What's new

HOW TO RAISE BUSINESS CAPITAL WITHOUT TAKING A LOAN

Taking loan is never an option for me in any of my business initiative. Instead of I'll run to take loan from the mortgage bank to raise my business up, I'll just shut it down and find better things to do with my life. But i know i wouldn't drain down, I'll still find solution to drive my business forward no matter what.

I have seen so many businessmen who took big loans and submitted their landed properties as collateral with banks and their goods ended up not paying off their loan debts and they lose their properties.

That's why we don't suppose to be over sure on a particular idea it can still fail us and all our effort just in vain. That's when we'll be on a hot soup to make up the loan repayment. Which will land us losing our hard earned asset that is even worthwhile than the loan taking.

The real truth of the matter as at that point is that they really needed the loan for the business and they couldn't get the money from anywhere else but only from banks.

The real truth of the matter as at that point is that they really needed the loan for the business and they couldn't get the money from anywhere else but only from banks.
Bank loan doesn't help out at all. Those who i see taking loan in my locality from the bank doesn't turn the borrowed money from the bank into valuable thing. Just spending it without seeing profitability. Only few can attest to use better time with our country's bank loan.

When I was in my university final year, my final year project was related to banks and loans and when I conducted my research, I found out that over 89% of people who took loans regret it.

Well concerning your question 9n alternative ways to raise capital for your business venture without applying for a loan, I would say one way is by sourcing for funding from angel investors, another way is by getting help from a family or relative
There are different ways in which you can raise capital with how collecting loan from the bank you can be able to raise capital from friends and family and also sell your idea to the public.

A lot of people are not comfortable getting loans from bank to start their own business because of the consequences that comes with getting loans from Bank if you happened to not be able to pay back the money so it is better to save up your money for the business.

the best way to raise capital without going to the bank for loan is getting capital from friends and family and also making your business ideas known to the public and people who are interested we invest in it.

My mother actually saved up her own capital by herself when she wanted to start our own personal business and is actually a culture in our family today that we save our capital instead of getting a loan to start a business.

There are some ways you can use to get a loan without having to borrow money. You can ask for grants from your friends and family. You can as lo apply to government aids.

The best is to try to save up and start your business on a small scale then you grow it gradually , not all family or friends are reliable when it comes to money to finance a business.

As long as I'm concerned, when it comes to getting funds for any kind of business, getting a bank 🏦 loan should be the last resort, and if it's possible to scrap it as a last resort, it's better.

Raising capital to start a business can take many forms depending on the business you want to invest in,you can meet your family members to raise money for your business and you can also start savings for a while before you start a business.

As far as I'm concerned you should never try to think about getting a loan for your new business because it is mainly going to cost that your business in the long run in such a way that you run into debt.

Raising capital to start a business can take many forms depending on the business you want to invest in,you can meet your family members to raise money for your business and you can also start savings for a while before you start a business.
I once did that asking a favor from my family and relatives and also friends. The business was sagging and more capital was needed for a convenient operation. It is not good to borrow money because of the pressure that it can give you especially when the lender is very strict in the collection. Selling an asset is best.

Another one thing that is very annoying from members on a forum are those who have multiple accounts and trying to cheat the system. If the forum isn't set up well, they will succeed.
That type of style is very common and rampant in a ptp forum websites and ptc sites, many believe that cheating the system is normal , most people try to make more money begistering bavais ryhebù

Person I believe that is very wrong for people to try and have more than one account to be able to use it and work in a particular site and and money it is not a good thing to do at all and should not be taken lightly by the admin.

In my opinion inviting someone for a partnership venture is the best way to build capital for your business. If this cannot happen to you, you can try looking for angel investors.

Tho it would take some time but create your business plan, and all that is needed to startup. Then start saving either from your earnings in your previous job or try getting gigs to save up the needed capital.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back