What's new

HOW TO RAISE BUSINESS CAPITAL WITHOUT TAKING A LOAN

I totally agree that one can start a business without taking a loan. Sometimes even the people close to you can be willing to raise some funds for you. You just have to ask them and proof to them that you will use the money well.

Loan can be gotten from personal savings, friends and family. Capital can also be gotten from selling of properties, to fund ones business. One must make sure that when selling the properties, you don't collect advance payment, but full payment, so that you dont sell to scammers.
True, one of the best is savings tho it might take some time. But i believe you should have thought about it for some time and hence make plans to save up to start the business

This is why I am an advocate for starting up small and then consider expanding later on. Whatever you have saved up or could get funds from families and friends.

I am one of those who are against the idea of borrowing before venturing into any business. It is better you do some menial jobs and gather money order to start a business.

When there is a need for more money to inject into the business, it's very important to source the money from any means and if it's through partnership, then it's a good option as far as I'm concerned.

if you don't have any reasonable way of raising capital for your business then it is advisable not to start that business because getting a loan for whatever business is not a wise decision because sometimes you may not be able to pay back

Selling properties that are no longer useful is OK to sell to raise fund for business. But what if there is no or little properties to sell then won't the person look for other means. Another way is to contribute money from our monthly salary and start a small business from there the business will grow.

If I want to start the business I'll try as much as possible to raise the capital that will be needed to run the business myself,I think we should all follow this step and raise a capital by ourself because it will actually help us a lot,it is a financial advice.

To some extent I sees the starting of business without fund and not taking loan of any kind from any body or eeven cooperate organisation is very difficult. to some extent it depends largely on th kind of business you wishes to operate if it is a small kind of business which can raise gradually with time and effort put by the business owner.

The best way to secure funds for your business is to seek assistance from friends and family. Another option is to enter into a partnership agreement with a financer to fund the business and come up with modalities how you can share the profits.

The best way to secure funds for your business is to seek assistance from friends and family. Another option is to enter into a partnership agreement with a financer to fund the business and come up with modalities how you can share the profits.
Seeking funds from friends and family is a good idea most especially your immediate family members like your parents. I do not like partnership with anybody because people tends to be more greedy when the business is successful.

Merry Christmas
Opting in for a loan is not always a bad idea. But for new business that you are yet to understand or managed properly, its important to start with your own personal savings or funds sourced from family or Friends in case of any loss incurred.
True, for beginners, its best they dont start with loans for so many reasons. So as to make them not work under pressure to pay back and they end up making mistakes or so they wouldn't get carried away on how easy it was for them to get the loan then they start relying on that

You can raise business capital without taking loan by getting help through your family or friends and add up to your personal savings. And that will be more easier if you want to start with a small scale business.

If you are already running a business and want to increase your capital, without having to make a loan, then the best way is to improve service and sales, even though you start from a small business, but if you have many customers it will accelerate capital growth, and most importantly you have to save money.

Yes, no man is an Ireland indeed. You can get help from people you know that can help you like trusted friends or relatives who you think can understand your plight to help you out here

Raising a capital loan can be done in many ways other than taking out loans from maybe banks, one could look out for investors, or seek out financial aide in the form of investment from family and friends among other things

Seeking funds from friends and family is a good idea most especially your immediate family members like your parents. I do not like partnership with anybody because people tends to be more greedy when the business is successful.
I totally agree with you and that's why there is a partnership agreement which is legal and binding on both parties. Either of the parties cannot out do the other or act as they feel like .

Without taking a loan, one can raise business Capital through personal savings and also by getting grants from friends and family. That way, one will be escaping the payment of interest that comes with loan

You can save up part of your income. Also there’re some business organization that helps youth by making them middlemen in the distribution channels and they get paid in order to start their own business.
Please if you know of any business or organisation that is looking for youth to become middlemen in their distribution channel, I would be so glad for you to reach out to me.

You can raise capital for business without taking loans by using personal funds, taking grants, from family and friends too
Exactly, you don't need a loan before you can start a business. There are other ways you can raise funds for your business. You can seek assistance from friends and family, you can also save towards it buy engaging in a job to raise the money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back