible and I believe this is why scammers are able to take advantage and scam people. I believe there should be a process where the payment could be reversed. For example, paypal has the feature of filing the dispute and actually reversing the transaction. This is why it is hard for scammers to scam people using Paypal. I believe this policy should be adopted by other payment processors as well. What do you have to say?

This is exactly the reason why PayPal payments processor is the best in the world though its not available in some countries , you can fill a dispute and claim a refund of your money if you are being scam and you will get a refund, and thats why scammers are not on paypal.

As far as I know, you can only get a refund if you file a dispute before the account holder withdraws the money from PayPal account. However, even if you file the dispute after that, the account holder will still have many problems when it comes to making transactions in the future. In short, there are still chances of you getting a refund if the account holder gets money into his account, but it depends how much money he gets in his PayPal account. Using PayPal does not guarantee that you will not get scammed, though.

The best and safest option would be to wait as you have said, but when it comes to these HYIP sites, they tend to want to be amongst the first to invest so they can quickly cash our before it crashes. It works for some but I has backfired for many.
Those HYIP sites tend to be scam very early just don't risk your money to buy any of their plans they will ran out with your money , I have bad experience with mining sites .

Those HYIP sites tend to be scam very early just don't risk your money to buy any of their plans they will ran out with your money , I have bad experience with mining sites .
That's right, when it comes to these HYIP sites, it's just too risky and not actually worth it. I have also had alot of negative experience with such sites in the past.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back