What's new

How often should breaks be taken?

We need rest occasionally to refresh and allow the body system to rest and reenergize do the following day work , so we need to take rest everytime we have spare time.

Thank God we are from the same country and you also knew and witnessed how employers always exploits their employee and make them work non stop like a slave with peanut salary.
This is actually one of the biggest challenge is that employees are having at the workplace because their employers never really care about them which is why they always exploits them.

There is a saying that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Therefore breaks are very necessary when working. It will help you refresh your brains and relax. Working all time with no break is detrimental to ones mental health.
The taking a break is something that is very necessary for your employees to rest and refresh and get back to working for you in a better condition to be very productive.

As a business owner , its better to allow your workers to rest whenever they are free at work to freshen and refresh their memory so that they can have time to keep working without getting tired.

Well it depends on most organization for sure but if it were up to me , the lunch break is okay to eat and also rest a bit more before the final part of working for the day is done for better productivity

Taken of breaks should only be once depending the organization you find yourself, because time should be when a person wants to take is rest before resuming of work.

Taken of breaks should only be once depending the organization you find yourself, because time should be when a person wants to take is rest before resuming of work.
In order to make a Better working environment , there should be a either once or twice just to allow the workers to rest and them re-energise their body system before they start working again.

As a business owner , its better to allow your workers to rest whenever they are free at work to freshen and refresh their memory so that they can have time to keep working without getting tired.
Some employees actually good when it comes to abusing privileges that are given to them which is why I believe that some employers generally allow them to have much freedom.

Some employees actually good when it comes to abusing privileges that are given to them which is why I believe that some employers generally allow them to have much freedom.
This thing that you just mention is actually the simple truth because I've known some of my colleagues who always exploit their break time and go for other their personal agendas.

Though its good to be taken breaks when there is chance for you to do so, but many workers sees it as an opportunity to abuse their privilege and most of them run away from work during the time.

The number of time to take breaks cannot be estimated. Once your body demands for it, you will have to take a rest for your mental sanity. I will take breaks as long as my body needs it.

When you work As often as you can get or take rest it's very important, working without rest will only cause damage to one's health and by then you won't be able to work and spent money too. So as much as you can take rest

Most of these things sometimes depends on the type of business , That's what will determine how long you are the take a break and when you are supposed to do .most business organisation may not really needs it

First of all I believe that no matter how heated up you need to reach a deadline it is very important that you should take breaks after every 3 to 3.5 hours after you are working. You should also take breaks soon as you feel that you are getting home and you are getting tired and just take a little walk.

I try as much as possible to see that I only work within 3 hours a day, and then use the remaining hours to take a break and enjoy myself while doing other things that are less stressful.

Somebody should be able to take breaks from business as long as they can. There is actually no need in sitting in one place for a very long time as it is going to have a negative impact on your health and as such even a small work or a nap can help.

I try as much as possible to see that I only work within 3 hours a day, and then use the remaining hours to take a break and enjoy myself while doing other things that are less stressful.
The best time to get time to rest and take a break is to get a timetable for your work , so that you can be taking break after each working hour to re-energize your body system.

The best time to get time to rest and take a break is to get a timetable for your work , so that you can be taking break after each working hour to re-energize your body system.
I really agree with you and this is very important so as to make sure you're not stressing yourself off without having enough rest after a stressful day.

In order not to get overstressed with your daily activities , you need to make a daily routine plan for your activities and at least have time for taking breaks within the period.
I really agree with you and this is very important so as to make sure you're not stressing yourself off without having enough rest after a stressful day.

Complete relaxation is one of the most important things in business. This is why it is very important that you should always take breaks and I always advise that you should take it as much as you can provided that you can be able to meet up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back