What's new

How often do you increase your workers salaries?

It depends on how much funds I have. If I have a decent amount of money, I will offer better pay and if I am short of funds, I will try to pay little. I do not hire full-time, therefore, the payment that I am offering fluctuates and it is usually task-based.

If I had the right kind of resources and capital, then I would definitely increase the minimum salary of my workers. This is because I do understand the fact that inflation is increasing a lot and this has been causing much problems for many people. So, if my business generates much revenue, then I may certainly increase the minimum wages.

It depends on how much funds I have. If I have a decent amount of money, I will offer better pay and if I am short of funds, I will try to pay little. I do not hire full-time, therefore, the payment that I am offering fluctuates and it is usually task-based.
The problem is that the life cost increases the prices of services will increase too then low budget people cannot afford for a business as everything is increasing with themselves.

How much you can pay will depend on how much you are making, after all, you hire people because you will use their work to make money. When there is an inflation and recession, I will not be able to earn much so I will not be able to pay much. lifestyle cost is increasing, so the worker needs more money but you will also have to look into another face of the coin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back