What's new

How to Handle Clients that Refuse to pay?

I have bitter experience with this set of people, they always hide under the guise of " your work isn't good enough" to scam unsuspecting writer of their hard earned money. They are everywhere especially on freelancer, since workers security isn't promoted there.

So far it’s feelancing And remote job you just have to be careful with freelancing website they server as third party between freelancing and those giving out jobs

Things gets ugly and frustrating, when you don't receive payment after a service. I was told of a writer who finished his work beautifully and delivered it to the client on time, but what did this writer get in return? No pay. He kept on disturbing the client for donkey years to no avail. Hence, if you were that writer how would you get your payment?
I think for some kind of a client that has refused to pay what he or she is owing you or your business then there should be waste through which you can make such a client to pay back the money or debt that is owing you and one of that is by taking such a client to court.

Yes I am aware of something similar like that, I don't even know how people can derive pleasure in scamming other people. it's nice that the government actually toi interest in arresting most of this online scammers.
Yes, the government are mainly protecting the innocent peoples right and punish offenders, that's the reason they're called government.

there are appropriate organisations set up for this very kind of purposes and those should be places where you channel this kind of complaints to

Yes, the government are mainly protecting the innocent peoples right and punish offenders, that's the reason they're called government.
They should really try as much as possible to protect the life of people because it is absolutely necessary, that is the responsibility and the duty of a good government.

As a business person, your clients are gold to you and they aren't to be disrespected for whatever reaaon and must be handled with kid's gloves. When your clients owe you there are steps you can take.:
Tell them to kindly pay up
Refuse them further services until they clear their debt
If that's a huge amount of money they owe you. Report them. Being kind has limits. If they have a sense of dignity, you needn't report them before they pay up, a few warnings and empty threats will do magic.
The best way to handle clients that refused to pay is to follow them with procedure and calmness that is the only way you can be able to follow them up for them to pay me back.

It's always good to negotiate costs for goods or services whether offline or online to prevent any issues but when issues arise and after all efforts prove abortive, you just have to either let go or report to the financial crimes agency of the Country.

They should really try as much as possible to protect the life of people because it is absolutely necessary, that is the responsibility and the duty of a good government.
Yes, that's their responsibility dear. When the government can't protect the interest of it's subject then it means such government does not have for it's subjects.

Yes, that's their responsibility dear. When the government can't protect the interest of it's subject then it means such government does not have for it's subjects.
And you can imagine the foolishness, this government that do not really care about the life of the people they are to take care of are the people you are dying to vote for during election.

It will always be a good idea to find out why the client has refused to pay. Is it possible that he was not delivered the right product? Maybe it was delivered late?

And you can imagine the foolishness, this government that do not really care about the life of the people they are to take care of are the people you are dying to vote for during election.
That's all they care for. They oy care for their election success and not even those who will be losing their lives for them for them to emerge.

That's all they care for. They oy care for their election success and not even those who will be losing their lives for them for them to emerge.
Why will people be losing their life for this government that do not even have anything to offer on to them ? there is no need and people who are losing their life for this government are actually wasting their precious life on useless things.

Some customers and clients can be so stubborn to an extent that they can piss you off. Nevertheless you need to handle their cases with caution and respect

I have always advocated for writing on forums and making your money steady rather than looking for jobs on freelancing sites. The freelancing sites get employers that are not screened. There are complaints all over on delivering jobs and not getting paid by the employer. So I would rather focus on writing for forums than for freelancing sites.

Some customers and clients can be so stubborn to an extent that they can piss you off. Nevertheless you need to handle their cases with caution and respect
That's just the thing, if you become rude to them, others seeing it or hearing the issue won't even reason what the customer did wrong, they would end up blaming your and it would affect your business. So one has to be extremely careful dealing with customers

Scammers are everywhere around us, they are on the sutes we are working on and they are on our social media looking for loopholes and opportunities to scam us, we need to be careful not to fall into their trap.
Yes I am aware of something similar like that, I don't even know how people can derive pleasure in scamming other people. it's nice that the government actually toi interest in arresting most of this online scammers.

There are lots of clients that do refuse to pay even after rendering a good service to them. It's really frustrating having those kind of clients around. The best thing to do to those clients is to stop offering your services to them

Protecting the life of people and most especially the life of your customer is very important, even if the customer doesnt wanna pay up, i believe you can use law to get your payment from him or her.

Why will people be losing their life for this government that do not even have anything to offer on to them ? there is no need and people who are losing their life for this government are actually wasting their precious life on useless things.
They are simply wasting their life on useless things, they can't even be remembered for one single good deed when the die for those worthless politicians.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back