What's new

How to Handle Clients that Refuse to pay?

This is why I work on my terms. If it's not good for the client, we call it off. I always receive my full 100% pay for any work that I'm supposed to do. I have been scammed in past and as such, I would never try it again. The writer have lost his pay, he's likely not going to get it back.

Yeah exactly, we have different kinds of people and they all have their different ways of solving their problems, the easiest way I solved mine might be the difficult way to solve yours.
That is just the issue,different stokes for different folks,one of the things i have come to understand is that,we should not allow dept profile to unduely pile up on just one particular customer,the threshold should be very small.

You don't deal with that issue after completing the work. You deal with payment issue before you start the work. If the client did not want to pay you some of the project before you start, then tell him to hire you on popular plartform like fiverr, upwork or freelancer.com.

That is just the issue,different stokes for different folks,one of the things i have come to understand is that,we should not allow dept profile to unduely pile up on just one particular customer,the threshold should be very small.
Yeah, I completely agree with you, but what if the person is your family member how can you handle this kind of situation, as you know family also contributes to business failures.

Yeah, I completely agree with you, but what if the person is your family member how can you handle this kind of situation, as you know family also contributes to business failures.
That is why when it comes to business with family members,you just have to make your stand known,and stick to it,because if that is not done from the onset,then it will lead to familarity on the serious issues as making profit from your business.

Is really ugly when a client refuses to pay for the service provided to them. there are quite some ways to handle such situations actually such as not providing services to them on credit again.

That is why when it comes to business with family members,you just have to make your stand known,and stick to it,because if that is not done from the onset,then it will lead to familarity on the serious issues as making profit from your business.
Yeah exactly, if you are not too careful, your business won't be successful if you bring in your family members, most family members don't help in success of one's business.

Yeah exactly, if you are not too careful, your business won't be successful if you bring in your family members, most family members don't help in success of one's business.
That is just one of the things most business persons do not really understand,because you have to see things from a professional business owners point of view,else you will be running into losses.

That is just one of the things most business persons do not really understand,because you have to see things from a professional business owners point of view,else you will be running into losses.
Yes exactly, before one can venture into business, he or she needs to look at every angle before making decisions, not doing that will only lead you to looses. What do you think?
Yes exactly, before one can venture into business, he or she needs to look at every angle before making decisions, not doing that will only lead you to looses. What do you think?

The thing about the whole aspect of running a business and dong it effectively is that,one need to have a clear picture of what he wants and where he is going,then take steps towards acheiving that,anything that will hinder that should be left out.

This is one of the reasons why I wont treat family and friend with prefential when I start my business. In fact, I even prefer online business where you must pay before you are served. The only to do is to involve legal enforcement.
That is why it is not really good to sale your product on credit no matter what you shouldn't give out your product on credit, because some of them don't like paying, so the thing is to stop selling on credit.

The thing about the whole aspect of running a business and dong it effectively is that,one need to have a clear picture of what he wants and where he is going,then take steps towards acheiving that,anything that will hinder that should be left out.
That's very true, before you can start up a business it's always advisible to have the clearer picture of what you want, this really helps in terms of getting what you want.

That's very true, before you can start up a business it's always advisible to have the clearer picture of what you want, this really helps in terms of getting what you want.
True,the zeal should not not just be motivated by money alone,and that is where a lot of persons do not really get it when it comes to doing business,especially start ups,knowing what you wants and working towards acheivingyour set goals is very key.

True,the zeal should not not just be motivated by money alone,and that is where a lot of persons do not really get it when it comes to doing business,especially start ups,knowing what you wants and working towards acheivingyour set goals is very key.
Knowing what you want is really good when it comes to businesses, it helps you to stick to that same thing but that's only if you are deciplined, this is also one of the best way to become successful.

Is really ugly when a client refuses to pay for the service provided to them. there are quite some ways to handle such situations actually such as not providing services to them on credit again.

I guess that using PayPal to receive your payments is also a great way to handle such kind of people. You may file for a dispute and get your money through PayPal.

Knowing what you want is really good when it comes to businesses, it helps you to stick to that same thing but that's only if you are deciplined, this is also one of the best way to become successful.
I could remember when we newly started our business,we were really faced with lots of challanges,and it was really not easy at the onset,we just have to stick to our initial plan of giving good and efficient services to our clients.

In such case, just take it was a life lesson and never do business with such person ever.

My experience with such clients that refuse to pay is that they never do.

But if it's a very large sum that can make you charge the person to court, do it and get your right.
Probably, it is important and necessary never to do business with such popular girl. Anybody who refuses to pay you after giving the person a service or product should not patronize you again.

Yeah, I believe that's the best way to tackle this kinds of situations, we have other means of tackling it, but I don't think if it's as good as the one you've just mentioned.

Actually handling a client that refused to pay is very difficult and sensitive because if not handled with so much care, it may lead to hetreat and a broken relationship which can not be mended.

I could remember when we newly started our business,we were really faced with lots of challanges,and it was really not easy at the onset,we just have to stick to our initial plan of giving good and efficient services to our clients.

Oh! Facing challenges is a normal thing in business. So, what kind of business did you start? Many people get into business and they might not have any experience related to business. However, by the passage of time, they may learn things gradually.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back