What's new

HOW TO RAISE BUSINESS CAPITAL WITHOUT TAKING A LOAN

I go with the saying that a close mouth is a close destiny,most of us do not open up our problems to people is finance is the problem why not tell two or more persons definitely you will gain favour and get financial help with going into loan

Ways to raise a business capital without getting a loan could be done by seeking for sponsors, these sponsors could be friends and families, also from online jobs

Ways to raise a business capital without getting a loan could be done by seeking for sponsors, these sponsors could be friends and families, also from online jobs
Yes good one, anyone could become your sponsor, as long as the business has a lot of potential, your family would want to help out, your family is usually the first to help out in most cases, though not all cases Sha.

Hello family!

Have you been looking forward to starting your own business but do not have the capital and don't want to opt in for a loan?

The truth is that 800% possible to start a business without running to banks and financial institutions to secure a loan.

I discovered a lot of people especially youths have the financial problems of starting their own business so I had to take a time today to make a little research on how to find a way around this.

The first step to raise the capital for your business is by looking within:

NOBODY IS POOR
NOBODY IS USELESS

Everybody has something to offer do it may not always be money.

To raise up capital for your business without a loan might might involve certain level of risk that you need to prepare to take.

First look within yourself what do you have to sell, what about your savings either for retirement or for something else?

The first step is try to raise the capital no matter how little it is from what you already have

** I once started a bussiness and along the line everything was going on well until I fell into a scam and eventually lost everything.
At some point I felt very bad and like it was all over but then I needed to move forward and I had nobody to give me money , so what I did was to look around me, picked up my gadgets and electronics which I sold and I was able to start over again.**

You too can do the same!!
There are still things around you which you can sell to raise part of the capital even if its not the full capital.
Selling something to raise the capital may not always be your properties, it may as well be your skills.

CALL A FRIEND OR RELATIVE

Like the saying goes that "no man is an island"
In times like this, one of the best move is to call the attention of a close friend or a family member and let your business intentions known to them.

This is one strategy used by many entrepreneurs and it's still working till date.
You too can do the same and start that big business you never dreamed of.

Hope this helps??

Thanks for reading!!
Exactly it not advisable to start a business with bank loan. Business you are not sure when it will be stable to payback the loan plus the interest. Family and friends is a better when way of raising capital to start a business.

If it's a country where the government looks out for new businesses that have the capacity to create at least 3 to 5 job opportunities for new people, they would be eager to offer grants to such businesses.

I have gone through this. It's really helpful but then it solely centers around getting help from someone, my question is what if you don't have anyone

we there are many things to do to get money in other to Start up a successful business without taking loan ,if you have a good family members you can ask them to loan you money with the aim of paying it back

Raising capital for a small scale business should be a bit easier if you have an ongoing job. Also, 8 don't encourage taking loan to start a new business. It is best to save and start small or you source for grants and empowerment.

Threads like this tend to be repetitive on the forum. Like you have mentioned, one can always source for funds from caring members of the family or friends, another method is saving from one's salary to enable one start small as time goes on. I don't advise going for bank loans or the likes to prevent you from servicing such loans with one's profit which is meant to be re-invested into business.

Hello family!

Have you been looking forward to starting your own business but do not have the capital and don't want to opt in for a loan?

The truth is that 800% possible to start a business without running to banks and financial institutions to secure a loan.

I discovered a lot of people especially youths have the financial problems of starting their own business so I had to take a time today to make a little research on how to find a way around this.

The first step to raise the capital for your business is by looking within:

NOBODY IS POOR
NOBODY IS USELESS

Everybody has something to offer do it may not always be money.

To raise up capital for your business without a loan might might involve certain level of risk that you need to prepare to take.

First look within yourself what do you have to sell, what about your savings either for retirement or for something else?

The first step is try to raise the capital no matter how little it is from what you already have

** I once started a bussiness and along the line everything was going on well until I fell into a scam and eventually lost everything.
At some point I felt very bad and like it was all over but then I needed to move forward and I had nobody to give me money , so what I did was to look around me, picked up my gadgets and electronics which I sold and I was able to start over again.**

You too can do the same!!
There are still things around you which you can sell to raise part of the capital even if its not the full capital.
Selling something to raise the capital may not always be your properties, it may as well be your skills.

CALL A FRIEND OR RELATIVE

Like the saying goes that "no man is an island"
In times like this, one of the best move is to call the attention of a close friend or a family member and let your business intentions known to them.

This is one strategy used by many entrepreneurs and it's still working till date.
You too can do the same and start that big business you never dreamed of.

Hope this helps??

Thanks for reading!!
Thanks for sharing too.
Sourcing for funds to start up a business tends to be a difficult stage for some entrepreneurs. Most times, they resort to taking loans when they have tried all other means all to no avail.

there are many I use to start a business without talking a loan ,but I don't know if it will be great for you ,I use to gather all my online earnings to raise a capital and start a small business.

Yes I agree with you. Informing family members and friends about your proposed business plans may get you financial support. Most successful business were able to get this kind of support from close friends and family.

Starting business without enquiring of any loan is easy,one can be able to use the little he has to start any small business,which will later grow after earning income.

If you do not want to take a business loan, you can fund your business by selling you assets, by burrowing from friends and family, by inviting partners or investors, and through crowdfunding.

Sometimes you can also start up a business through family and friends support or you can lease out your property to get a capital if you are convinced of the business you wish to start

You can save up part of your income. Also there’re some business organization that helps youth by making them middlemen in the distribution channels and they get paid in order to start their own business.

There are different ways to raise capital for a business without borrowing. I never like borrowing for anything. You could ask your friends or relative for help and you would be amazed by the turnout.

There are different ways to raise capital for a business without borrowing. I never like borrowing for anything. You could ask your friends or relative for help and you would be amazed by the turnout.
I tHInk MOSt people even find it hard to borrow ,they feel that borrowing could make them accumulate more debt ,most people prefer to get their capital from other viable source

If you have assets like gold, shares, land, house, bonds, etc. you can sell your assets and build a capital for your business. However, this can be considered risky because you may not get as much return from your business as you are getting from your assets.

I tHInk MOSt people even find it hard to borrow ,they feel that borrowing could make them accumulate more debt ,most people prefer to get their capital from other viable source
Borrowing is nevet the best option. Borrowing can only be seen as an option when one has looked at other alternatives and there's no other means of sourcing for funds.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back