What's new

HOW TO RAISE BUSINESS CAPITAL WITHOUT TAKING A LOAN

Taking loans from friends and family is much better than borrowing from a financial institution, banks are very strict with loans and will hurt you financially if you don't repay your loans. This is not the case with friends and family.

You share really good things to all actually this is the problem of our society that they never start business without taking loan. But if we start doing business without taking loan so we will be free and relax from scam sites involving and our work will depend on our self base.you share the best things and experience.

Raising a capital for your business is one of the hardest job for an entrepreneur. The reason is that it's not easy to secure a loan from the bank. Even of you manage to secure the loan the interest rate will make someone files for bankruptcy.

However, someone an raise a capital through family and friends. Another way to secure capital is through Angel investor.

get a business partner
Don’t think you can go about your business alone and keep all of the profits for yourself. Although a few people have gone the sole proprietorship route and have been successful, the same can’t be said for many others.

Why not spread the risks and responsibilities? It’s good to know that there’s someone else who is as committed to the success of the business as you are.

Every business requires capital to start with.
Without capital it will be difficult to start any business.

But I really appreciate your tips to raise money for your business.

Everyone no matter what, has something in him or her to offer when we look inward we could see something more than money that we need to start with to start a business.

We can raise money from friends, well wishers and philanthropist.

We can also generate capital to start business from our little savings etc

Raise the business capital with loan i think its not a goo idea and i don't prefer to start business with loan. There are various ways to take capital for our business like friends relatives and some one else.If they don't give you capital for your business then you can take loan for business.

Capital can be generated from different sources, it can be from personal account, from family members or relatives, or from friends
The thing that I feel however is that if you are asking your friends and you family for capital are you not in a way taking out a loan from them as well in that sense? I am sure that they will be looking to be paid back from your business just as you would if you took out a loan.

Starting a business with loans from the bank is never advisable because business is always a risky adventure of fifty fifty chance of succeeding and loans are obligated to be paid with interest on a limited time and this can cause serious problems when the business don't grow early. So it's always better to gather enough funds from other sources like savings, investment or even asking for assistance from trusted friends and family members and use it to start the business than rather going for bank loans.

If you want to start a business, you need a lot of money before you can start, which is why people are already having problems before starting a business.So for this you should save some money and invest it in a forex trading so that you can earn a little money from the profit, then you can start working with the help of your friends and some relatives.

11 Ways to Fund a Business Without a Traditional Loan
  1. Product Presales. Startups often try to sell their services or products in a pre-sale. ...
  2. Side Business. If you have more than one skill, you can start a side business to fund your startup. ...
  3. Renting Out Your Home. ...
  4. Crowdfunding. ...
  5. Grants. ...
  6. Mergers and Acquisitions. ...
  7. Line of Credit. ...
  8. Home Equity Loan.

thanks for the advice this has been helpful
am currently in this kind of situation, but this as serve as a guide to me on what to do
thanks

1. Tap into your own money. If you can't invest in your own business, why should others?
  2. Participate in entrepreneurship funding programmes. These programmes are all over the place.
  3. Get a business partner.

There are many ways to raise money to start a business but it's important to have a plan and start on time, because it takes quite sometime to raise such amount of money. You can start by taking up a job while saving, starting on time gives an opportunity to save enough amount of money to start up a business.

I agree that many businesses look to the bank for added capital but usually the business is already in operation and not a start up. My brother got a bank loan when his business was in progress for 2 years. The loan was for expansion that he would be importing the products from Japan. For a start up it is not advisable to start the business with a big loan because it would be like you are working for the bank since you will be paying the installments with interest every month.

How you can start a business without loan, before starting a business you need to save much money before planning about the business that you wish to start, then you can raise capital for small business,

Hello family!

Have you been looking forward to starting your own business but do not have the capital and don't want to opt in for a loan?

The truth is that 800% possible to start a business without running to banks and financial institutions to secure a loan.

I discovered a lot of people especially youths have the financial problems of starting their own business so I had to take a time today to make a little research on how to find a way around this.

The first step to raise the capital for your business is by looking within:

NOBODY IS POOR
NOBODY IS USELESS

Everybody has something to offer do it may not always be money.

To raise up capital for your business without a loan might might involve certain level of risk that you need to prepare to take.

First look within yourself what do you have to sell, what about your savings either for retirement or for something else?

The first step is try to raise the capital no matter how little it is from what you already have

** I once started a bussiness and along the line everything was going on well until I fell into a scam and eventually lost everything.
At some point I felt very bad and like it was all over but then I needed to move forward and I had nobody to give me money , so what I did was to look around me, picked up my gadgets and electronics which I sold and I was able to start over again.**

You too can do the same!!
There are still things around you which you can sell to raise part of the capital even if its not the full capital.
Selling something to raise the capital may not always be your properties, it may as well be your skills.

CALL A FRIEND OR RELATIVE

Like the saying goes that "no man is an island"
In times like this, one of the best move is to call the attention of a close friend or a family member and let your business intentions known to them.

This is one strategy used by many entrepreneurs and it's still working till date.
You too can do the same and start that big business you never dreamed of.

Hope this helps??

Thanks for reading!!
Bank loans should be the last alternative. Contact those that you know will be willing to help, and explain to them that you want to grow your business. Look into personal items that you don't need, or that you can do with and sell them. You can also source for crowdfunding.

Bank loans should be the last alternative. Contact those that you know will be willing to help, and explain to them that you want to grow your business. Look into personal items that you don't need, or that you can do with and sell them. You can also source for crowdfunding.
Bank loan can only be the best if you have a collateral but in a situation in which you don't have any tangible thing to offer in exchange for cash what is the best way to raise a capital to start ? That is what I really want to know

Raising a capital for business without talking a loan is a good idea but base on your narratives above is not going to work well with others.
Some relatives are very hard in times of supporting you for a business. Most especially in Africa where people tend to see one another with different perspective.

Crowd sourcing for funds is also a good idea but without good business plan and connection to the top 1 percent people there is no way get funds.

I will rather suggest invite investors to be partners with u by allocating some percentage of your business to them. You will do this with a good business idea and plan.

Once you are ready with your business strategies then source for your competitors and invite them to invest more in your business.
I bet you they would be glad to invest with u. Bcs the are already in the business.

Using a loan from banks or financial institutions to start a new business is not advisable, you can secure a loan from them to grow your business but not to start a new business. When starting a new business is good to use your personal savings, if it's not enough you can borrow from family and friends, those are the best source of capital for a new business.

The best way to raise money for your business capital is to source inwards. You can raise it by saving money or pulling money from your investment. You can also get funds from friends and family if they're bouyant enough. However, it's not good to raise your capital from loans due to uncertainties. It's better to start from small and grow your business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back