What's new

How often do you increase your workers salaries?

I can see Some people here saying yearly, it good to increase there salary yearly but I think there is something one has to look before adding his employees salary, which is are they really doing the work well.

Although paying your employees more money is a terrific incentive for them, you must design a system that works before you can raise their pay or offer them additional incentives.

I have been an advocate of giving incentives to deserving workers that have really done well with their service and input,this method of reward system would go a long way to encourage them to even do more.

We all know that the salaries of employees are not always increased on daily or weekly basis but based on specific time mostly when there in increase in production and income.

This will definitely depend on the condition and state of the business but it is imperative that as far as you are maximising enough profit, you make increments on workers salaries usually on a yearly basis. It is termed yearly increment.

How many years your workers have stayed in your business venture and are hard-working can determine if you will increase their salary or not. you can promote them if they have been in the business for so many years and they're working hard.

I have been an advocate of giving incentives to deserving workers that have really done well with their service and input,this method of reward system would go a long way to encourage them to even do more.

Inflation is very high and I think that raising salaries is something that should be considered. The main issue is that some countries have a really low pay rate when it comes to paying employees and my country is one of them where people get underpaid.

Inflation is very high and I think that raising salaries is something that should be considered. The main issue is that some countries have a really low pay rate when it comes to paying employees and my country is one of them where people get underpaid.
What you have just highlited is definitely a fact,most times the pay that workers ususlly get can bearly take care of their basic needs and welfare ni thanks to constant inflation.

Honestly speaking, there was a time I used to increase my workers salary yearly but off recent, it is very hard to continue in such manner, so at the moment, I tried to increase their salary once in two years.

As long as you find out that the employees work hard and that they produce their best for the sake of the business and actually the business is in It's good working environment then this is high time to do the salary increment for them.
There are some things that should be put into consideration before you increase the salary of your employee. the time they have spend in your business venture will determine and the level of hard work they put in place will also determine.

Salary increment is not to be discussed until about 12 to 14th month of employment.
It should be in the contract signed by the employee the time for salary increment and it must be followed to the latter why the company.
You're definitely right. The issue of salary increment should be included in the contract that employee and employer sign before an employment take effect. That way an employee will know when his or her salary will be increased.

Well base on my own research I strongly think that The best ways in which you can increase your workers salary is increasing it base on the and years they have spent working for your organisation , or use their individual dedication towards and hard work toward their various duty

As the business grows and your staff have to do more work, that's when you should consider increasing their salary.
You can also increase it for those who have been working with more more than five years.

I have my personal business but I've never been in a position that I have to pay salaries to workers . if I have to be an employers I will increase my worker's salary based on so many things.

Although paying your employees more money is a terrific incentive for them, you must design a system that works before you can raise their pay or offer them additional incentives.

Increasing the employees salary is one of the ways to encourage them and to show them how important they are to the business . It must be considered by every business owner to increase employees salary at a certain period.

If I will be a boss, I will love to plan on when I am to increase salary of workers and based on a specific condition. these is not something that can be always changing on daily or monthly basis.

I think this depends on your workers, if they are hardworking you can increase their salaries in other to appreciate their efforts, I think that's the best thing to do.

It depends on how much funds I have. If I have a decent amount of money, I will offer better pay and if I am short of funds, I will try to pay little. I do not hire full-time, therefore, the payment that I am offering fluctuates and it is usually task-based.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back