What's new

How to Handle Clients that Refuse to pay?

Actually handling a client that refused to pay is very difficult and sensitive because if not handled with so much care, it may lead to hetreat and a broken relationship which can not be mended.
That's true but as a employer I think you have a best way to handle this, for me I think the best thing to do is to stop rendering service to them unless they pay you.

Actually you must be wise to be able to handle clients who refused to pay there debt. You are not supposed to takes immediate action but it should be done on gradual process.

I see a lot of angry comments but the reality the client refuses to pay the service today and pay for example next week because due to lack of funds because we don't have USD money generator that prints to us papers of money to pay all services while they are finished. This could be discussed between freelancer and employer as well because all of us have luck of funds that delays payment of service. People think not getting money today means sign of scam while it is not always true. Sometimes you got money whitin 2 times in the next two weeks.

Handling the customers that refuse to pay to the authorities is the best way of handling people like them , because forcing them to pay and fighting them is not the solution .

It can be very frustrating to have clients that just simply refused to pay but I can see that you should always refer these cases to agents that can help you review and get the money.

I see a lot of angry comments but the reality the client refuses to pay the service today and pay for example next week because due to lack of funds because we don't have USD money generator that prints to us papers of money to pay all services while they are finished. This could be discussed between freelancer and employer as well because all of us have luck of funds that delays payment of service. People think not getting money today means sign of scam while it is not always true. Sometimes you got money whitin 2 times in the next two weeks.
That's true, but in my own point of view, think the best way to handle any client that refused to pay is by not rendering services to them, only if they pay. That's my best way to handle it.

Depending on the severity and how long it has been since they have yet to pay you, it may be advised to bring them to court to collect the payment. If you completed the work you were paid to do, and have yet to receive payment, you have a right to said payment.

My suggestion is to keep on them about it. If they don't, send them a notice explaining you will take this to a court if not addressed sooner. If they ignore it or still decline to pay you, then you may need to take them to court.

That's true, but in my own point of view, think the best way to handle any client that refused to pay is by not rendering services to them, only if they pay. That's my best way to handle it.
This could be true and false in the same time if a client says that it pays the service next week and you stop rendering services you will lose additional work forever and you will put yourself by losing most of your clients day after day. Means if you render service Wendesday and get paid on Sunday it is not the end of the world.

Oh! Facing challenges is a normal thing in business. So, what kind of business did you start? Many people get into business and they might not have any experience related to business. However, by the passage of time, they may learn things gradually.
True you learn as you in the process of operation,we started out as palm oil and some consumable food products,and as time goes on to ease the way we service our customers,we added courier delivery to it,through the use of bikes.

The truth is there is no measure the writer can take to get paid from the person he sent the job to. So far it's freelancing and remote job you just have to be careful with those giving you writing gig to do. Better still register or create an account with freelancing website, they serve as third party between freelancer and those giving out jobs. With this it will be easy to get your money after getting the job done
As someone who is starting newly on article writing online can you actually know those who are serious are those who are not serious?. Creating an account on a freelancing website is the best.

This could be true and false in the same time if a client says that it pays the service next week and you stop rendering services you will lose additional work forever and you will put yourself by losing most of your clients day after day. Means if you render service Wendesday and get paid on Sunday it is not the end of the world.
I don't even think it is possible for someone to pay you money before you render the service. A lot of people will not try that because there are a lot of scammers on the internet.

I don't even think it is possible for someone to pay you money before you render the service. A lot of people will not try that because there are a lot of scammers on the internet.
Clients on the internet there are clients from same town or country means first meeting will be on the internet next meetings will be on the real life except if the client is from another country.

True you learn as you in the process of operation,we started out as palm oil and some consumable food products,and as time goes on to ease the way we service our customers,we added courier delivery to it,through the use of bikes.

The demand of palm oil might have decreased during the pandemic, as many firms that used to buy palm oil might have ceased operation temporarily at that time.

The demand of palm oil might have decreased during the pandemic, as many firms that used to buy palm oil might have ceased operation temporarily at that time.
Well that could be very possible,the thing is that the company is not our major market,the primary market that we target is the direct consumers,they usually make demamds and we do the delivery for them.

Well that could be very possible,the thing is that the company is not our major market,the primary market that we target is the direct consumers,they usually make demamds and we do the delivery for them.

I think that individual customers never purchase palm oil in bulk quantities like companies do. Therefore, it is much more profitable to sell palm oil to companies.

This is the most difficult thing to handle whenever you're working online . If you're not paid there's definitely little you can do to get your payment because most of the sources are not known online. The only way out is to report such employer on the platform that you met him or her.

Clients on the internet there are clients from same town or country means first meeting will be on the internet next meetings will be on the real life except if the client is from another country.
Okay, if you meet someone a real life and you want to give them jobs then that one is a different ball game. But on the internet it is quite different because of trust.

This is the most difficult thing to handle whenever you're working online . If you're not paid there's definitely little you can do to get your payment because most of the sources are not known online. The only way out is to report such employer on the platform that you met him or her.
I believe it is important for people to always be very careful the kind of platform the work on. When you are in a very good platform nobody will cheat you.

There are people here who are known as professional debt collectors and they are trained in ways in which they can be able to retrieve money from people who are owing and I just usually leave it to them.

I think that individual customers never purchase palm oil in bulk quantities like companies do. Therefore, it is much more profitable to sell palm oil to companies.
Well if i can get you right,company that are in need of these products,there are some quality of palm oil that costmetic company that produces soda and soap usually go for,and that would be when you will have a major client be them engaging you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back