What's new

How to Handle Clients that Refuse to pay?

clients that refuse to pay are one of the most problematic kinds of people to be involved with one way or the other they can create excuses and the excuss willl sound so genuine but deep down you will know their still excuses. truth is one of the major reasons why landlords nowadays hand over the property to lawyers is to avoid banta banta with tenant tenant
Using the adjective problematic to qualify a client that refuses to pay is the best way to describe them. They always find excuses even when you know they have the money but just decided not to pay.

Next time if you and a new client have never had a contract before in the past, maybe you should be adopting a parttern where he has to be making part payment before you can start executing any job

In the first place if the service is to be rendered is such services that is stressful I would have even demanded for part payment before completing it and getting the complete payment
The best way you can be able to handle clients that refused to pay is by following them gradually with caution and let them see reason why they needs to pay back your money.

I think you could take a legal suit and case if the person refuse to settle and pay you the outstanding debt , make sure you and the person make a legal decidings before borrowing the money

Things gets ugly and frustrating, when you don't receive payment after a service. I was told of a writer who finished his work beautifully and delivered it to the client on time, but what did this writer get in return? No pay. He kept on disturbing the client for donkey years to no avail. Hence, if you were that writer how would you get your payment?
If I have a client that has refused not to pay me then the thing I will do is to threaten them which court case or police case and I believe that after such a threat they will comply to pay off their debt.

Laughs, it is online, it will be extremely hard for you to get them arrested. You can only report them to the freelance site to take immediately action on them.
Hmmm, reporting them to the freelance website is just a waste of time because they will just go ahead and create another account, only if they can bann the IP address

Hmmm, reporting them to the freelance website is just a waste of time because they will just go ahead and create another account, only if they can bann the IP address
Even if you ban their IP it won't still stop them, cos using another device automatically gives them another new IP address. But reporting them to the security in their own country will make them psy fir their fraudulent crime.

Even if you ban their IP it won't still stop them, cos using another device automatically gives them another new IP address. But reporting them to the security in their own country will make them psy fir their fraudulent crime.
Freelance site is always an international website and as a result of this you may not be able to report the person to their own security agency when you do not live in that country.

Write your reply...how to handle client that refuse to pay well i n my own points of view there are many ways to handle client that refuse to pay back what they have accept all you have to do is to follow them slowly

Freelance site is always an international website and as a result of this you may not be able to report the person to their own security agency when you do not live in that country.
That's the essence of taking your private details to track you. I mean the freelance platform we reached business agreement on. They will do the job for you to track the person or block the user from making use of their platform for life.

Things gets ugly and frustrating, when you don't receive payment after a service. I was told of a writer who finished his work beautifully and delivered it to the client on time, but what did this writer get in return? No pay. He kept on disturbing the client for donkey years to no avail. Hence, if you were that writer how would you get your payment?

Seriously, it's not always possible to get a client or a customer who refused to pay your money to actually pay the money back because they are no longer in the close proximity of the business and they can actually buy from another seller if you bug them too much.

I wonder why a client will simply be too fraudulent to buy a product and refusing to pay. It will. E simply better he or she didn't buy than acting fraudulently.

That's the essence of taking your private details to track you. I mean the freelance platform we reached business agreement on. They will do the job for you to track the person or block the user from making use of their platform for life.
Yes ,but there is no how they will be able to block the person permanently because the person can just get another new phone and still join . Although is going to be expensive and most of them may not be buying phone all the time.

Lesson learnt, when the work is ready you show proof of completion and when the payment is sent you send the completed work.

The issue is not really a out disturbing your clients for donkey years. The fact is that he has made a deal with with a fraudulent client. It's as simple as that. He can't get his money from him again

Yes ,but there is no how they will be able to block the person permanently because the person can just get another new phone and still join . Although is going to be expensive and most of them may not be buying phone all the time.
Do you know, their was a time a scanner scammed people bizdustry admin and it's staff member Joshua Farrell pushed on to him. After learning that the man is a scammer they quickly reported his site to namecheap and namecheap blocked his site, and even FBI took interest in arresting the scammer just as bizdustry admin said.

Write your reply...how to handle the client that refused to pay well as a business owner or a business man you need to know how to handle such type of people who refused to pay back what they had collet mind you don't disturbed them thinking is the best way to get your money back

Do you know, their was a time a scanner scammed people bizdustry admin and it's staff member Joshua Farrell pushed on to him. After learning that the man is a scammer they quickly reported his site to namecheap and namecheap blocked his site, and even FBI took interest in arresting the scammer just as bizdustry admin said.
Yes I am aware of something similar like that, I don't even know how people can derive pleasure in scamming other people. it's nice that the government actually toi interest in arresting most of this online scammers.

As a business person, your clients are gold to you and they aren't to be disrespected for whatever reaaon and must be handled with kid's gloves. When your clients owe you there are steps you can take.:
Tell them to kindly pay up
Refuse them further services until they clear their debt
If that's a huge amount of money they owe you. Report them. Being kind has limits. If they have a sense of dignity, you needn't report them before they pay up, a few warnings and empty threats will do magic.

There are some people out there who are hell-bent on growing their businesses on other people's sweat without paying. There is the reason why I prefer online platform like Warrior Forum, Upwork and Fiverr when it comes to render writing service.

Those sites are ready to go any length to prevent cheat between the buyers and the sellers using their platform.

Well back to your question, if your client is based in the same locality as you, I urge you to inform necessary Authority to look into the case.
This method you just highlighted is when the issues has actually gotten to the extrem,else you shoulsd employ other means of recovering your money.I as a business person have encounter very difficult clients,and in such situation it took much persation and patience to get back your money.But one thing i learnt is never to give some unreliable client on credit,or yo ask them to pay in some certain percentage of the cost of the services or product.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back