What's new

HOW TO RAISE BUSINESS CAPITAL WITHOUT TAKING A LOAN

I understand these but the most difficult part is that not all relatives or friends are ready to help , you have to struggle your self and make the money to start your business

Another one thing that is very annoying from members on a forum are those who have multiple accounts and trying to cheat the system. If the forum isn't set up well, they will succeed.

We shouldn't clamor too much on failed business plan. Life is too much for that, we should remember their is more in the future than we think about at the meantime. Their is nothing wrong starting again to have a chance to succeed.

Raising business capiral without a loan is something that it dificult and takes time to do these days due to the high cost of living. Not that it is not attainable, but it requires a lot of discipline and sacrifices to overcome. They may also be some dynamism or flux in the market one kintends to invest in before he has enough to start the Biz.

There is a new friend of mine who invested in cryptocurrency and map it out for 3 years. He said the profits from the cryptocurrency would be enough to start his new business.

The only best way to raise capital without taking a loan is to save more and more money. You can do that by working online and earning a good amount of money and save money for the future. Unfortunately, there is no shortcut. You cannot really raise capital overnight. Right now even, I am also trying to earn money online and trying to save more money so that I may not need to ask for loans in the future.

If you're not taking out a loan, there are other options to get help. Some states and countries give out business grants, of course those will probably be mostly for already established businesses, but it doesn't hurt to check into it. As well, I would recommend using tools like Kickstarter, gofundme, etc. As well, you can raise funds by doing other things. Maybe sell some of your belongings and so on. There's a lot you can do to raise funds.

We shouldn't clamor too much on failed business plan. Life is too much for that, we should remember their is more in the future than we think about at the meantime. Their is nothing wrong starting again to have a chance to succeed.
Exactly my point my very good friend, there is nothing wrong with failing and starting all over again as long as you don't give up. It's the only way you can keep going.

I agree with your post but in a case where you don't have property to sell or people to ask what will you do?. In such case I suggest that one could start by earning online or offline gather enough resources and start up the business. One can even continue working and run the business until comfortable enough to focus fully in the business.

Exactly my point my very good friend, there is nothing wrong with failing and starting all over again as long as you don't give up. It's the only way you can keep going.
Yes, that's the only way we can achieve success in business. If we don't fail at some point we can't learn how to rethink and drive to achieve success in our business.

Truth is one word always need to get an advance if not loan if one needs to start a business because money is a bloodline for every business and savings and grant from family might not always be enough.

A capital can be generated from different source. these source may include: personal saving, taking money from family and friends. To me, these are the best source of capital an individual can use to run his or her business.

If there are trusted family members or friends of yours that can assist you in any way with some of the amount of the capital required to start up your business, you can add all the amounts you got from all of them and raise something for your business I think

Truth is one word always need to get an advance if not loan if one needs to start a business because money is a bloodline for every business and savings and grant from family might not always be enough.
Their are people who takes a business which they know too well and have 80% chances of driving profit in its first six months to pay back the loan charges and make their own profit. It works out for them that way at times.

Their are people who takes a business which they know too well and have 80% chances of driving profit in its first six months to pay back the loan charges and make their own profit. It works out for them that way at times.
Of course there would always be an example for most things existing as we all have different ideas but to the best of my knowledge, loan might not be enough to successfully kickstart a business fully.

Of course there would always be an example for most things existing as we all have different ideas but to the best of my knowledge, loan might not be enough to successfully kickstart a business fully.
I agree with your thoughts. I've never been a fan of loan taking. I don't like taking loans for any settlement for bills or whatever. I just depend on my savings and income. I can't encourage anyone start a business through loan.

Personally, I don't really know how to be very comfortable with getting any kind of business loans from the banks because they are like leaches when you are in crisis.

I agree with your thoughts. I've never been a fan of loan taking. I don't like taking loans for any settlement for bills or whatever. I just depend on my savings and income. I can't encourage anyone start a business through loan.
Due to the tough conditions of most people, people might feel that it is better to get a loan use it to finance business and see how it works out in the subsequent months.

Due to the tough conditions of most people, people might feel that it is better to get a loan use it to finance business and see how it works out in the subsequent months.
If one make use of the loan very well the loan can bring high profitability and enable the entrepreneur to pay back the loan on time.

Seriously, getting a loan for my business is not an option that I can ever consider at all because of how dangerous it would be for my business should it fail in the process.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back