What's new

How to Handle Clients that Refuse to pay?

Well sometimes in a standard business organisation it is arranged in a way that without payment it will be impossible for you to take out products, such opportunity shall not be given to customers

Scammers are everywhere around us, they are on the sutes we are working on and they are on our social media looking for loopholes and opportunities to scam us, we need to be careful not to fall into their trap.
Yes that's why it is not the best for you to trust people you met online because most of them will not in any way honest with you ,it is always better for you to only depend on people that you know.
Post automatically merged:

Protecting the life of people and most especially the life of your customer is very important, even if the customer doesnt wanna pay up, i believe you can use law to get your payment from him or her.
Well using the law sometimes can be good but you should not use it in a rude way that will just Chase the customers away ,in fact if it is possible it is advisable for you to settle it out of the law.

They are simply wasting their life on useless things, they can't even be remembered for one single good deed when the die for those worthless politicians.
Seriously they are wasting their life because I cannot see someone trying to vote for the Nigerian politician that will not have anything to do for them, I can only be able to vote if they are really serious to make changes.

Last edited:
I have stopped giving my stuffs out on credit, if truly you need my services, you will have to deposit a certain amount of money and immediately after the service I will collect my balance, there is nothing like go for now and come back later.

Things gets ugly and frustrating, when you don't receive payment after a service. I was told of a writer who finished his work beautifully and delivered it to the client on time, but what did this writer get in return? No pay. He kept on disturbing the client for donkey years to no avail. Hence, if you were that writer how would you get your payment?
Working and not being rewarded for your work is really annoying and can make one loose interest in doing his work so for this reason people think of possible ways to avoid clients that don't pay. But in my opinion, I feel if you know what you do very well and you are also confident in yourself, you'll place what you do highly because how you treat and handle your business depends on how your customers will treat your business too. If you are sure of always delivering the best you can make it clear and known to your clients that you render your services immediately after payment and on your own part make sure you always keep to things you say and do your job as required from your client with no firm if mistakes, that way you have handled those who don't pay because they know there's no how they will get your product or service when they don't have the money or yet to pay for what they want.

Protecting the life of people and most especially the life of your customer is very important, even if the customer doesnt wanna pay up, i believe you can use law to get your payment from him or her.
The best way to handle clients that refused to pay is to follow them gently and give them some reasons why they needs to pee that is the only thing you can do.

Client that refuses to pay are pure Evil. I think they should be made to face the wrath of the law. The offense is a criminal act and punishable

First of all, I don't sell my products on credit to anyone even though you're a close counterpart. My poultry farm crumbled because I kept selling on credit and there was no one to salvage the situation, so I learnt a lesson!

It's either you threaten them with the information you have about them or as one who run a loan firm, you should endeavor to operate an auto debit in order to get back funds when due.

Things gets ugly and frustrating, when you don't receive payment after a service. I was told of a writer who finished his work beautifully and delivered it to the client on time, but what did this writer get in return? No pay. He kept on disturbing the client for donkey years to no avail. Hence, if you were that writer how would you get your payment?
This is a very frustrating situation and it's not fair to the house owner. I would simply go and open a police report on the issue and have the police and either arrest the tenant or lock up the house.

Of course, It is not something funny or pleasing when after taking your time to work for someone and the person refused to pay you. In this case I would advise that you keep on persuading the client to pay your money for service rendered and if he or she still refuses, I think you should just forget about the whole thing and move on. It is just my opinion though.

In such case, just take it was a life lesson and never do business with such person ever.

My experience with such clients that refuse to pay is that they never do.

But if it's a very large sum that can make you charge the person to court, do it and get your right.
I agree with you. I will also make it a great life lesson not to have any financial transaction with that person anymore. I will also bring him to court if the amount is in the millions and billions of dollars. This is to avoid my business to get closed down or bankrupt.

Of course, It is not something funny or pleasing when after taking your time to work for someone and the person refused to pay you. In this case I would advise that you keep on persuading the client to pay your money for service rendered and if he or she still refuses, I think you should just forget about the whole thing and move on. It is just my opinion though.
Yeah, sometimes just forgetting about it and letting go is the only solution. Some people can be so stubborn about paying people back. So instead of getting yourself too worked up, just let it go.

Yes that's why it is not the best for you to trust people you met online because most of them will not in any way honest with you ,it is always better for you to only depend on people that you know.

Well using the law sometimes can be good but you should not use it in a rude way that will just Chase the customers away ,in fact if it is possible it is advisable for you to settle it out of the law.

Seriously they are wasting their life because I cannot see someone trying to vote for the Nigerian politician that will not have anything to do for them, I can only be able to vote if they are really serious to make changes.
How can you tell if they are really honest about making change? The reason why people voted Goodluck Jonathan out back then was simply because they believe the present admiration would bring the desired change the expected with all their campaign speech and promises.

How can you tell if they are really honest about making change? The reason why people voted Goodluck Jonathan out back then was simply because they believe the present admiration would bring the desired change the expected with all their campaign speech and promises.
I don't understand what you're trying to say because it is not in line with the discussion probably maybe you're making a mistake while trying to type it.. you have to explain it better again for me to understand.

I don't understand what you're trying to say because it is not in line with the discussion probably maybe you're making a mistake while trying to type it.. you have to explain it better again for me to understand.
"Seriously they are wasting their life because I cannot see someone trying to vote for the Nigerian politician that will not have anything to do for them, I can only be able to vote if they are really serious to make changes."

I believe you made that statement, my response is in answer to that statement. You said you can only vote if they really want to make changes, that's why I asked how can you actually tell they want to make changes.

"Seriously they are wasting their life because I cannot see someone trying to vote for the Nigerian politician that will not have anything to do for them, I can only be able to vote if they are really serious to make changes."

I believe you made that statement, my response is in answer to that statement. You said you can only vote if they really want to make changes, that's why I asked how can you actually tell they want to make changes.
Seriously you mean that I made the statement here because the statement
up there is not even in line with the topic of the discussion ,probably maybe I was making a mistake or something.

No matter how little the job is, always make a contract if it is with an unknown person. This will be legally binding and you can take stronger measures to get your payment if the client fails to pay.

Some clients are so frustrating, sometimes you'll do a good job for a client and deliver to them, instead of paying you your money, they'll keep posting you even when they have the money to pay. Left for me I'll collect my goods back from them

These are the ways of handling the client who refuses to pay:· 1. Call daily · 2. Offer options · 3. Reach out legally · 4. Find out if it's worth it · 5. Exhaust all other

That's a very bad experience. After servicing on time and you still don't get your payment, it where me I will ask him or her for the last time,if he planned on not paying I then move on.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back