What's new

How often do you increase your workers salaries?

As long as you find out that the employees work hard and that they produce their best for the sake of the business and actually the business is in It's good working environment then this is high time to do the salary increment for them.

I think that since inflation is increasing so much in many different parts of the world, the salaries and the pay of workers should also be increased in many countries in order to deal with this problem.
Well in Idea case it supposed to be like that but in my country due to their nature of corruptions and other factors, salaries do not usually increase at all, to an extent they do pay workers in percentage.

Well I have not handling a business yet but I know and I believe that salary are not increased on daily basis but with time. most often when there is increased in the business income and productivity.

Increasing your workers salary really depends how much income you getting in return can actually make you to increase your workers salary, for me this is how I believe because if actually the business is moving very well.

There are so many things that determines this. In any business organisation with any intention of increasing employee's salary should have plans and preparation of how long and what is expected of an employee to get promoted.

Increasing your workers salary really depends how much income you getting in return can actually make you to increase your workers salary, for me this is how I believe because if actually the business is moving very well.

Not increasing the salary of workers is one of the harshest things a company could do as the inflation can make it harder for many employees to work for you in the current time!

The increament of workers salaries are not done at a sport but based on timely interval and most often when there is a tremendous increase in productivity and overcoming of staffs or promotion of office.

Generally, you can expect to discuss compensation or a pay rise at least every 12 months, however ultimately, it’s up to employers to choose whether and when to increase staff pay.

I'll constantly increase their salaries as long as there's a consistent improvement in performance and revenue. Another way to incentivize them is to constantly give them bonuses year on year. That way they're happy too.

The increament of workers salaries are not done at a sport but based on timely interval and most often when there is a tremendous increase in productivity and overcoming of staffs or promotion of office.
It depends on the hardwork of an employee that determines , but most importantly it also depends on the business. when working for government your salary is increase based on the level as you progress.

Well to me I will say that salaries should be increase depending on the growth or nature of a business or company and also based on the agreement made within the co-workers.

Well to me I will say that salaries should be increase depending on the growth or nature of a business or company and also based on the agreement made within the co-workers.
Increasing the salary of an employees is good, what I have come to understand is that some private organisation over here are not interested. They will want to maintain a constant salary rate

When a staff works well, it's only right that he or she is rewarded adequately. It's a good motivation for the staff to keep doing more.

It's good to increase your workers pay over time because it would make them feel valued. As a business owner, how often do you increase your staff's pay?
I don't have a company but every successful company should reward their employees by increasing their salaries, when an employee is working hard it will encourage him or her to work harder.

I think that increasing of salary for workers M should be primarily based on performance and experience and also the rate of inflation also affect or attract the increase in salary for people.
When a staff works well, it's only right that he or she is rewarded adequately. It's a good motivation for the staff to keep doing more.

It's good to increase your workers pay over time because it would make them feel valued. As a business owner, how often do you increase your staff's pay?

you can expect to discuss compensation or a pay rise at least every 12 months, however ultimately, it’s up to employers to choose whether – and when – to increase staff pay.

I currently do not own any business for now, but i believe that the amount of time an employer should increase the salary of his or her workers should depend on how well the business is doing. An employer should try to increase the salary of employees when they work really hard, this would encourage them to work harder.
I quite agree with you. The workers salary increment should be based on the improvement of the business. If the business is big, employee salary can be increased at least every 2 years.

I quite agree with you. The workers salary increment should be based on the improvement of the business. If the business is big, employee salary can be increased at least every 2 years.
Salary increment is not to be discussed until about 12 to 14th month of employment.
It should be in the contract signed by the employee the time for salary increment and it must be followed to the latter why the company.

Salary increment is not to be discussed until about 12 to 14th month of employment.
It should be in the contract signed by the employee the time for salary increment and it must be followed to the latter why the company.
It is unfortunate that some people are searching for salary increment after 3 or 4 months of starting working whoever for some companies some employers works for years and do not have any salary increment. This is the sad truth.

Yeah, but the problem is that most employers are very stingy. They want all the profit of the business to themselves, forgeting that they owe the success of the business to the employees.

I think it depends on how the employees are committed to the work. Because when I am manager I will increase my employees salary on how they are devoted and hardworking

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back