What's new

How often should breaks be taken?

When I work online, I often take breaks whenever my body demands for it. We need lots of rest to maintain mental sanity. This is what is mostly needed and we should keep doing this often.

Since our body always need rest in order to refresh the body for work another time , we need to be resting whenever we have break at work and that why we need time table

Break is not a thing that you will attach time to, most especially when you are working online. The Break should be taken often whenever there is need for it.

The best thing about working at home online is that you control when breaks are taken.When working at grocery store office or restaurant ask your boss or supervisor.

The best thing about working at home online is that you control when breaks are taken.When working at grocery store office or restaurant ask your boss or supervisor.
Breaks should be taken regularly according to your work settings , if you are working from home and you are into working online , since we know that you can't be facing your screen for a long time , then breaks should be taken once in every two-hours,

I feel it depends on your job, and also the type of employer that you are under. But breaks should be taken at least 2 times a day. 10:00am - 10:30am in the morning and 03:00pm - 03:30pm in the afternoon.

I think that the more breaks the more effective people at work may be, since human beings cannot work at their most effectiveness when they are tired of work, thirsty or hungry they must have some breaks during their work time, at least once in 3 hours so they can refresh them selves and be ready to work as effective as needed. it is also important to have one big break at launch so they could really take their rest and be ready to work again as new.

In other to maintain a healthy work life it would be best to take breaks like for a vacation, working leave, or any other form bi-monthly as it would help you regain lost energy and be more productive.

I believe that breaks should be taken as much as you need them. This is because it is almost impossible that you can be able to work on a tired body or mindset and as such you should always take them whenever you want.

Actually the issue of break taking really depends on the kind of business you operate or run. thete are some break that does not require break because it not stressful compared to others.

In an organization, there should be code of conduct. I would say twice daily; for tea break and lunch. During this period, you relax your nerves and even engage in healthy conversations which will widen your horizon. If you're an entrepreneur, you can leverage on it as you please. In all attention to worker's need, motivation, desires and expectations influence total workers productivity in a positive light.
That's true mate, a well planned organisation, company or business should have a code of conduct that would serve as a guideline in terms of the amount of time allocated for breaks and rests in between daily tasks at work.

On a health and productivity perspective I think that breaks is very important in every community. You should always try to take breaks as often as you think you need them it could be every 2 hours or 4 hours.

The body need total rest for at least eight hours daily for the body to get refreshed and re-energised for the following days work,so rest should be taken at any given opportunity

The time to take a break should not be debated normally. The time to take a break should be when you are tired and your body needs rest. That is the right time to taka a break.

It depends on the amount of work that has been done. If I am sitting still for a while working in place, I like to take a break at least once an hour. Just 2 to 5 minutes to stretch and move my body.

I believe that anytime someone is tired, he or she should take a break, because everyone deserves to rest, if am working and I get tired I will take break for some minutes before I continue.

Well, that depends on the situation, but I personally don't set break times or schedules. What I'm doing is setting goals and doing my best to reach those goals. Then you can rest in the game zone and will come back and continue.

I can't actually say the number of time that I use to take breaks. I just do it whenever my body needs it . It is one of the things that we should do more often inorder to maintain the mental sanity.

It depends on the person, but some people can't even handle a personal computer. It takes 1 to 2 years due to poor maintainability. Some can use it for 4-5 years before changing.

Sometimes working without resting can make people fall sick, I have seen people whom were struck with sickness due to lack of break in their activities, so I respect taking a break slot even online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back