What's new

How much salary does a construction worker receives in the country?

Over here in my area, there is no specific amount, it mainly depends on how much was agreed between the constructor and the owner of the building or project. And this decision is usually made based on the work it self how hard or tedious it might be.

I'm actually work in the construction company some years ago and this was exactly the trip that they try to work on me but I had to refuse because I know they are going to end up cheating me without paying me very well.

There are so many construction companies in my country and it also comes with different kind of payment for those that works in those companies. But I believe that an average worker in most of the construction companies here earn at least $17 per hour.
$17 per hour is actually a lot of money but it is worth it because construction workers do a lot of work. I think it also depends on the kind of company they are working for because there are some that pays more money.

We have different type of construction workers and jobs , so the job will determine the amount of money you can earn on daily basis , the least amount you can earn as a construction workers here is $6 and above daily .

$17 per hour is actually a lot of money but it is worth it because construction workers do a lot of work. I think it also depends on the kind of company they are working for because there are some that pays more money.
if i see a construction site that pays $17 per hour in my country, then i would put a pause to whatever i am doing and go into it as i know it is very profitable than what i am currently doing.

Actually it depends on the kind of country you are and also the kind of construction company you worked with. either the private or public companies.

Sometimes people in the private companies, earned more than others in the public sector.

if i see a construction site that pays $17 per hour in my country, then i would put a pause to whatever i am doing and go into it as i know it is very profitable than what i am currently doing.
It actually depends on the amount of income being paid in the particular country. There are countries where $17 per hour is not really a whole lot of money for such a work. There are countries where it is a whole lot.

Over here in my area, there is no specific amount, it mainly depends on how much was agreed between the constructor and the owner of the building or project. And this decision is usually made based on the work it self how hard or tedious it might be.
You're right, one factors in determining the amount a construction worker will collect is how tedious the work is. I once wanted to work at building construction site and when I get there, I notice the house is stories building. I just go back home.

You're right, one factors in determining the amount a construction worker will collect is how tedious the work is. I once wanted to work at building construction site and when I get there, I notice the house is stories building. I just go back home.
I think people who will be bold enough to work in that place will actually make a lot of money from it. When you work in storey building you will make more money from that because the owners usually bring in a lot of money.

I think people who will be bold enough to work in that place will actually make a lot of money from it. When you work in storey building you will make more money from that because the owners usually bring in a lot of money.
Stories building are big project that cost a lot money. This kind of construction require a lot of money and as a result those working as a construction worker are earning huge money. But the job is difficult than building ordinary house.

Stories building are big project that cost a lot money. This kind of construction require a lot of money and as a result those working as a construction worker are earning huge money. But the job is difficult than building ordinary house.
That's true, but that is the common type of building in this part of the world presently. Anybody that wants to build a house now always go for storey building because it is more profitable for them on the long run.

I think it depends on the kind of construction company the person is into.

Construction companies are into categories and also sometimes, it incomes may depends on your location and the strength of the currency in the international market.

It is not just about the money. Are you sure you can cope with the physical demands of that work? That work is for people that are naturally gifted with special strength to be able to do it.

It is not just about the money. Are you sure you can cope with the physical demands of that work? That work is for people that are naturally gifted with special strength to be able to do it.
That kind of work is only for people who have the physical strength to do so. It is actually not for everybody because it is really demanding. That is why only few people do such a work.

That kind of work is only for people who have the physical strength to do so. It is actually not for everybody because it is really demanding. That is why only few people do such a work.
The few people that I know doing that work use to take drugs everyday to relieve the body pains they suffer from doing that work. I personally can't try that kind of job.

The few people that I know doing that work use to take drugs everyday to relieve the body pains they suffer from doing that work. I personally can't try that kind of job.
Of course, anyone who does such kind of jobs must always be taking drugs regularly in order to relieve physical pains. It is actually not an easy work and only people who can endure will make money from it.

Of course, anyone who does such kind of jobs must always be taking drugs regularly in order to relieve physical pains. It is actually not an easy work and only people who can endure will make money from it.
Actually it's a kind of stressful work and sometimes they don't even earned much from the stress the get.

Their level of salary, depends on the motive of the company owner on their labour.

Actually it's a kind of stressful work and sometimes they don't even earned much from the stress the get.

Their level of salary, depends on the motive of the company owner on their labour.
it is one of the most stressful kinds of work you can ever get in the offline space but some people actually makes a lot of money from it. If you are able to get a very good contract from rich people they will pay a lot of money.

I really don't think it has much to do with endurance. Rather, it has everything to do with upbringing. If you were brought up in a hard way, you would find that job easy and vice versa.

In some cases it is not how tedious the work is but the level of skill you have , as you don't expect people that works on top of the roof to have the same money as laborers

Currently I can't really tell if not to asked first because sometimes it depends on the kind of company you worked with.

There are some construction companies that pays it workers very well while others don't.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back