What's new

How much salary does a construction worker receives in the country?

I would advise that you ask the price first before you decide to work for any company as what they might be offering can be totally different from what you have in mind

I really don't think it has much to do with endurance. Rather, it has everything to do with upbringing. If you were brought up in a hard way, you would find that job easy and vice versa.
There are people who started doing such kind of job from their younger age and when they grow they will not find it difficult again. I quite agree with you that it has to do with upbringing.

There are people who started doing such kind of job from their younger age and when they grow they will not find it difficult again. I quite agree with you that it has to do with upbringing.
this is so true as i believe the job has become part and parcel of them and when they grow old they have the skill and technique to scale through in the construction industry.

In my country Nigeria, the average construction worker salary is ₦1, 179,168 per year. Entry level construction positions start at ₦1,002,288 per year. Experienced senior construction worker position can get up to ₦1,356,036 per year.

Well I don't really know how much money it cost in my country, I'm going to make research to know the price, it's very important to know, it will help with a lot of things.

this is so true as i believe the job has become part and parcel of them and when they grow old they have the skill and technique to scale through in the construction industry.
Yeah, most of them are very much experienced in such a job and they can easily do it to be successful. They no longer find it very hard but they look at it as a hobby.

In my country Nigeria, the average construction worker salary is ₦1, 179,168 per year. Entry level construction positions start at ₦1,002,288 per year. Experienced senior construction worker position can get up to ₦1,356,036 per year.
This amount is paltry when you compare it to the workload this people carry out. If you split that money by a monthly basis, you would realize that the amount is not even enough for one to meet daily needs.

I think this depends on the kind of the work the person is doing, an also the skill set you are having, if you have a good skills set you can make good use of it to earn money.

I can't re tell exactly how much they should earn, or how much have they been earning simply because it depends on what kind of construction are they into and what status did the company have. either private or public.

This amount is paltry when you compare it to the workload this people carry out. If you split that money by a monthly basis, you would realize that the amount is not even enough for one to meet daily needs.
I think that is the average salary of construction workers like stated.
It doesn't mean that it is exactly the amount of money most of them make. It may be for those who are just getting started and do not get a lot of work.

I think that is the average salary of construction workers like stated.
It doesn't mean that it is exactly the amount of money most of them make. It may be for those who are just getting started and do not get a lot of work.
Even at the level of a beginner, it is still very unreasonable that a working adult can be paid such amount. How much is a standard accomodation for a year? This situation is very terrible.

Even at the level of a beginner, it is still very unreasonable that a working adult can be paid such amount. How much is a standard accomodation for a year? This situation is very terrible.
Well, I don't do such a job and I don't really know how they survive but it is not a good situation in my own perspective. I think most of those people have a lot of other things they do apart from construction works.

Well I don't really know how much a construction worker earns monthly, but I'm very sure if he/ she have a good skills set, you are going to earn a considerable amount of money.

Well I don't really know how much a construction worker earns monthly, but I'm very sure if he/ she have a good skills set, you are going to earn a considerable amount of money.
Construction work is mostly not about skills but being very energetic and powerful. People who do such works always build their muscles because it requires a lot of energy for you to be able to make reasonable amount of money from it.

$17 per hour is actually a lot of money but it is worth it because construction workers do a lot of work. I think it also depends on the kind of company they are working for because there are some that pays more money.

$17 per hour might be a really huge amount of money for some people, but not for some folks. It all depends on where you live and the level of inflation in your country also plays a role.

$17 per hour might be a really huge amount of money for some people, but not for some folks. It all depends on where you live and the level of inflation in your country also plays a role.
That is actually very true. There are some countries where $17 per hour may not be a lot of money but there are also some countries where it is reasonable amount of money. Construction workers usually require a lot of physical power to do such jobs.

The payment method in each country depends and the type of construction works also depend , if you are working for a local construction , then your payment should be around $4 - $7 daily but if its a cooperate construction works, myou get around $7 - $12 daily .

The level of experience in construction worker has would determine the amount he will receive as a wage. However, averagely, a construction worker would receive $20 per day.

In my country (Pakistan), there are many children who are working at mechanic shops, tea shops, etc. This is also one of the main reasons why the level of education and literacy is also quite low in here.

In my country (Pakistan), there are many children who are working at mechanic shops, tea shops, etc. This is also one of the main reasons why the level of education and literacy is also quite low in here.
Well, this is usually the case in some poor countries around the world. In this part of the world education is actually a necessity especially basic education. So most of them are not really illiterates.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back