How Do You Make Money On YouTube?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
There are multiple ways to make money on youtube, some of the common methods are:
Adsense Ads
Affiliate Marketing
Sponsorships
Brand deals
Subscriptions, etc.
In my experience earning from adsnese ads is the easiest way to earn from youtube. Once you get approved, you will be earning from your videos as long as you receive traffic. It is really difficult to get affiliate sales, sponsorships, brand deals and subscriptions.
I will like to hear your personal experience?

It starts with creating interesting and creative content first. If you run a YouTube channel, you need to create quality content that draws people in. Promoting your YouTube is ideal. I don't think you can sign up and earn right away either. I believe that you need either your first 1000 views or your 1000th subscriber. Unless they changed it recently. It's not easy to make it on YouTube these days.

Once you get an audience, then it is ideal to get AdSense or other services going with it. But, you're also free to do promotions, giveaways and other things to draw more of an audience in.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back