What's new

HOW TO RAISE BUSINESS CAPITAL WITHOUT TAKING A LOAN

I quite agree with you on this very issue.
I have experience of somebody who borrowed money from money lenders to settle a problem he could not pay back that money and the interest rate keep increasing. As I am talking to you the man gave them his only land and he is now in the village.
Lolz,although this is something I shouldn't laugh about but there is nothing we can do because I think everyone should understand what I'm just said I don't know why a lot of people keep on making this type of mistake, when he was doing the business he did not have good advicers that was giving him the right information on how things are done maybe if he had good advice could have actually been able to know the right thing to do and that's the function of good advicers any area one find him self

Thanks for the awesome advise, I have already made mention of severally that I would never take loan from the bank or any app loan, I would be rather borrow money from friends and family members than take loan from the bank, as for one selling items to raise money, not everyone has items or properties to sell and besides selling some little electronics gadgets won't bring any reasonable amount of capital to start up a business, starting up a business that would be bring good profits requires some reasonable amount of money.

Lolz,although this is something I shouldn't laugh about but there is nothing we can do because I think everyone should understand what I'm just said I don't know why a lot of people keep on making this type of mistake, when he was doing the business he did not have good advicers that was giving him the right information on how things are done maybe if he had good advice could have actually been able to know the right thing to do and that's the function of good advicers any area one find him self
Some people don't like people advising them on what to do.
They can only seek advice when they already fail.
From different individual past experiences I have been able to draw conclusion that to borrow money for anything can be hard especially to start a business.

This is really how is it... Ask for help from your families and friends and just don't forget them when you're already successful. Do some quick jobs that pays a good amount. Loaning for starting up a business is not really good for you so this is your best options.

Grants
There are associations, typically governments or instructive foundations that offer awards to fire up organizations. The application cycle is normally extensive yet on the off chance that you are fruitful you don't need to repay this sort of financing.

Crowdfunding. Crowdfunding is a way of raising money by asking a large amount of people to each invest a small amount of money. There are different types of crowdfunding: donation, equity and debt. Donation crowdfunding is when people donate money to your venture simply because they believe in what you’re doing – they want nothing in return. Equity crowdfunding is when people invest in your company in exchange for shares or a stake in the business. Debt crowdfunding is when people lend you money with the expectancy of receiving their money back with interest.

Last edited:
you can source for business capital in many ways without collecting loans from anywhere. for example you can generate business capital from family whether through your father or through your mother or your uncles. Also through your friends people around you.

Some people don't like people advising them on what to do.
They can only seek advice when they already fail.
From different individual past experiences I have been able to draw conclusion that to borrow money for anything can be hard especially to start a business.
Yes that's exactly the truth and there are some people that pride has entered within them and they are not even ready to get advice from people that might actually advise them on the right way,they just believe that since they are financially stable that they can carry out any action without the need of other people to give them genuine advice and sometimes they set of people they are the one that I've been encountering most of these losses

There are many ways to rise money without taken loans from the bank or anywhere. You can raise money from family members contribution. You family might see your vision and goal for a particular business and may decide to support you. You are also rise money from selling ideas about your business and well meaning people will support you.

I've always believed and taught that loans should be the very last option in funding a business. There are alternatives such as partnership. You could partner with someone or people who have the money (family friends, friends of friends etc). Both of you are stakeholders in the business as you present the idea while they supply the fund. Once this is settled, the other important part is to discuss the sharing formula for the profit that comes from the business.

Raising capital without a loan takes a very looong time. One would have to save up a lot over an over extended period of time. One of the ways to raise business capital in a relatively short time is by engaging one's self in different types of jobs so that you'll have multiple streams of income. Save the money and start your own business. This also provides you with the advantage of studying the business you're about to venture into extensively so that you will know clearly what awaits you.

If you mean without taking a loan from a bank then I'll suggest getting loans from family members, friends or relatives. You can also take from your savings although it may take a long time to save up to the amount you need depending on the nature of the business you wish to start.

Yes that's exactly the truth and there are some people that pride has entered within them and they are not even ready to get advice from people that might actually advise them on the right way,they just believe that since they are financially stable that they can carry out any action without the need of other people to give them genuine advice and sometimes they set of people they are the one that I've been encountering most of these losses
Yes they are the sort of people that encounter most of the loses.
Financial stability does not guarantee financial autonomy.
Listening to advice from people who have gotten experience and expertise is necessary to make decisions that can help us in life.
People like to borrow until they borrow there life.

How to raise business capital without getting a loan has to do with how we endure with our savings.That is, it is possible to raise business capital without getting a loan.simply put, our savings has to be put to duty.

There are many ways to rise money without taken loans from the bank or anywhere. You can raise money from family members contribution. You family might see your vision and goal for a particular business and may decide to support you. You are also rise money from selling ideas about your business and well meaning people will support you.
I do not personally buy the idea of raising money through a family members because if you think of raising money from your family members to start up a business then obviously the business you are going into might be turned into a family business and sometimes putting your trust on uncles and nephews or your aunties may not be the best because they can disappoint you anytime, they all have their own talents to look after.I think anyone who is serious to go into business should find a way to raise his own capital.

To raise capital for a business, it depends on the type of business: small-medium scale or large scale enterprises. For a small scale business, one can raise capital from family, friends and personal saving. More so, one can raise capital through grants, NGO's, etc.

It's easier said and done. What is Paramount is getting a loan with a low interest. You can't really rely on raising capital from friends and family. Or using stuff like GoFundMe. Of course if you're successful it's the best. But you've got to have a guarantee and loan gives you that
Post automatically merged:

What you need the money and the amount must be considered. How about a scenario where your family can't raise the amount you need? What do you do? Loan comes in handy and can't be neglected.

Personally, I raised capital for my business by going into partnership with my brother.. You can always go into partnership with someone ready to foot the bills in order to establish the business. While you bring the business idea or handle the marketing or advertising angle. This method have been known to work over Tuesday years. Sometimes, u don't need to depend on the partner alone for funds. The two of you can team together and raise funds based on percentage sharing.

Thats great, thanks for that but let me add something. Try your personal savings, if you invest some of your personal savings in your start-up, professional investors will be encouraged to finance your company in the future. The main benefit of using personal savings to finance your company is that you do not have to give up any equity or control. Plus, organically, you are free to expand.

I think that without taking a loan business become successful if u have your personal account strong .
In other case when you have not enough money then you take help from freund's , family members and relatives . But some time.no body ready to help you that's why u take loan.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back