What's new

How Much Money Have You Made And Withdrawn Posting On Bizdustry Forum?

This is what I am constantly looking for, even though I have already got attractive options, I am still looking for improvements. Like you and I hope others are improving their online earnings.
Attractive option is the best to earn money offline and online in order to earn a proper living. Without attractive option we can't earn enough.

Attractive option is the best to earn money offline and online in order to earn a proper living. Without attractive option we can't earn enough.
If it must be attractive to us, if it is not, there is no point in insisting, since the best way to be efficient on a site is to deliver our best. That's why I look for it insistently until I find the right one.

This is good still. There are some people who have never earned anything online and they always get suspicious of websites that are paying. This risk is really worth it.
there is no need for any newbie to panic here because bizdustry is one of the best site I have ever engage myself into and a lot of people here are also testifying everyday that they are actually the best, anyone can make money here as far as to obey the rules and regulation.

there is no need for any newbie to panic here because bizdustry is one of the best site I have ever engage myself into and a lot of people here are also testifying everyday that they are actually the best, anyone can make money here as far as to obey the rules and regulation.
Newbies always gets panicked every where. They don't know what is bizdustry and from when it is paying. We the old people are very satisfied with the admin as well as mods here.

It would be too early to sing praise though but I am loving it here. I have just completed my quota of 25 free posts and yet to earn anything barring that 50 points I received for signing in. But the way this forum posting is doing, I am sure, it will keep me engaged. Let me make it clear, I seldom post twice in any thread unless I have something worthwhile to add.
The good thing you have here in Bizdustry and in other forums, is that you can post in the same thread, clarify doubts, give your opinion on any post of other members. It is good that you add something worthwhile which is the should be, but still you can create conversations related to the topic.

I can't really recall the exact amount I have made from this platform but of course I have made reasonable amount of money. It is one of the best platforms in which you can make money in your free time.

Good to know that lots of us are happy working here. Nothing beats customer satisfaction and the admin of this site really understand that, so he always gives us the best.

I can't really recall the exact amount I have made from this platform but of course I have made reasonable amount of money. It is one of the best platforms in which you can make money in your free time.
Here you can earn in your free time and even take it like many, as a fixed income. With a good schedule and dedication, if you have no commitments you can reach $1.44 per day which is more than $40 per month.

Here you can earn in your free time and even take it like many, as a fixed income. With a good schedule and dedication, if you have no commitments you can reach $1.44 per day which is more than $40 per month.
Are you sure one can earn up to $1.4 here on bizdustry per day? All this while I only earn from 50 posts I make which is just $1. Was there any update?

If it must be attractive to us, if it is not, there is no point in insisting, since the best way to be efficient on a site is to deliver our best. That's why I look for it insistently until I find the right one.
Yes, the site must be attractive, satisfactory to us. Their is no way we can settle to the site when we aren't satisfied with its features. I'm here today cos it satisfied me.

I have joined last month but deeply regretted not able to spare time on the website as was busy with other things but now I have realized that I should have spent at least 30 minutes daily on the website. I am targeting to make at least $5 per month because of must schedule won't let me spend more time.

Yes, the site must be attractive, satisfactory to us. Their is no way we can settle to the site when we aren't satisfied with its features. I'm here today cos it satisfied me.
Yes, as we are, I love Bizdustry and it satisfies me in many ways. And it's a similar place that I'm looking for, in terms of my satisfaction even though it's not a PTP site. For now I have a few options present and hope to make the right decision.

I guess the admin forgot to edit it because with 50 posts per day, one can only earn $1 here on bizdustry. Any comments after the 50th one does not pay again.
I haven't really reached the number of publications, but I have read other users who have reached the maximum number of publications and have been credited the amount I described above. I didn't get the thread and clarification from @Alexander, but it's 70 or more. Have you tried it?

I haven't really reached the number of publications, but I have read other users who have reached the maximum number of publications and have been credited the amount I described above. I didn't get the thread and clarification from @Alexander, but it's 70 or more. Have you tried it?
I will try it out today and see what happens. I have always believe it is only $1 that one can earn so I have not been trying to see if it would be more than that.

Yes, the amount is capped at $1 a days which I think still good if you are an active poster. I have been using the forum for sometime and post normally 20 to 30 posts daily.

I will try it out today and see what happens. I have always believe it is only $1 that one can earn so I have not been trying to see if it would be more than that.

Long live bizdustry indeed and we all will keep on suporting the platform as much as we can anytime by making our usual and impactful contributions to this very platform of worth and class.

It looks like "Long Live Bizdustry" has now become a popular slogan among Bizdustrians! We are proud of being members of Bizdustry! We request the admin @Alexander to create one more site like Bizdustry where we can earn money! It would be a really great idea to have one more site like Bizdustry! Long Live Bizdustry! We Love Bizdustry!

Excellent, you can post any inconvenience here, although so far those who have tried have succeeded. But you can read in the link the amount to win, maybe it was a typo in the number of publications.

Good to know that lots of us are happy working here. Nothing beats customer satisfaction and the admin of this site really understand that, so he always gives us the best.
This is actually the best because most of the forum I come across are always difficult to make money but this one is one of the best, you really have to obey the rules and regulation here and everything will go on smoothly. I love bizdustry.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back