What's new

How much salary does a construction worker receives in the country?

Construction workers in my country are not happy with the salaries they receive at the end of month as it might not be enough money to take care of their family and needs. Many are paid less than $100..
I can't imagine myself working on any job for any company where I'm being paid less than $100 in a month. I will not work for any company on a any kind of job they will pay me $300 every month. What am I supposed to do with that little amount of money as a monthly pay?

I can't imagine myself working on any job for any company where I'm being paid less than $100 in a month. I will not work for any company on a any kind of job they will pay me $300 every month. What am I supposed to do with that little amount of money as a monthly pay?
There are people who look for such jobs because they do not have any alternative sources of income. In most civilized world workers are taken care very well through their welfare package..

There are people who look for such jobs because they do not have any alternative sources of income. In most civilized world workers are taken care very well through their welfare package..
I feel bad whenever workers are treated bad like they are not human beings because they are left with no better options available. How can any construction firm pay someone who worked for one month less than $100? This money won't solve 5% of anyone's problem.

I feel bad whenever workers are treated bad like they are not human beings because they are left with no better options available. How can any construction firm pay someone who worked for one month less than $100? This money won't solve 5% of anyone's problem.
Most times the society we find ourselves are responsible. Construction workers are the pivot of the company who determines how the structures are erected but they are not well paid and taken care of..

Right now I am going to find it very difficult to work as a construction worker because it is a work that is going to have me being fixated on doing a particular thing over a period of time and I'm not sure if whatever they are paying is going to be enough to take care of what I need money for. Also, it's not going to give me the freedom being a freelancer offers.

I may also find it really hard to work as a construction worker because right now I am focusing more on online money making sites such as paid forums. Moreover, I do not have much experience when it comes to working as a construction worker, so I may find it quite hard.

I may also find it really hard to work as a construction worker because right now I am focusing more on online money making sites such as paid forums. Moreover, I do not have much experience when it comes to working as a construction worker, so I may find it quite hard.
I can work as a supervisor in a construction company. It's the only job position I would take, everything else isn't on my radar because they require extra burning of energy to carry them out if the job is meant to be done in working site.

I can work as a supervisor in a construction company. It's the only job position I would take, everything else isn't on my radar because they require extra burning of energy to carry them out if the job is meant to be done in working site.
Working in the construction industry requires energy and strength. Even though they carry out difficult and stressful tasks, they still receive poor salary. Many of construction workers I know are paid less than $100 monthly..

When it comes to working as a construction company supervisor, there are many things that you may need top consider. You may need to look after and monitor the labour. The salary of a contractor/supervisor is much higher than an average construction worker in here, though.

When it comes to working as a construction company supervisor, there are many things that you may need top consider. You may need to look after and monitor the labour. The salary of a contractor/supervisor is much higher than an average construction worker in here, though.
It won't be too much to look after and monitor the labourers who are in active duty working for the construction company. I've been employed as a supervisor when I worked in a shopping mall. I know how to supervise and monitor labourers or workers.

Do you mean the labourer kind of construction workers? Well, if we're talking about them then I would say they receive about $5 for a day's job around here. Although I guess those in offices are paid more than the labourers.

Yeah, the bigger heads in the construction companies get paid well more than the labourers. The labourers are the one's who do all the job but they are the one's who are not paid well. I have done some work for them in the past when I was still a kid to make money. I was not paid well.

Yeah, the bigger heads in the construction companies get paid well more than the labourers. The labourers are the one's who do all the job but they are the one's who are not paid well. I have done some work for them in the past when I was still a kid to make money. I was not paid well.
That is so bad that the people who does all the difficult and stressful jobs are paid less while those who sit in the offices are paid more. This might be as a result of bad management handling the affairs of the company..

A construction worker in my country receives a daily wage of $10 to $15 . The amount to receive by the construction worker would depend on the activities or the job to perform and that is why the amount could vary sometimes. It is indeed a very good gesture.
Construction worker pay varies greatly depending on location, level of experience, and job function. For instance, in the United States, construction laborers often make $20 to $25 per hour, though this might vary depending on the location and the individual worker's talents.

That is so bad that the people who does all the difficult and stressful jobs are paid less while those who sit in the offices are paid more. This might be as a result of bad management handling the affairs of the company..

I have actually just come to realization that this is exactly how management is when it comes to work, so those people that occupy those high offices are usually the one that every other person below the management are working for and they are the one that gets the larger share of the money that has been made in the business.

It won't be too much to look after and monitor the labourers who are in active duty working for the construction company. I've been employed as a supervisor when I worked in a shopping mall. I know how to supervise and monitor labourers or workers.

I can understand that not all the people or employers have the time to monitor and look after the labour. This is the EXACT reason why many people hire contractors when it comes to monitoring the labours! This may help them in many ways.

Construction worker pay varies greatly depending on location, level of experience, and job function. For instance, in the United States, construction laborers often make $20 to $25 per hour, though this might vary depending on the location and the individual worker's talents.

You're very correct about that assessment about the location, level of experience, and job function of the construction worker playing a role in the amount of money they get paid by the hour. Also, the construction company they are working for also have a high say in how much they are paid too. A bigger company will most likely pay better.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back