What's new

How Much Money Have You Made And Withdrawn Posting On Bizdustry Forum?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There is absolutely NO doubt that Bizdustry is the BEST forum right now on the internet. It is the highest paying forum right now and it also pay its members through cryptocurrencies. So please tell me about your success stories. How much money have you made and Withdrawn to your paypal or Crypto Wallet until now posting on Bizdustry Forums?

I have not been recording my earnings from Bizdustry but I guess I can check on it in my Paypal account. This reminds me of the December promo that posting rewards were doubled for comments and new thread. That was a nice Christmas gift that we received from Bizdustry that I hope would be repeated this coming December.

There was a time that I was constant on bizdustry forum. And then I loved and always want to stay online for many ours just reading some post and replying.
Apart from earning from every post. I do learn new things. Some post are useful that they solves some problems.
I only got paid once, because I have not been regular on the site. So far I have received $12 - $1 for withdrawal fee

I have been active in Bizdustry since last year (2020) November. Since then, I have earned and withdrawn a good amount of money here. Though I really don't know the exact amount. I will check my coimbase wallet for the history since that is where I have been receiving my earnings.

There was a time that I was constant on bizdustry forum. And then I loved and always want to stay online for many ours just reading some post and replying.
Apart from earning from every post. I do learn new things. Some post are useful that they solves some problems.
I only got paid once, because I have not been regular on the site. So far I have received $12 - $1 for withdrawal fee

I believe that you must still stay active on Bizdustry forum. The pay rates per post is 20 Biznotes and it is still good. I really hope that the admin will increase pay rates per post soon, and I hope that this great forum will flourish even more. I am earning a good amount of money on Bizdustry.

I have not been keeping records of my bizdustry earninngs at all, but I have bought a new phone using the money I earned here. This is to tell you I have earned so much money here.

I have been a consistent menber and contributor in bizdustry and have not yet do a withdrawal yet on the platform,but i am happy about the remark from members so far on this forum and the use of cryptocurency to pay users.

There is absolutely NO doubt that Bizdustry is the BEST forum right now on the internet. It is the highest paying forum right now and it also pay its members through cryptocurrencies. So please tell me about your success stories. How much money have you made and Withdrawn to your paypal or Crypto Wallet until now posting on Bizdustry Forums?
You have a good write up about bizdustry andnyoubare quite right, bizdustry remains the best forum site out there and has the highest amount of payment for their member in which you can earn $1.4 daily , i always withdraw $5 everyweek.

You have a good write up about bizdustry andnyoubare quite right, bizdustry remains the best forum site out there and has the highest amount of payment for their member in which you can earn $1.4 daily , i always withdraw $5 everyweek.
i am a new user here and i never tried to withdrawal my cash while i am coming on-site from time to time and it is really nice to read that we can make 5$ in a week if we work smoothly.

I don't have an exact total but I know it exceeds $150 in earnings on Bizdustry, this is a great forum, responsible and punctual. I will have to review my earnings to give an exact amount.

I have yet to earn $1.44 daily in here. However, I do manage to earn $1 daily here. It is a really tough job; however, I love to post on forum and earn money so this is something that I actually really do enjoy doing. I hope I will soon reach the $1.44 per day benchmark sooner.

I have yet to earn $1.44 daily in here. However, I do manage to earn $1 daily here. It is a really tough job; however, I love to post on forum and earn money so this is something that I actually really do enjoy doing. I hope I will soon reach the $1.44 per day benchmark sooner.
As long as you enjoy yourself, you can also learn a lot on the site, as you are probably already doing. It's a good way to earn, learn and interact with other members and this way you will enjoy more and the time will pass.

As long as you enjoy yourself, you can also learn a lot on the site, as you are probably already doing. It's a good way to earn, learn and interact with other members and this way you will enjoy more and the time will pass.

I have tried my best to reach the $1.44 maximum earning limit, and I will reach it soon. I also create more and more threads so people can respond to my posts and also earn. I advise members on this great forum to create more threads so that people can participate more. The terms and conditions of bizdustry also advise members to create more threads.

I have tried my best to reach the $1.44 maximum earning limit, and I will reach it soon. I also create more and more threads so people can respond to my posts and also earn. I advise members on this great forum to create more threads so that people can participate more. The terms and conditions of bizdustry also advise members to create more threads.
It is a very good idea, if you have the opportunity to create many threads it is good for all of us members. This way you will be able to interact more easily in your threads and achieve your goals within Bizdustry.

It is a very good idea, if you have the opportunity to create many threads it is good for all of us members. This way you will be able to interact more easily in your threads and achieve your goals within Bizdustry.

Yes, creating threads will benefit us all. I actually dedicate a portion of my day to bizdustry. I am planning to create threads during this time. This way, more and more people will interact with each other and members here will find threads to respond to. Fortunately, more and more people are indeed creating new threads and this is a really good sign. I think new threads are being created daily.

Yes, creating threads will benefit us all. I actually dedicate a portion of my day to bizdustry. I am planning to create threads during this time. This way, more and more people will interact with each other and members here will find threads to respond to. Fortunately, more and more people are indeed creating new threads and this is a really good sign. I think new threads are being created daily.
yes now, this forum site is growing and growing with lots of love and people are creating many threads daily to get interact with other users. we are learning many things here.

yes now, this forum site is growing and growing with lots of love and people are creating many threads daily to get interact with other users. we are learning many things here.

I also advise you to create more threads on daily basis. I also believe that almost all the members must create threads. Unfortunately, some of the members in here do not make more threads on daily basis. Whenever I get time, I do create new threads. It seems creation of new and new threads on daily basis will also improve the ranking of Bizdustry in search engines.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back