What's new

How much salary does a construction worker receives in the country?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
A construction worker in my country receives a daily wage of $10 to $15 . The amount to receive by the construction worker would depend on the activities or the job to perform and that is why the amount could vary sometimes. It is indeed a very good gesture.

The mason who is the one doing the actual building receives about $6- $8 in my country. The labour who is the one helping the mason out receives about 5-6 dollars a day.

A construction worker in my country receives a daily wage of $10 to $15 . The amount to receive by the construction worker would depend on the activities or the job to perform and that is why the amount could vary sometimes. It is indeed a very good gesture.
I don't know for sure the amount of money a construction worker earns in my country since i've never worked as a construction worker. From what i've heard though, they earn a small amount of money.

Those who are skilled in construction work in my country earn between $10-12 daily. But those who only provide the labor earn from $6-10. Being skilled and having the correct certificates earns you more in this field.

This is actually better than what construction workers earn in my country, Construction workers earn between $3 to $8 daily in my country. The amount is also dependent on the amount of work done that day.

In our country, the salary of construction workers depends on their skills. If the worker is very skilled he might receive at least $12 per day, unskilled workers receive around $6.

I think it is almost the same in every country from the opinion so far.
In my location skilled construction workers receive around $15 every day and they unskilled ones receive something from $6 to $10.

I guess construction companies, are into categories so it depends on the standard of the company.

Sometimes their salaries depends on your level and the kind of job you do in the company.
There is no doubt that some, earned more than others.

There are so many construction companies in my country and it also comes with different kind of payment for those that works in those companies. But I believe that an average worker in most of the construction companies here earn at least $17 per hour.

It's depends on the position of the person in the company, the salary of a manager will be different from salary of an operator, likewise to other staff in the company.

Well I can't tell exactly they used to earned even though it may depend on their department because there are position to which salaries are been paid.

The amount construction workers receive is very small due to there are many unemployed ones out there that they are still looking for anyone to survive. However they are supposed to be respected and paid handsomely but our country doesn't give us the hope.

Here in the US it depends on where you live, but I would have to guess that construction workers here get paid fairly good. I'd guess around $15-$20 minimum and maybe up to $25 max. And when you get into the machine operators, you might get even more doing that. But that's just a guess. I know construction here pays decently.

I think in my place, there are two ways they are paid. Daily or by counting of blocks. Job owners prefer the counting of blocks because it would boost the workers to do more. I think it is about 50 cents a block.

I think in my place, there are two ways they are paid. Daily or by counting of blocks. Job owners prefer the counting of blocks because it would boost the workers to do more. I think it is about 50 cents a block.

I have a friend who is working in a block industry and according to him, he's not been paid well which is one of the reason why I am not going to be interested in doing that kind of job. This is because it takes a lot of work to mould blocks and you will still not be paid well.

In my country, the daily minimum wage a construction receive is between $4 - $8 if converted to our local currency using black market exchange rate which is bigger than the minimum wages in my country.

I don't think they make up to that. At the same time, it depends on where they are working. Some of them may be working in local places that will not pay them up to that.

I guess construction companies, are into categories so it depends on the standard of the company.

Sometimes their salaries depends on your level and the kind of job you do in the company.
There is no doubt that some, earned more than others.
There are a lot of work in construction company. So, each work has its own wages attached. That's why salary of workers varies. Some work has as much $15 daily wages attached to them. While other have like $6 attached.

Over here in my area, there is no specific amount, it mainly depends on how much was agreed between the constructor and the owner of the building or project. And this decision is usually made based on the work it self how hard or tedious it might be.

I have a friend who is working in a block industry and according to him, he's not been paid well which is one of the reason why I am not going to be interested in doing that kind of job. This is because it takes a lot of work to mould blocks and you will still not be paid well.
I have done the work before when I was in financial crisis. One thing I have to say is that the work is not for everyone. It would break you and you would be feeling pains all over your body.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back