What's new

How much salary does a construction worker receives in the country?

A construction worker receives a very good wage in my country . I believe that they receive over $30 as a wage for executing not too much stressful construction activities.

A construction worker receives a very good wage in my country . I believe that they receive over $30 as a wage for executing not too much stressful construction activities.
the $30 is it in an hour or a day?. In many countries of the world construction workers actually makes reasonable amount of money because it is a very stressful job.

it is one of the most stressful kinds of work you can ever get in the offline space but some people actually makes a lot of money from it. If you are able to get a very good contract from rich people they will pay a lot of money.
Construction work is no doubt stressful. People who are into it are really trying, and I don't think their salary is that high. Workers who do most of the hard work don't collect much money. It's the engineer that collect the job that usually pocketed large part of the money.

Construction work is no doubt stressful. People who are into it are really trying, and I don't think their salary is that high. Workers who do most of the hard work don't collect much money. It's the engineer that collect the job that usually pocketed large part of the money.
Construction workers makes more money than most 9 to 5 workers in this part of the world. There is a lot of money in the business of construction but the thing is that it is very stressful.

In Nigeria majority of unskilled construction workers get paid on daily or weekly basis and the amount they're being paid rages between 3000 - 5000 naira daily (about $4 - $7.5)

In Nigeria majority of unskilled construction workers get paid on daily or weekly basis and the amount they're being paid rages between 3000 - 5000 naira daily (about $4 - $7.5)

So, you mean that labour in Nigeria earns around $7 per day? This is an incredibly low amount of money. In here, labour earns around $10 or $20 per day, depending on the level of expertise.

The payment varies in different places in my country. But specifically the region I live, bricklayers get a daily payment of $10. While at other places where the cost of living is really high, it rises up to $30 or more. But it all depends on the negotiated and agreed price.

It's depends on the position of the person in the company, the salary of a manager will be different from salary of an operator, likewise to other staff in the company.

This is something that I would even agree to as well because there are so many levels to which those who are working in a construction companies are positioned to determine whatever salary they are going to receive by the end of the day after doing their job.

This is something that I would even agree to as well because there are so many levels to which those who are working in a construction companies are positioned to determine whatever salary they are going to receive by the end of the day after doing their job.

Majority of the construction workers receive daily wages in here until or unless they are hired by the company as a worker or if they sign a contract. In these specific cases, they may receive their earnings after the month ends. So, it is much better to manage things accordingly.

Majority of the construction workers receive daily wages in here until or unless they are hired by the company as a worker or if they sign a contract. In these specific cases, they may receive their earnings after the month ends. So, it is much better to manage things accordingly.

Right now I am going to find it very difficult to work as a construction worker because it is a work that is going to have me being fixated on doing a particular thing over a period of time and I'm not sure if whatever they are paying is going to be enough to take care of what I need money for. Also, it's not going to give me the freedom being a freelancer offers.

I don't know how much construction worker working with the government are earning monthly, but I know that those not working with the government usually earn according to the task the were asked to do, as for as they complete the work, their money would be given to them.

The payment varies in different places in my country. But specifically the region I live, bricklayers get a daily payment of $10. While at other places where the cost of living is really high, it rises up to $30 or more. But it all depends on the negotiated and agreed price.

I would say that it is very wrong to pay bricklayers $10 daily because they require to do a lot of job and in the end they only going to get paid a poor $10 for the work they do.

I believe that their work should be made to be paid by the hour, so it depends on how many hours they worked in a day that is going to determine how much they can make but these companies are always looking for ways to exploit their workers.

In my country, most construction workers are not well paid. They are usually underpaid by their employers. Most of them do not earn more than $100-150 on a monthly basis. But the job they do are very stressful and difficult...

Do you mean the labourer kind of construction workers? Well, if we're talking about them then I would say they receive about $5 for a day's job around here. Although I guess those in offices are paid more than the labourers.
Those that are considered as construction workers are carpenters, mason workers and those that Carry out construction jobs on site. Though they work very hard but not well paid daily..

Those that are considered as construction workers are carpenters, mason workers and those that Carry out construction jobs on site. Though they work very hard but not well paid daily..
I know that. I have friends who are into this business and after all the stress they could end up earning less than the amount I made myself working online. I guess they still have their doubts about the online market.

I don't know anyone who works in a construction company in my country, I can't know exactly the amount of money they are being paid. I had to Google it and found out they pay construction workers €1,350 per month which is their starting average salary.

I don't know anyone who works in a construction company in my country, I can't know exactly the amount of money they are being paid. I had to Google it and found out they pay construction workers €1,350 per month which is their starting average salary.
Actually construction workers are regarded and paid well in European countries than in Africa and other third world countries.
Most countries in Europe pay per hour, that makes it better..

Actually construction workers are regarded and paid well in European countries than in Africa and other third world countries.
Most countries in Europe pay per hour, that makes it better..
It's true. Top tier countries pay their workers very well. It's why they are seen as first class countries. The same can't be said for developing continents like Africa and the rest, they don't regard their workers and they don't pay them.

It's true. Top tier countries pay their workers very well. It's why they are seen as first class countries. The same can't be said for developing continents like Africa and the rest, they don't regard their workers and they don't pay them.
Construction workers in my country are not happy with the salaries they receive at the end of month as it might not be enough money to take care of their family and needs. Many are paid less than $100..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back