What's new

What kind of things are you saving your money for?

I'm presently saving aggressively to set up a little Business for myself. It's not easy after graduation to be unemployed, so I have decided to save up and start a business of my own

I am saving because I need to buy a home and then invest in a business

Am saving up for my children school fees I don’t want to fail as a parent. I want to give them my best and I don’t want them to lack anything

I think you should do this, start investing your little income in London cryptocurrency.One of the benefits of this is that your income will have increased significantly in a few years Another benefit is that your savings will be safe and you can use them whenever you want
How? I never heard of London cryptocurrency. Is it a cryptocurrency wallet backed by banks in London and are they regulated by government?

I'm not saving for anything in particular, but I am saving up just to save up right now. I feel the more I save up, the easier it'll be for me to get set up and start a new business. For now, I'm just in the saving process.

Otherwise, I've been saving money for food and supplies. The usual.

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

Tell me your reason why you save up.
I am saving money for my wedding and building a house. After that I will save some money to buy a car If money is used for investment then it becomes more. If we keep it in the bank then its value is less.So I am investing money in a cryptocurrency that will benefit me in the future.

Well I am primarily saving for two major things, and one is to start my dream business in the nearest future.
Secondly, I am also saving to further my Education in the college, this has been one of my short term saving goals for a long time now.

My savings are meant for investment currently ,plans are in place to invest as soon as I reach that savings target financially. I hope that I hit the targets soon , also I'm saving towards getting some gadgets.

I am saving money for my wedding and building a house. After that I will save some money to buy a car If money is used for investment then it becomes more. If we keep it in the bank then its value is less.So I am investing money in a cryptocurrency that will benefit me in the future.
It's good that you are saving up on your wedding and new home. It's important that you are financially prepared for these kind of things.

I currently save partly to cater for recurring expenses and for the future expenses. Recurring ones include data subscription, food for the home and clothing while the future include marriage expenses, a better home and kids' future and more cash in hand. Thinking of a good business as well.

We are saving money to purchase a residential lot preferably in our village. Our plan is to build an apartment so we can rent out the units. The income from the apartment will be our budget for the expenses in our old age. When we would need a big amount then we can sell a unit or sell the entire apartment. Our savings are deposited in the bank. We are scared of the risk to invest it.

Saving money is a great strategy. You should save your money and help yourself and your family financially by limiting your expenses. There is no age to make money. You can make money at any age. If you are earning something along with education, this is a great practice that can reduce the burden on your parents. Of course, in this age of inflation, everyone should earn something along with their education. And online earning is a great way.
I really wanna help that's why I searched ways how to earn online years ago. Luckily I got to earn some through an easy tasks. I know I could earn more if only I have the skills and devices but I'll do what I can now.

There is a little known truth that happiness can come from being organized. Being organized isn’t going to make you happy all by itself, but it can sure help. There’s so much in your future that you don’t have control over, so putting aside some money to spend when i need it is actually organizing and taking control of my future and financial affairs. I have nothing to lose by saving - and only a happier future to gain.

I'm currently saving my money to establish my dreams business. I have a target capital that I'm saving money to reach, because I've made a budget on the business I want to start and i will start the business immediately i meet the Target amount.

I am saving money for different purposes, but the main reason is for emergencies, situations just like the covid-19 pandemic can just come up where someone might not be able to work, savings can help in such situations

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

I know 2021 gonna be a start afresh year, after covid19 interruption of 2020. I believe to start up new business that gonna bring me steady income. So my online savings will be to sponsor my business plans next year.

The main reason why l do save my hard earned cash is to cater for those unexpected and expected eventualities that came across my path of life as my still young and growing up.

I am saving money because of emergencies. Saving allows one to enjoy greater security in life, so I am really saving incase something unexpected happens and require money, I will have a place I can fallback to

It's very difficult to save money in these times because due to pandemic situations almost 70% people are facing shortage of money.
Anyway I'm saving a little money for my university fee and to buy a laptop.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back