Lyrrex

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello family!

Have you been looking forward to starting your own business but do not have the capital and don't want to opt in for a loan?

The truth is that 800% possible to start a business without running to banks and financial institutions to secure a loan.

I discovered a lot of people especially youths have the financial problems of starting their own business so I had to take a time today to make a little research on how to find a way around this.

The first step to raise the capital for your business is by looking within:

NOBODY IS POOR
NOBODY IS USELESS

Everybody has something to offer do it may not always be money.

To raise up capital for your business without a loan might might involve certain level of risk that you need to prepare to take.

First look within yourself what do you have to sell, what about your savings either for retirement or for something else?

The first step is try to raise the capital no matter how little it is from what you already have

** I once started a bussiness and along the line everything was going on well until I fell into a scam and eventually lost everything.
At some point I felt very bad and like it was all over but then I needed to move forward and I had nobody to give me money , so what I did was to look around me, picked up my gadgets and electronics which I sold and I was able to start over again.**

You too can do the same!!
There are still things around you which you can sell to raise part of the capital even if its not the full capital.
Selling something to raise the capital may not always be your properties, it may as well be your skills.

CALL A FRIEND OR RELATIVE

Like the saying goes that "no man is an island"
In times like this, one of the best move is to call the attention of a close friend or a family member and let your business intentions known to them.

This is one strategy used by many entrepreneurs and it's still working till date.
You too can do the same and start that big business you never dreamed of.

Hope this helps??

Thanks for reading!!

thanks for the advice this has been helpful
am currently in this kind of situation, but this as serve as a guide to me on what to do
thanks

Nice.
Also, Crowd funding- Many people are now into crowd funding as a means to raise funds for business. Crowd funding can come in form of cooperative societies. Another form of crowd funding is via family members and friends. You can equally raise funds through religious groups. . All you have to do is exploit your membership of such a religious group and you will be able to raise funds for the business before long.

You don't necessarily need to get a loan from a bank. You can meet your friends to help you with some funds which you could add up with the little you have to start up.

Raising a capital for business without talking a loan is a good idea but base on your narratives above is not going to work well with others.
Some relatives are very hard in times of supporting you for a business. Most especially in Africa where people tend to see one another with different perspective.

Crowd sourcing for funds is also a good idea but without good business plan and connection to the top 1 percent people there is no way get funds.

I will rather suggest invite investors to be partners with u by allocating some percentage of your business to them. You will do this with a good business idea and plan.

Once you are ready with your business strategies then source for your competitors and invite them to invest more in your business.
I bet you they would be glad to invest with u. Bcs the are already in the business.

Just my little contribution

You can raise capital for business without taking loans by using personal funds, taking grants, from family and friends too

This is a good write up from you and I hope aspiring entrepreneur will take this into action. It's very bad to take loan to start a business most especially during this time

Generating capital for business purposes depend on the type of business you want to do. If you are born from a sliver spoon you have no problem. Your family purse is Enough.

You can save up part of your income. Also there’re some business organization that helps youth by making them middlemen in the distribution channels and they get paid in order to start their own business.

One of the ways I have seen is to hold festivals, request support from family and friends. Ultimately getting partners to support your initiative

I think most times when you tell a friend or relative about your financial problem, they might not even answer the person and say they don't have so its best to borrow loan

You can raise business capital by having prolong savings or borrow from friends and family. Also there are many institutions that give grant. If you can secure a grant then you can use it for the business.

I think most times when you tell a friend or relative about your financial problem, they might not even answer the person and say they don't have so its best to borrow loan
Opting in for a loan is not always a bad idea. But for new business that you are yet to understand or managed properly, its important to start with your own personal savings or funds sourced from family or Friends in case of any loss incurred.

Raising capital for a small business should be easier if you have a job. You can increase saving by living a minimalist lifestyle for awhile till you achieve your goals.

If not then try getting another job or a side hustle to supplement the income.

You can try getting help from relatives and friends, if not try working odds jobs around.
You can take surveys, get paid to write sites, forums and the like if you are patient enough.

Thank you for this educative message.
It's possible to raise money without getting loan or without getting helps from relative one (family or friends). you just have to work hard to generate capital for establishment of business. You will start from nothing with a strive and ambition to a goals. No food for lazy man.

Opting in for a loan is not always a bad idea. But for new business that you are yet to understand or managed properly, its important to start with your own personal savings or funds sourced from family or Friends in case of any loss incurred.
Its not really bad to start with your personal funds or saving ,but the issue is that there are some business that is hard or impossible to start with your little personality fund

Merry Christmas

Loan can be gotten from personal savings, friends and family. Capital can also be gotten from selling of properties, to fund ones business. One must make sure that when selling the properties, you don't collect advance payment, but full payment, so that you dont sell to scammers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back