What's new

HOW TO RAISE BUSINESS CAPITAL WITHOUT TAKING A LOAN

Calling a relative or colse friend of yours is a good idea. It is usually said that if you can't solve a financial problem with 3 phone calls, you need to chat your circle of friends. So try to contain them. I'm pretty sure they won't neglect a friend with big dreams.

Hello family!

Have you been looking forward to starting your own business but do not have the capital and don't want to opt in for a loan?

The truth is that 800% possible to start a business without running to banks and financial institutions to secure a loan.

I discovered a lot of people especially youths have the financial problems of starting their own business so I had to take a time today to make a little research on how to find a way around this.

The first step to raise the capital for your business is by looking within:

NOBODY IS POOR
NOBODY IS USELESS

Everybody has something to offer do it may not always be money.

To raise up capital for your business without a loan might might involve certain level of risk that you need to prepare to take.

First look within yourself what do you have to sell, what about your savings either for retirement or for something else?

The first step is try to raise the capital no matter how little it is from what you already have

** I once started a bussiness and along the line everything was going on well until I fell into a scam and eventually lost everything.
At some point I felt very bad and like it was all over but then I needed to move forward and I had nobody to give me money , so what I did was to look around me, picked up my gadgets and electronics which I sold and I was able to start over again.**

You too can do the same!!
There are still things around you which you can sell to raise part of the capital even if its not the full capital.
Selling something to raise the capital may not always be your properties, it may as well be your skills.

CALL A FRIEND OR RELATIVE

Like the saying goes that "no man is an island"
In times like this, one of the best move is to call the attention of a close friend or a family member and let your business intentions known to them.

This is one strategy used by many entrepreneurs and it's still working till date.
You too can do the same and start that big business you never dreamed of.

Hope this helps??

Thanks for reading!!
Thanks bro
Post automatically merged:

Thank you

Nice write up especially to some persons whom their relatives and family members are very supportive but it’ll be difficult for some persons the reason being their family don’t care and some are really wicked and stingy. I feel one can meet his friend or anyone he has good relationship with apart from family and ask for help.

this has to do with being consistent,once there is consistency this is possible.with the little available presently,you just need to do more online earning with the little available,then you are good to go

There are many ways to raise money to start a business but it's important to have a plan and start on time, because it takes quite sometime to raise such amount of money. You can start by taking up a job while saving, starting on time gives an opportunity to save enough amount of money to start up a business.
Business has stages to be able to stand. It is very possible to raise business without necessarily applying for loan.
You can first begin to talk to people about your business plans and ideas.
Post automatically merged:

There are many ways to raise money to start a business but it's important to have a plan and start on time, because it takes quite sometime to raise such amount of money. You can start by taking up a job while saving, starting on time gives an opportunity to save enough amount of money to start up a business.
Business has stages to be able to stand. It is very possible to raise business without necessarily applying for loan.
You can first begin to talk to people about your business plans and ideas.

getting a loan for business can also be advisable if you're sure that the business you want to use the loan and start will never collapse but sometimes Getting a loan for business can be very risky because if for example the business you are going into collapses then you will be at risk of going to jail, sometimes I advise people who want to go into business to be patient and raise enough capital themselves

Product Presales. Startups often try to sell their services or products in a pre-sale. Side business. If you have more than one skill, you can start a side business to fund your startup. Renting Out Your Home. Crowdfunding. Grants. Mergers and Acquisitions. Line of Credit. Home Equity loan

Capital can be generated from different sources, it can be from personal account, from family members or relatives, or from friends
Starting a business, almost every time has two major scenarios. One has to do with people who have loads of money stacked up and the obstacle is not having any viable idea to fund.
The other lot consists of people who do have a perfectly viable idea; however, funding it is a concern.
Though, if aspiring entrepreneurs from both these scenarios meet, the problem of both will get solved. However, is destiny so perfect?

And if all of these doesn't work??. How many people are in the right position to help you properly fund your business dream or idea to greater heights, Few. My advise would just be to source for partnerships and apply for grants from multinational organisation.

You have a good point there but not everyone would love to call a friend or relative for assistance, i suggest you get employed and save some cash within few months, no need for a loan, just start small and improve your brand, do make sure you don't spend beyond limit, follow your business plan strictly and you would grow bigger.

Capital can be generated from different sources, it can be from personal account, from family members or relatives, or from friends

Generating funds from family and friends can be sweet as you are going to pay with low interest or almost nothing at all. This is so good and nice for starters too as they will give you space to develop your business.

Starting a business, almost every time has two major scenarios. One has to do with people who have loads of money stacked up and the obstacle is not having any viable idea to fund.
The other lot consists of people who do have a perfectly viable idea; however, funding it is a concern.If you’re happy to sell a stake in your business, then equity finance could be an answer. It comes in a variety of guises from individual or small groups of business angels to venture capital funds, crowdfunding platforms and private equity houses.

The best and sure way to get business capital without getting a loan is by saving up. In the next three to five years make sure you only spend money on what you need not what you want. Get some online money making sites and work their part time. Do not invest in any shady business that promises huge returns. If you are consistent enough with time you'll get there.

Raising funds for business without getting a loan
Tap into your own money. If you can't invest in your own business, why should others? ...
Participate in entrepreneurship funding programmes. These programmes are all over the place. ...
Get a business partner. ...
Pay as you go. ...
Call a friend. ...
Angel investing. ...

Concerning how to raise a business capital without applying for a loan. Well, If you are somebody born in to a wealthy family, I believe you have no problem of raising a capital. An individual can also raise a capital by requesting for assistance from friends and relative. You can also get a job to raise a capital

Hello family!

Have you been looking forward to starting your own business but do not have the capital and don't want to opt in for a loan?

The truth is that 800% possible to start a business without running to banks and financial institutions to secure a loan.

I discovered a lot of people especially youths have the financial problems of starting their own business so I had to take a time today to make a little research on how to find a way around this.

The first step to raise the capital for your business is by looking within:

NOBODY IS POOR
NOBODY IS USELESS

Everybody has something to offer do it may not always be money.

To raise up capital for your business without a loan might might involve certain level of risk that you need to prepare to take.

First look within yourself what do you have to sell, what about your savings either for retirement or for something else?

The first step is try to raise the capital no matter how little it is from what you already have

** I once started a bussiness and along the line everything was going on well until I fell into a scam and eventually lost everything.
At some point I felt very bad and like it was all over but then I needed to move forward and I had nobody to give me money , so what I did was to look around me, picked up my gadgets and electronics which I sold and I was able to start over again.**

You too can do the same!!
There are still things around you which you can sell to raise part of the capital even if its not the full capital.
Selling something to raise the capital may not always be your properties, it may as well be your skills.

CALL A FRIEND OR RELATIVE

Like the saying goes that "no man is an island"
In times like this, one of the best move is to call the attention of a close friend or a family member and let your business intentions known to them.

This is one strategy used by many entrepreneurs and it's still working till date.
You too can do the same and start that big business you never dreamed of.

Hope this helps??

Thanks for reading!!
Lots of information you dished out here bro. Relatives would be a better place to get such loans as well from one's personal savings towards such endeavour.

I think this is a great write up and a very educating one too.majority of new business opened rely mostly on getting loans from tha bank or other private companies that issue out loans. Although I am very much against loans I would personally choose to work and save alot or even obtain loans from family and friends.

The funniest strategy I read is about someone that went to he bank and asked them for a loan to buy an estate without collateral. The funniest thing is that he succeeded and even have much profit with strategy.. I will try what he used one day. Don't ask me o.. Lol

I think it's better to save up first instead of taking loans. I just personally don't agree with taking a loan to start a business. I know it's kinda hard and will probably take a while. Asking to borrow money with close family or friends might be great idea but it doesn't always work to everyone.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back