What's new

How SAFE is to BUY Online using Credit Card?

Online transactions are generally secure, especially when you're shopping with Major retailers, but people do occasionally get their card numbers stolen. If your number does not get stolen, a stolen credit card number is Mich less of a hassle than a stolen debit card number.

I know scammers are on so many platform but the world is digital and there is no two ways about it we need to use our cards to purchase some things online,the best way to avoid issues like this is to only use them on recognised platform

The best way is to use virtual card to make purchases online. this will help you to protect your card details from hackers.but I use PayPal account to make purchase online.

As long as it's a trusted retailer like Google or Amazon just like you mentioned, it's completely safe to make use of your credit card. If it's not a trusted one, never input your card details online.

I am very reluctant to make use of my card to make a purchase online. The reason is that the hackers advance in in thier techniques everyday. Every day the internet is filled with dumb cards, no thanks to the hackers. The only way to protect your card is never to expose it online.

Due to the nefarious activities of fraudsters, you must be very careful while using your credit card for online transactions. Always check if you're using the authentic website and not a cloned one and don't always disclose your pin to strangers who may call posing as customer service agents.

I don't see anything wrong with this but you really have to use it on a trusted website because that is what will give you maximum protection .you do not really have to use it on any website you see.

I agree with this, only use trusted stores if you wish to use online credit card payment in online stores, personally I would opt for another option if I am not sure such store can be trusted.
That is just the wise thing to do,i could remember a friend who tried to do some shopping online,not knowing that the source was not a trusted one,all his money was swept off his account after inputing his card details.

Well I have never bought something online before ND I don't really know about it but then I have heard a lot from my family and friends and I think it is legit because if the stories I have heard

Well I have never bought something online before ND I don't really know about it but then I have heard a lot from my family and friends and I think it is legit because if the stories I have heard
Not all are legit. If you plan of doing business transactions online, make sure it is with a trusted plan and do not always reveal your PINs or passwords to anyone for any reason .

I don't like exposing my credit card or debit card online. I always try to use pypal, even when I do not have a balance on my paypal I will use my card through paypal which secures my card information.

I think this is one of the advantages of using a PayPal account. You may make a purchase through a PayPal account because PayPal is safe. Does the PayPal company use encryption technology to protect the data of users?

Concerning how safe it is to buy online using credit card. Well, it is totally safe when you buy from a known and legit retailer or online store. I go scammed a time like that when a friend of mine used my credit card on one ad promo that came across my screen, I got a debit alert the following week without buying anything, I had to block the card to get another one. Buy from trustworthy stores and your money will be safe

I don't use credit cards to buy stuff online, not even when shopping at reputable stores. In fact, I don't feel secure about using my credit cards to pay for anything online. Giving credit card information and the CVV can expose one to potential fraud which could be committed by the store itself or its employees. I choose either the COD option or pay with my e-wallet or prepaid card.​

It is quite safe and I don't see anything wrong with it, but I do not use it on website I do not trust, I only use it in Renown website such as a jumia and other shopping site because those are the site I concentrate on most of the time.

Online transactions are generally secure, especially when you're shopping with Major retailers, but people do occasionally get their card numbers stolen. If your number does not get stolen, a stolen credit card number is Mich less of a hassle than a stolen debit card number.
I agree with you.
I think it is okay to buy online with your credit card, but you have to be aware that fraud is possible even in this case. People can use fake identities to invite and steal from u suspecting buyers, so you have to be sure of the website or online store you're making your purchase.

Before using your card online or giving your financial information online to any website, ensure the website is geniue and secured (https) encrypted website with security is safer rather than just any website without security
You are correct.
Even though we can make purchases online using our credit cards, we should remain cautious because so many fraudulent activities can still be perpetuated through this means. It is advisable to be sure of the website you want to make purchases from.

We still have legit business site that value and protect the confidentiality of their ustomers , but i got scared and stopped using my credit card online because a friend of mine was scammed.
Not all are legit. If you plan of doing business transactions online, make sure it is with a trusted plan and do not always reveal your PINs or passwords to anyone for any reason .

You are right, it is advisable to use credit cards for only known retailers like amazon. I personally try to avoid purchasing online because of scammers.

It's very dangerous to keep divulging ones information on strange sites. I am very sceptical of releasing my card information on sites because there are many scams going on online. Many sites would scam you after getting all your information.

Yes, it's safe to shop online with your credit card, although it does depend on the site where you're shopping as well as the security of both the device you're using and the network you're connected to. ... Those encryptions help protect your credit card information from cybercriminals

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back