What's new

How often should you do giveaways?

This is actually the purpose of doing giveaways by those that make use of that selling strategy in their company because it will always drive a reasonable amount of traffic that you can actually convert into sales later.
This is very true. You could also tell participants in the giveaway to like your business page or to perform a certain a certain task as criteria before they are to be considered.

If you need traffic for a particular platform I think giveaway might be a sound strategy however the key is to actually return the traffic after running the giveaway.
Yes this is a factual Statement I believe with this forum owner can be able to get traffic using this method, but the purpose should be for getting people to your site.

I wonder what those giveaways are. Having that every month will cost a bundle. However, if your business is new then I think it is only right to have giveaways to get hold of the customers who are mostly new. But when things settle down the giveaways can be every 3 months at the most and maybe 6 months would be moderate.
True. Giveaways no matter how the employee sugar coats it to be out of love, it's supposed to attract customers to the business. Well, it should be well planned to avoiding running at loss

Giveaways should be a daily activities not even some times . Islamic doctrine says it shall be well with the giveaways, apart from that it brings good things to your door steps and distance evil from you.

You should run giveaway very often if you are trying to grow you social media handles. This will make people to stick to your handles and build your brand as a result. However, you should not run giveaway just to increase the traffic to your blog or website.

I think I terms of business give away most often is expected to offer a giveaways to the partronizer in other to boost the moral and also encourage customers and also bring news customers to patronize your business because I believe most people value giveaways companies to patronize.

Our world is filled with so many people who want to benefit without putting in the needed work. It is better to empower people with skills than to give them money because they won't give up, but always come to you.

It should be personal ,the timing and period for that should depend on you,I may suggest ending of the month or during festive seasons so as not to suppress your financial energy.

It should be personal ,the timing and period for that should depend on you,I may suggest ending of the month or during festive seasons so as not to suppress your financial energy.
I think during this festive period is the best time to go about it, it would be alot more appreciated during these time than doing it month ends, with this, it would also help you save more as well.

Even if I would do give aways, I would make sure that I must have realised a lot of profits and my business is already gaining much ground. Only loyal customers would benefit from it.

I think I terms of business give away most often is expected to offer a giveaways to the partronizer in other to boost the moral and also encourage customers and also bring news customers to patronize your business because I believe most people value giveaways companies to patronize.
If you know how to successfully use it to market your business product and services in order to increase your sales on that particular day, I believe that it is something that you should do often.

Give always should be voluntarily done and it should be done when you have the capacity to do so. It could be done once a year in form of charity to an organization. I have never done giveaway though.
As far as I am concerned no one actually forces and a business owner or an entrepreneur to do giveaway because it is something that they turn to use to promote their business in order to increase their sales.

If you want to keep your websites busy with traffic and want people to be frequenting your site , you should at least be doing give away at least twice in a month or weekly.

Giveaways should be down with once in a month. You should not engage in giveaway always on your website if you want to sustain organic traffic. You should try and drive traffic from other sources just to ensure consistent visitors to your website.

I don't usually do giveaways, as they tend to not draw in a ton of traffic that sticks around, but I had the idea to do a giveaway at the end of each month for people that stick around. But, how often should I be doing these type of giveaways? I figure if I maybe do it every week, it would garauntee more people sticking around. What do you think?
As often as your pockets can carry you and you must do it wisely. If you are doing a giveaway to attract customers, you should be wise about it. During some celebrations, anniversary etc, you can do giveaway just to make your fans/ customers happy.

Giveaway should be done once in a while so that it will not become only source of traffic for your online business. Better still you can even use the money for give you away to build list of loyal subscriber for your blog or your online business.

Giving is living but for a business, you should try to note down the process of your business, how it works, and how the customers relate to giveaways then you can decide when it's best to do giveaways.
A friend of mine who runs a fish farming business always try as much as you can to do giveaways at least once every 2 months especially when his fish are ready for massive sales.

A friend of mine who runs a fish farming business always try as much as you can to do giveaways at least once every 2 months especially when his fish are ready for massive sales.
I also know a friend that has many fish pond being into fishery , he also normally gives out fish as gift to his customers on any occasions just to celebrate and appreciate their patronage.

Giveaways are very good to help bring traffick to your business blog or websites. But it should not be too often done, it should be dobe sparingly so as not to suffer loss in the business
People actually like getting free things and it's the reason why whenever you are doing giveaways you are definitely going to have a lot of traffic coming to your business platform which you have to try to come but some of them into sales for you.

Giveaways shouldn't be the strategy for you to drive traffic but developing your content and making it interesting for people to look at and spend time going through those stuff. If you depend on giveaways then they would mark those days you carved out for the give away and will only log in during that time unless you're planning on making a daily giveaway.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back