What's new

How often should breaks be taken?

There are some jobs that are usually energy demanding and as such these jobs should be giving breaks every 2 or 3 hours depending on the kind of commitment in which you give. There are some that you can be able to work for longer hours.

The time to take a break should not be calculated or estimated because you should be able to rest whenever your body needs it. this is how to improve your health. You should remember that you could only work when you are healthy.

I have been to some companies where they are doing heavy and hard work non-stop and they have at least an hour to rest between the period of time they are using daily.
There are some jobs that are usually energy demanding and as such these jobs should be giving breaks every 2 or 3 hours depending on the kind of commitment in which you give. There are some that you can be able to work for longer hours.

This sometimes will depend on the nature of your job. Normally break should be taken anytime and most especially when there is nothing really special to do because that is how we did then when I once work for someone in the past.

This sometimes will depend on the nature of your job. Normally break should be taken anytime and most especially when there is nothing really special to do because that is how we did then when I once work for someone in the past.
Depending on the nature of the jobs, breaks should only be taken only when necessary. If there's very little work to be done, I see no reason why breaks should be observed on such days.

Depending on the nature of the jobs, breaks should only be taken only when necessary. If there's very little work to be done, I see no reason why breaks should be observed on such days.
That is what I was trying to say . There are sometimes it should not be taken because when there is nothing to be done automatically that should be your break. There is no needs for break after you have stayed for a long time and nothing was done.

But I would like you to tell me how taking of break is arranged in your business organisation.

I will generally advise that you should take breaks as much as your body needs them because if you do not take it then the body is going to look for a perfect time and that might not be convenient for you.

That is what I was trying to say . There are sometimes it should not be taken because when there is nothing to be done automatically that should be your break. There is no needs for break after you have stayed for a long time and nothing was done.

But I would like you to tell me how taking of break is arranged in your business organisation.
It's an educational institution so break is always fixed and we'll deserved. However, most of the staff do use the break period judiciously cover up if they had enough tasks that are still undone.

You do not have to be in front of your computer screen every now and then and that is why you should always try to take breaks as much as you need them like every 3 to 4 hours.

You do not have to be in front of your computer screen every now and then and that is why you should always try to take breaks as much as you need them like every 3 to 4 hours.
This is for those who work with computer systems. What about those who work manually without use of any computer, how often do you think their break should be?

It's an educational institution so break is always fixed and we'll deserved. However, most of the staff do use the break period judiciously cover up if they had enough tasks that are still undone.
Maybe there is no need for break for educational institution because automatically teachers will not be teaching all the time. I was just thinking about business organisation in which there is something to do almost all the time.

Maybe there is no need for break for educational institution because automatically teachers will not be teaching all the time. I was just thinking about business organisation in which there is something to do almost all the time.
In a big organization where there are several departments and tasks assigned to everyone, it is very important that breaks are observed at appropriate intervals. This is to reduce stress and improve efficiency.

In a big organization where there are several departments and tasks assigned to everyone, it is very important that breaks are observed at appropriate intervals. This is to reduce stress and improve efficiency.
Like banks, all those customer care representative , I haven't seen them taking break before and they are likely to work from morning till evening. So what will you have to say about this ?

I normally takes at least two to three hours break Once I have spent at least three hours non stop working online and take a walk or a nap before coming back to resume work online.

Break should be taken only when one is having a serious accident or is about to put to birth that a break can be given to him or her in my country if you are a working in a company.

It's depends on the nature of your work. In business organisation in which there is no serious responsibility , break can be taken once but a business organisation with so much activities and a lot of brain work, you need to take break at least twice or thrice and during this time do you just have to relax and probably meditate.

When I had a day job, we only used to get a break of 30 minutes and I used to work for seven hours. However, now I work as a freelancer and I take many breaks.

A break is more preferable when it is taken amafter carrying out every successful task ,just so you will be prepared and ready for the next job to be done.

When it comes to issue of break in work place, I think it depends on the kind of work you are doing. there are some work that requires alot of energy and such should be given break at least twice a day.

Taking a break from work to relax your body and brain is very important just to energise the body and calm the body down from stress , because of the following day job.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back