What's new

How often should you do giveaways?

Don't really know the type of giveaway that is suitable at this condition but I believe it is not really necessary, there are a lot of ways you can attract people to have natural interest in your website such as posting of good quality content, give away can be in terms of giving out important information for free.

Doing giveaways every month pays off. Some businesses run giveaways every month. Some others want a steadier stream of qualified subscribers, and run giveaways every week or once in every two weeks.

Giving is living but for a business, you should try to note down the process of your business, how it works, and how the customers relate to giveaways then you can decide when it's best to do giveaways.
People will always be out there as much as they can to take advantage of whatever thing you do for your business which is why you should not always fall for their ploy.

Well, giveaway in every form of business I will always count it as a form of bonus that is offered to either customers or those who patronize your business. It should be done most often but not always in other to encourage your customers in your product.
Post automatically merged:

Well, giveaway does not have a specific time, which is expected to be done. The truth is that giveaway which is seen as a bonus from the company to it customers can be done at anytime depending on when the ability and the financial capacity can afford.

Last edited:
Give always should be voluntarily done and it should be done when you have the capacity to do so. It could be done once a year in form of charity to an organization. I have never done giveaway though.

When it comes to making use of giveaways in your business I believe that it's something that comes from the heart and when you have a business strategies to take advantage of you know that will promote your sales.

I think you should give giveaways when you feel you are fit to do so. You must also consider your financial situations and conditions before you provide giveaways.

Give away is good if you want to build your social Media account and have a lot of followers. But give me we should not be one of the tactics you are going to employ in order to drive traffic to your website. You need to focus on SEO if you want to drive free organic traffic to your website.

I did say it depends on your pocket, do you have the resources to keep doing the giveaway every month or week? And one thing you should know as humans once we are given something at first we expect to always get it. What am trying to say is if you develop a method of always giving giveaways to make them stay, it means majority of them, thats their only reason so the day you dont do, some might actually decide to go. The ones that may have not won any giveaway in a roll or 3 to 4 times in a roll might decide to quit as well.
In summary, don't start what you can't finish. Give away is good but it should not be every month. There other ways to great traffic apart from giveaway. Providing quality product, service or content is the way to create legit traffic.

I think you should give giveaways when you feel you are fit to do so. You must also consider your financial situations and conditions before you provide giveaways.
This is very true. Giveaways should be planned in such a way that it doesn't prove to be a financial burden to the business in any kind of way.

To me doing giveaway depends on your mind set and the way you want,if you are earning lot of money you can be doing it to people that are close to you either monthly.

Giveaways should be considered if you know you cannot dent your profits. You cannot always be on giveaways, calculate your actions before you consider any giveaways.

Giving is living but for a business, you should try to note down the process of your business, how it works, and how the customers relate to giveaways then you can decide when it's best to do giveaways.
Well as long as you have a good plan of making use of the giveaways to generate more sales and traffic for your business, then it's definitely going to be very good for you.

I don't usually do giveaways, as they tend to not draw in a ton of traffic that sticks around, but I had the idea to do a giveaway at the end of each month for people that stick around. But, how often should I be doing these type of giveaways? I figure if I maybe do it every week, it would garauntee more people sticking around. What do you think?
This is a very active marketing and selling strategy which will always drive traffic to your business but the most important thing is knowing how to convert does traffic into active sales in order to cover up for the expenses you used in running such strategy.

In summary, don't start what you can't finish. Give away is good but it should not be every month. There other ways to great traffic apart from giveaway. Providing quality product, service or content is the way to create legit traffic.
Well said, growing your traffic through giveaways alone would and might backfire in the end, as once they see someone else who gives better giveaways, their loyalty would easily change.

I think you shouldn't just do giveaways for the sake of it - you need to figure out how it impacts your business.
You might have to conduct an experiment concerning that and know which is best for you.

It is important that you should not spend the whole of your revenue on giveaway. You should only give away something that will you think is good and is not going to put so much pressure on your business.

This is very true. Giveaways should be planned in such a way that it doesn't prove to be a financial burden to the business in any kind of way.

I think members who are really dedicated to the site deserve giveaways. Many websites try to start contests and provide monthly giveaways to members and I think monthly giveaways do not burden the owners much, what do you think?

I think members who are really dedicated to the site deserve giveaways. Many websites try to start contests and provide monthly giveaways to members and I think monthly giveaways do not burden the owners much, what do you think?
I think organizing monthly giveaways will not present a burden to the organizers or business owner. If possible, there should be more than just one winner per time in order to carry everyone along.

Doing giveaways on sites and apps helps to brings good traffic needed to generate better funds for the business. You can do giveaways by requesting members to perform some tasks for them to quality for the giveaways which can run for a month before they could actually receive it.
This is actually the purpose of doing giveaways by those that make use of that selling strategy in their company because it will always drive a reasonable amount of traffic that you can actually convert into sales later.

Doing giveaways on sites and apps helps to brings good traffic needed to generate better funds for the business. You can do giveaways by requesting members to perform some tasks for them to quality for the giveaways which can run for a month before they could actually receive it.
I believe that it's something that you can always do whenever you want to increase your daily sales because it is capable of getting a lot of traffic for your business that you can convert into your daily sales.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back