What's new

HOW TO RAISE BUSINESS CAPITAL WITHOUT TAKING A LOAN

Initial public offering (Initial Public Offering): For the small bunch of firms that make it this far, you will have the option to money out right now. You will presumably be supplanted as CEO, either in the VC round or the IPO round. You wlll have sustained your brainchild into being, yet it will quickly be detracted from you. This should leave you with enough cash so you will have the option to play a more grounded hand in your next startup. Business people should see that central goal they're accomplishing as a profession, not a one-shot arrangement.

Hello family!

Have you been looking forward to starting your own business but do not have the capital and don't want to opt in for a loan?

The truth is that 800% possible to start a business without running to banks and financial institutions to secure a loan.

I discovered a lot of people especially youths have the financial problems of starting their own business so I had to take a time today to make a little research on how to find a way around this.

The first step to raise the capital for your business is by looking within:

NOBODY IS POOR
NOBODY IS USELESS

Everybody has something to offer do it may not always be money.

To raise up capital for your business without a loan might might involve certain level of risk that you need to prepare to take.

First look within yourself what do you have to sell, what about your savings either for retirement or for something else?

The first step is try to raise the capital no matter how little it is from what you already have

** I once started a bussiness and along the line everything was going on well until I fell into a scam and eventually lost everything.
At some point I felt very bad and like it was all over but then I needed to move forward and I had nobody to give me money , so what I did was to look around me, picked up my gadgets and electronics which I sold and I was able to start over again.**

You too can do the same!!
There are still things around you which you can sell to raise part of the capital even if its not the full capital.
Selling something to raise the capital may not always be your properties, it may as well be your skills.

CALL A FRIEND OR RELATIVE

Like the saying goes that "no man is an island"
In times like this, one of the best move is to call the attention of a close friend or a family member and let your business intentions known to them.

This is one strategy used by many entrepreneurs and it's still working till date.
You too can do the same and start that big business you never dreamed of.

Hope this helps??

Thanks for reading!!
Such a incredible and amazing write up to give motivation and right for the new people in business field. I'm fully agree with you, and i believe that if a person born poors its not his fault but if he dies poors, then this is his own fault.

getting a loan for business can also be advisable if you're sure that the business you want to use the loan and start will never collapse but sometimes Getting a loan for business can be very risky because if for example the business you are going into collapses then you will be at risk of going to jail, sometimes I advise people who want to go into business to be patient and raise enough capital themselves
You are very right! If you know that taking a loan to fund a business that is going to collapse in the end I will advice anyone not to take such a step.
There are other ways to solicit for financial assistance without going for loan.

I think generating capital for a business without taking a loan is av very good thing but not so easy if you are not financially stable. One way I think this can be achieved is by asking from other family members and friends for assistance

Including partners can raise your capital or you can offer some investors for a good profit so they can invest in your business

I also prefer to not take a loan for business, especially if it is a new venture. Loans can make it so hard for the new business to breakeven. So it is better to look for other sources of capital such as selling your products or services for money, using your savings or borrowing from family and friends.

It's much difficult to generate capital without taking loan. You can save up part of your income. Also there’re some business organization that helps youth by making them middlemen in the distribution channels and they get paid in order to start their own business. The other way is to gather capital from friends and family.

You are very right! If you know that taking a loan to fund a business that is going to collapse in the end I will advice anyone not to take such a step.
There are other ways to solicit for financial assistance without going for loan.
if someone is ready to be very serious in doing a business the person should work on his own way and get money than for you to borrow money from somewhere and started the business because it's risky and have seen a lot of people committing suicide because the borrowed money to start up a business at the end of the day the business either collapse or one thing or the other happened to the business that they can't pay back the loan, some of them do run away and some of them commit suicide,I would rather use my own money to start of a business if the business collapse I don't have anyone to pay debt to
Post automatically merged:

if someone is ready to be very serious in doing a business the person should work on his own way and get money than for you to borrow money from somewhere and started the business because it's risky and have seen a lot of people committing suicide because the borrowed money to start up a business at the end of the day the business either collapse or one thing or the other happened to the business that they can't pay back the loan, some of them do run away and some of them commit suicide,I would rather use my own money to start of a business if the business collapse I don't have anyone to pay debt to

You have said it all, starting a business without taking a lone is not easy, you will need to look for every other means to gather money together and start up the business. The number one thing you must before friends and family can help is that you must have save some money to an extent that Will encourage them to assist you if you tell them how long you have gone in gathering money and the amount you were able to save.

Post automatically merged:

Exactly looking at how it is I fully agree with you.
I don't like loan or collecting loan all in the name of starting a business or buying a car.
We don't have to do anything that in the end will make us to look at death as the only solution.

You can raise business capital through the following processes:
1. Bootstrapping: this is the process of self-funding your company or business through stretching resources and finances
2. Family donations: this is the funding from your friends and family.
3. Venture capitalist

Exactly looking at how it is I fully agree with you.
I don't like loan or collecting loan all in the name of starting a business or buying a car.
We don't have to do anything that in the end will make us to look at death as the only sol
Yes I've been telling a lot of people to be careful in that because I've seen a lot of instances when someone collecting the loan to start up a business but they could not made it in the business and the only way he could free himself from all the boredom and depression is dead, even if you asked a business expert what I've just told you they will say that what I'm saying is exactly the truth Because using a loan to start up a business is as risky as any other thing,except you are a constant source of income you know can pay back the debt in case anything happened.

Capital to start a business can be gotten through families and friends contribution, personal savings, investment profits, sales of properties. These methods of obtaining a capital for your business is even more tenable than rushing to get a loan from bank.

There are so many ways you could get capital to kickstart your business without taking any loan, first you could raise money from your family members by telling them about your plans towards owning a business, your friends could also still help you in raising funds for your startup, then lastly before quitting your work you could also save up the capital.

Yes I've been telling a lot of people to be careful in that because I've seen a lot of instances when someone collecting the loan to start up a business but they could not made it in the business and the only way he could free himself from all the boredom and depression is dead, even if you asked a business expert what I've just told you they will say that what I'm saying is exactly the truth Because using a loan to start up a business is as risky as any other thing,except you are a constant source of income you know can pay back the debt in case anything happened.
I have been trying to start a business since the money I have is not enough I was thinking of borrowing money to complete the money to start a business.
Looking at the experience you put forward I don't think is a good idea any more.

According to my own point of view, the best way to raise capital for your business without getting a loan is to work and get paid, in as much as you know you can't get a loan or you don't want to go ask for a loan, the best suggestion it to get a good job and safe for your business

I have been trying to start a business since the money I have is not enough I was thinking of borrowing money to complete the money to start a business.
Looking at the experience you put forward I don't think is a good idea any more.
Give the money you have as an is enough to run the business at least 70% or 60% you can go ahead and use your own personal money to start the business and see how the business is moving,if the business has a nice possibility of becoming a good and great business then you go ahead and get some money to expand the business, borrowing money to start up a business is seriously not the best option.you can ask business expert

It is possible to raise capital without collecting loan from bank or elsewhere, by raising funds by working with someone or companies as part of experience to start your own personal business,by acquiring new skills that will make people to wants to gives you a project to do for them and pay you money.

Give the money you have as an is enough to run the business at least 70% or 60% you can go ahead and use your own personal money to start the business and see how the business is moving,if the business has a nice possibility of becoming a good and great business then you go ahead and get some money to expand the business, borrowing money to start up a business is seriously not the best option.you can ask business expert
I quite agree with you on this very issue.
I have experience of somebody who borrowed money from money lenders to settle a problem he could not pay back that money and the interest rate keep increasing. As I am talking to you the man gave them his only land and he is now in the village.

Hello family!

Have you been looking forward to starting your own business but do not have the capital and don't want to opt in for a loan?

The truth is that 800% possible to start a business without running to banks and financial institutions to secure a loan.

I discovered a lot of people especially youths have the financial problems of starting their own business so I had to take a time today to make a little research on how to find a way around this.

The first step to raise the capital for your business is by looking within:

NOBODY IS POOR
NOBODY IS USELESS

Everybody has something to offer do it may not always be money.

To raise up capital for your business without a loan might might involve certain level of risk that you need to prepare to take.

First look within yourself what do you have to sell, what about your savings either for retirement or for something else?

The first step is try to raise the capital no matter how little it is from what you already have

** I once started a bussiness and along the line everything was going on well until I fell into a scam and eventually lost everything.
At some point I felt very bad and like it was all over but then I needed to move forward and I had nobody to give me money , so what I did was to look around me, picked up my gadgets and electronics which I sold and I was able to start over again.**

You too can do the same!!
There are still things around you which you can sell to raise part of the capital even if its not the full capital.
Selling something to raise the capital may not always be your properties, it may as well be your skills.

CALL A FRIEND OR RELATIVE

Like the saying goes that "no man is an island"
In times like this, one of the best move is to call the attention of a close friend or a family member and let your business intentions known to them.

This is one strategy used by many entrepreneurs and it's still working till date.
You too can do the same and start that big business you never dreamed of.

Hope this helps??

Thanks for reading!!
Yeah! It helps and sorry for the loss! We build to be better from out lessons from failure like this. My take on this is, you can also raise capital from publishing you think u are capable to solve, check around you and solve this problems, and make your money

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back