What's new

How often should you do giveaways?

Do not really believe in any giveaways at all because people will continue to take advantage of such opportunities and remain lazy for the rest of their lives, and so it is better to just empower them with paying skills.

Giveaways should be done on a regular basis most especially if you are working in some organisations that need you to encourage your customers inorder to keep coming back.

I don't have my own website so I have never done I giveaway. I don't even plan on opening a website so I don't think that I would ever do a give away. But yes I will mostly stay on a website that normally does give aways. So I think it will bring more members to your website.

Doing giveaways is a good marketing strategy and it's a thing that should be done in your business to attract many customers or clients to your products and services. I've seen big companies employ this type of method to attract new customers.

you should make them once in a week or twice in my opinion, that's the perfect timing because on one hand people will not wait for too long and on the other hand you don't have to do too much, and then you save more money. So far as I've seen people are doing giveaways like three or four times a week, and I think it can be reduced a bit to twice or once a week, but after all everyone make his own choices and has his own reasons for everything so I guess it makes sense. If I will ever do giveaways I will do it like once or twice in a week, which is in my opinion the best option.

It will definitely depend on the company's products and what they have to offer that will determine this , some companies are doing this for advertisement purposes and in this case this can be done as much as they can , as long as they do not lose so much.

Giveaway is a good thing that brings more customers and also a positive motivation when given to workers at work , so giveaway should be done just twice or three times in a year because giving gift out constantly might negatively affects the business.

Giveaway is a good thing that brings more customers and also a positive motivation when given to workers at work , so giveaway should be done just twice or three times in a year because giving gift out constantly might negatively affects the business.
Giveaway has several advantages no doubt. But it should not be given every time to avoid it losing its value. The essence of it will be lost so it's advisable not to give out rewards every time.

You can always do giveaways as much as you can because it is something that is always going to pay off but you have to understand that your money is going to be going as you are doing that.

Most people usually do give away when they are either happy or celebrating something special or when there are invited to an occasion. So doing give away does not have a specific period or time.

I don't usually do giveaways, as they tend to not draw in a ton of traffic that sticks around, but I had the idea to do a giveaway at the end of each month for people that stick around. But, how often should I be doing these type of giveaways? I figure if I maybe do it every week, it would garauntee more people sticking around. What do you think?
Looking at this topic,its one way of seeking consultancy not paid for.That was on a lighter note.
Doing give away online/social media if I understand your question must be every time and consistently, depending on your pocket and what you are giving because its definitely not for all only for a very few with an engagement.

You can do give away at anytime of the year, I will do one in coming time, things are not easy these days, that people even hardly give, I pray for more open doors for us all.

Apart from giveaway being able to cause traffic it also encourage current members to be effective and serious. So I think doing it be weekly is actually the best I can suggest.

Well I think, giveaway is a habit and more of choice too. Sometimes it depends on your financial strength and if you have in aboundance, it should be done at least twice a month to help the needy.

Doing give aways is a thing to be done at least once or twice in a month but if you think about it very well , it might affect the company fortune ,main it should be reduced to twice in a year .

Actually give away is a policy mostly adopted by either individual or business organisation and it has no specific time to be given but it can be done at all time depending on choice and reason.

Like you rightly said, giveaway don't bring in traffic that stick around. People who come to your website because of giveaway are likely not to benefit your website. As to your question, once in a month is a okay. Giveaway is just to create awareness.

Doing giveaways on sites and apps helps to brings good traffic needed to generate better funds for the business. You can do giveaways by requesting members to perform some tasks for them to quality for the giveaways which can run for a month before they could actually receive it.

I think this depends on how much you are earning, there's no way you can spend more than what you earn, the amount of money you are earning will determine how often you will be doing giveaways.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back