What's new

How SAFE is to BUY Online using Credit Card?

It's actually very safe for you to purchase something online using your credit card or even debit card a long as you are making the purchase from a trusted website.

It's very dangerous to keep divulging ones information on strange sites. I am very sceptical of releasing my card information on sites because there are many scams going on online. Many sites would scam you after getting all your information.
To some people, they believe its safe to be divulging their credit card information in an online websites , but in my own opinion, its kind of dangerous to do something like that.

Up until now it doesn't go down well with me to buy online with my credit card one of my friends account was emptied just in an attempt to buy online
For the fact that a lot of people are being scammed on daily basis, it's why I would easily understand why most people would be afraid of it. Scammers are a very big challenge in the world.

Is safe to buy products online but all these things will depend on the website you are buying it from that will determine this. I cannot buy stuff from website that are not trusted..

I do gets products online too and I have been using my debit cards to be buying this product mosy especially electronic device. I only concentrate to buy most of my product on popular platform like jumia and konga.

It is very risky using your credit card to shopp online because your credit card is a secret information to you, so you need to be very careful and know what to do with it in order not to loss your money, so for me I don't really risk such.

The fact is that it's not safe out there anymore. One needs to be very careful about sites to visit. And for me, I don't input my card details on any site any longer because there have been lots of stories that touches the heart

How safe is it to pay for goods and services using a credit card online? What can you do to avoid scams? I would recommend only using a credit card for known retailers, like Google or Amazon, and using the likes of PayPal for anything else.
That is the more reason why when one wants to go into online shooping,it should be only from trusted tetailers,thet would go a long way to make the consumer to have rest of mind while shooping.

It is very risky using your credit card to shopp online because your credit card is a secret information to you, so you need to be very careful and know what to do with it in order not to loss your money, so for me I don't really risk such.
That is why I said it depends on the platform you are using. Some platform can't be used for this purpose and we just have to be very careful when using our debit card in certain platforms that are not trusted.

Buying online using credit card is somehow safe only if you are buying from a sit that has been tested and trusted , most site online are prone to scammers and thats the main reason why you need to be careful.

I use PayPal for all my purchases. This way, my banking info is behind a security wall. I don't like to manually type in my card numbers anywhere. I have my bank and credit cards all tied to PayPal.

I don't see anything wrong with buying products with credit card. I know some platforms are not trusting but we only have to deal with platform that I trusted that is all. I don't deal on dubious platform.

Buying with credit card is something I've done few times. I didn't have any problem with buying a product with credit card then because I was using a trusted platform . That's the most important thing . .

How safe is it to pay for goods and services using a credit card online? What can you do to avoid scams? I would recommend only using a credit card for known retailers, like Google or Amazon, and using the likes of PayPal for anything else.
I would advise to conduct business transactions with your credit card on e-commerce sites that are trusted and reliable, otherwise you leave yourselves open to scams and fraudulent activities

It's very safe here and there's no cause for alarm. You just have to know yourself and i know where the type of store you're buying from. Make sure you're also from a good region

I've actually make some purchases online with credit card and nothing happened to card afterward. Once you confirmed that the website you making the purchases from is reputable, I don't think there's problem. Even those website can directly your account. They need back authorization before they can do anything.

That's a good question. There is this popular sport betting websites that save your card details and make it prone to be used by hackers. Until recently, they correct this bug and make an individual to choose wether to save their cards or not.
Post automatically merged:

That's a good question. There is this popular sport betting websites that save your card details and make it prone to be used by hackers. Until recently, they correct this bug and make an individual to choose wether to save their cards or not.
It is very risky to give out you sensitive details as you card to online shoping patforms,you can use other means of payment or the card you really make use of ,security is the watch word here.

There is this popular sport betting websites that save your card details and make it prone to be used by hackers. Until recently, they correct this bug and make an individual to choose wether to save their cards or not.

Personally, I don't really enjoy using my credit cards to make online purchases because I don't trust many websites. Whenever I had to do it, I used PayPal because I was confident in its security measures.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back