What's new

How often should you do giveaways?

Making use of the giveaway strategy is something that should be done once in a while when you have the need to automatically boost the sales in your business and not something you do on daily basis because people will take advantage of it.

If it is personal then I will do give away occasionally when I have something celebrating then if it business wise give away only comes to high patronizing customers,

Give away to me I just consider it as an unnecessary stuff if it is on website because there are a lot of ways you can use to attract traffic to your website than doing a direct give away to people.

Most social media influencers I know use this method to gain more followers on their profile,it's a good thing too but one should be careful to avoid people feeling entitled

Doing giveaways is a really good way to gain traffic and customers. But it should not be done too often as it will only lead to a loss. I think it should be done often at the beginning of a business to attract customers then only do it once a month to keep the frequent ones coming.

Exactly, when you really need your business to increase its daily sales making use of giveaway is something that will push more traffic to your website or business and encourage people to buy from you.

I will believe that you are doing this to increase awareness for your business. If that is the case you can do it every two weeks so as to keep people on your social media pages.

personally, I see give away as one of the methods that can help one get high traffic. One way to do it is by telling members to do some tasks to qualify for the giveaway just as someone already mentioned above. But some people are afraid that the customers or users may run away after benefitting from the said giveaway which is possible. Maybe one should just try it and see how it goes, you never can tell. It is just my opinion.

I believe give away should only be done during Christmas that's when you round up.gor the year so I believe you shouldn't be a charity on your business so as for you to stay long in a business
I don't usually do giveaways, as they tend to not draw in a ton of traffic that sticks around, but I had the idea to do a giveaway at the end of each month for people that stick around. But, how often should I be doing these type of giveaways? I figure if I maybe do it every week, it would garauntee more people sticking around. What do you thin

Impersonal rarely do giveaways in my businesses. I have come to see that some people take advantage of it and still never come back to patronize your business even after collection of these free giveaways. I won't do that again at least not for a while

I don't usually do giveaways, as they tend to not draw in a ton of traffic that sticks around, but I had the idea to do a giveaway at the end of each month for people that stick around. But, how often should I be doing these type of giveaways? I figure if I maybe do it every week, it would garauntee more people sticking around. What do you think?
I have not done giveaways before except for the bonuses I give my employees and little discounts I give to my customers.
I feel the term 'giveaway' entails much.
The discounts I offer my clients are enough for them to stick around.

giveaways are good it helps in the development of a business ,but for me I don't just do it ,it is not that appreciated ,I think helping people financially will be better than doing giveaways

Give away should be done only during festive period and you give clients that are been loyal and consistent in patronising you sowhen other see what you giving to your customer they will want to come the following year.

Doing giveaway is not a bad idea and you doing giveaway everyweek doesn't affect you much then it's nothing
I don't usually do giveaways, as they tend to not draw in a ton of traffic that sticks around, but I had the idea to do a giveaway at the end of each month for people that stick around. But, how often should I be doing these type of giveaways? I figure if I maybe do it every week, it would garauntee more people sticking around. What do you think?

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back