What's new

How often should you do giveaways?

Some people are always online to take advantage of the offers they get online in form of free giveaway. So, it's not something to be used often to avoid being taken advantage of.
Giveaway is not something that need to be done often it is something that some people does when they see that their business is been overtake by some other competitor so some people do this to bring their customer back,I will even prefer doing this once in a month

giveaways are nice. but the truth is that people don't appreciate giveaways , when you give money to who isn't in need of it he won't appreciate it,but if you help someone financially it will be more appropriate.thats my views.

Give away in a business can bring traffic to your business when you serve your customers very well them will keep coming to your business.

Never seen most website doing giveaway for any reason but they are always interested to write good content which can give them a lot of traffic with Google. Instead of giveaway it is even the best option to use that opportunity to write good quality content to attract people.

I rarely do giveaways.
I may give customer bonuses and discounts during the festive seasons.
This alone makes my customers stick around.
I don't usually do giveaways, as they tend to not draw in a ton of traffic that sticks around, but I had the idea to do a giveaway at the end of each month for people that stick around. But, how often should I be doing these type of giveaways? I figure if I maybe do it every week, it would garauntee more people sticking around. What do you think?

Giveaway is not something that need to be done often it is something that some people does when they see that their business is been overtake by some other competitor so some people do this to bring their customer back,I will even prefer doing this once in a month
Yeah, if you ask the business customers, they will always for giveaways to be done everyday as they are the one's that stands to benefit most.

A weekly giveaway will actually lead to some loss and so I prefer it be once a month when everyone is settled, spending every week for give away is unnecessary spending though it is a strategy but then it shouldn't be that frequent
Post automatically merged:

A weekly giveaway will actually lead to some loss and so I prefer it be once a month when everyone is settled, spending every week for give away is unnecessary spending though it is a strategy but then it shouldn't be that frequent

When it comes to giveaways you must always consider your budget. I am sure that giveaway are a good thing but, you must also consider your budget.

It's a nice idea to do a giveaway. It attracts and brings traffic.You may do it as you may like. It depends on your financial ability and the level of progress in your business after each giveaway.

Instead of going the way way I'm rather choose to advertise my business to the targeted audience. You will only attract those who want your money to your website if you do give you a regular. you were going experienced traffic on your websites during this period and once it is over, the traffic to your website will be reduced.

Instead of going the way way I'm rather choose to advertise my business to the targeted audience. You will only attract those who want your money to your website if you do give you a regular. you were going experienced traffic on your websites during this period and once it is over, the traffic to your website will be reduced.
Giveaway can be in many different ways like giving out a valuable information for free but not really necessary that it has to be with money, a lot of website involved in this for the main purpose of attracting a lot of people into their site.

Giveaways should only be done when you know that you have enough funds to spend, because those who are benefiting from the giveaway won't even help you when you go broke.

To be honest, I only recommend giveaway for offline business but for online like blogging, I don't really like giveaway. This is because the people that the give away will attract may still go after give away. Rather than doing give away, I may organize raffle draw weekly.

To be honest, I only recommend giveaway for offline business but for online like blogging, I don't really like giveaway. This is because the people that the give away will attract may still go after give away. Rather than doing give away, I may organize raffle draw weekly.
You have a point there but in terms of online business, if you carry out raffle draws on a weekly basis, don't you think it would still be the same result? As most persons would come just for the raffle draws.

Giving away prizes on websites and apps can help you get the traffic you need to grow your business. You can do giveaways by asking members to complete activities in order to qualify for the giveaways, which can last up to a month before they receive them.

Giving away prizes on websites and apps can help you get the traffic you need to grow your business. You can do giveaways by asking members to complete activities in order to qualify for the giveaways, which can last up to a month before they receive them.
This is one of the ways a business can increase it's popularity and reach. During giveaways, always telling people to like a page or perform a task before they qualify will help boost traffic and advertise the business.

To be honest here is not limit as to how people will wants to get free things. You can continue to give give away as long as you have the financial capability to continue and people believe that they give away is legit.

Doing giveaway really depend when you feel like to do that, you can do giveaway to your customers those one that is really buying your product.

You are going to lose a lot of money if you are trying to run a giveaway on your website just to drive traffic. the reason is that people will only come to your website in during the period you are doing the giveaway. Once giveaway is over the traffic it is going to reduce.

I can do give out when I have enough. To give our is not compusary when you don't have enough. Try to give out what you can afford.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back