What's new

How often do you increase your workers salaries?

Dannyjax

Acquaintance
Aug 5, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When a staff works well, it's only right that he or she is rewarded adequately. It's a good motivation for the staff to keep doing more.

It's good to increase your workers pay over time because it would make them feel valued. As a business owner, how often do you increase your staff's pay?

I think this depends on how the employees are serious about the business, if they are taking it very serious with them then I think there's need to increase their salaries.

Increasing your workers salary it's a very good one it's bring about great motivation and boost for them but you have to create or develop a working system for increase in salary or other incentives

There are promotion guidelines that are being accepted and agreed upon Wednesday collect their employment letter on how salaries and promotion is going to be done.

This question is quite loaded. I mean, do you mean "how often do you increase your workers' salaries" as in "how often do you give your employees raises?" Or do you mean "how often do you increase their salaries" as in "how often do you pay your employees more than what their job requires?"

If it's the latter, then I'm going to have to say that it depends on the situation and on the person. For instance, if my accountant came to me with a proposal for a raise, I would probably say no. He does his job well enough that he doesn't need any more money, his salary is just fine where it is.

On the other hand, if one of my engineers came to me with a proposal for a raise and explained how much extra work she's been putting in on top of her normal duties, then I'd probably be more open to giving her an extra $5k or so per year.

It depends on the income your company is generated. If your company is generating big income, it's morally right that you increase your workers salary. The common thing business owner do is that they add how their promotion process is being done into the agreement book they presented to the employee to sign before they approved the appointment.

Well I have never only business yet but all I know that most salaries are the increase when that is him massive increase in the economic growth of a country or a specific location.

The situation of the company financially will determine if salaries of workers would be increased or not . If the company is progressing and more money are coming in, the salaries of workers should be increased.

Personally I think the increasment of your workers salaries should not be something that will be done on regular basis but it should be once upon a time and when there is alot of sells.

Personally I think the increasment of your workers salaries should not be something that will be done on regular basis but it should be once upon a time and when there is alot of sells.
Well such methods of salary things do happen when there is a lot of sells your money for that months or week might increase but it is not in all businesses that such do happen.

When a staff works well, it's only right that he or she is rewarded adequately. It's a good motivation for the staff to keep doing more.

It's good to increase your workers pay over time because it would make them feel valued. As a business owner, how often do you increase your staff's pay?
Increasing the salaries of workers periodically is one of the best means of extrinsic motivation. However, the workers should show dedication to the job coupled with positive work attitudes for them to earn this motivation so I am of the opinion that the pay increase depends on the output of the workers rather than making payments at a specified time regardless of how the business is doing

The best ways in which you can increase your workers salary is increasing it base on the and years they have spent working for your organisation , or use their individual dedication towards work .

The best ways in which you can increase your workers salary is increasing it base on the and years they have spent working for your organisation , or use their individual dedication towards work .
It is very correct that you should take into account the time that a worker has spent at your workplace and use that as a yardstick to increase in the salary of suchbworker that will be the best thing to do.

It is very correct that you should take into account the time that a worker has spent at your workplace and use that as a yardstick to increase in the salary of suchbworker that will be the best thing to do.
Taking into account the time that the workers spend in your company is very important because that could be use as the yardstick to increase in the salary of such worker and it is really what it is obtainable in most of the companies.

Taking into account the time that the workers spend in your company is very important because that could be use as the yardstick to increase in the salary of such worker and it is really what it is obtainable in most of the companies.
Actually I do sound nice to put into account the time the do spend working and that is what most companies do but still do not usually increase there salaries at all.

Increasing the salaries of workers periodically is one of the best means of extrinsic motivation. However, the workers should show dedication to the job coupled with positive work attitudes for them to earn this motivation so I am of the opinion that the pay increase depends on the output of the workers rather than making payments at a specified time regardless of how the business is doing
Well, no business owner would be happy to increase salary of workers who is not performing well. But I'm still of the opinion that workers salary should be increased periodically. If a workers has been working with you for more 2 years, it's proper that you increase it.

Well, no business owner would be happy to increase salary of workers who is not performing well. But I'm still of the opinion that workers salary should be increased periodically. If a workers has been working with you for more 2 years, it's proper that you increase it.
I think this is a reasonable sentiment, provided that the employees exhibit a constant high level of productivity within those two years. A salary increase would keep that worker motivated and push him or her to do more and be even more productive

Well most people usually increase their worker salary by how much percent efficient and time they do their work and if there is a high profit, the salary to increase with a bonus.

Well such methods of salary things do happen when there is a lot of sells your money for that months or week might increase but it is not in all businesses that such do happen.

I think that since inflation is increasing so much in many different parts of the world, the salaries and the pay of workers should also be increased in many countries in order to deal with this problem.

I currently do not own any business for now, but i believe that the amount of time an employer should increase the salary of his or her workers should depend on how well the business is doing. An employer should try to increase the salary of employees when they work really hard, this would encourage them to work harder.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back