What's new

How Much Money Have You Made And Withdrawn Posting On Bizdustry Forum?

I'm a new member...just signed up yesterday and so, I'm yet to earn. However, I'm hopeful I will earn well here judging from the positive reviews I've read about bizdustry.

Very good, that means that you have dedicated yourself to publishing constantly. I congratulate you because you are indeed new but you have advanced in earnings, I hope you continue enjoying Bizdustry and learning.
yes I am always trying to come every day to make at least 40 to 50 comments,i have a lot of other activities that have been taking most of my time that is why sometimes you may not actually see me here because of offline activities.

Though i have been new to the online business of earnings and have not had any prio experience with any paid site before,except from Bizdustry,and i have earn about $30 since i joined the forum and it has been rewarding so far expecially the area of knowledge aquisition.

Though i have been new to the online business of earnings and have not had any prio experience with any paid site before,except from Bizdustry,and i have earn about $30 since i joined the forum and it has been rewarding so far expecially the area of knowledge aquisition.
Earning up to $30 on bizdustry means you have been here do like 2months ,that means you are not new , i have been here for some months and i have earned up to like $55.

Ever since I started posting on bizdustry, I have made up $200 from posting on bizdustry site, it is a good post to earning site and it is very consistent.
Totally, on this platform I have reached approximately that amount. You must be constant and dedicated, but the most important thing is the quality of the topic or publication. No copy and paste and zero spam.

The earninng rates last year were higher than that of this year and I believe more people earned better last year than they are doing this year.

Yes during during the time in which the earning rate was higher I didn't have time to participate here so much and I didn't make money during that thing as much as I wanted, but i have been able to make up to $15 ever since I started posting in this our forums.

I'm a new member...just signed up yesterday and so, I'm yet to earn. However, I'm hopeful I will earn well here judging from the positive reviews I've read about bizdustry.
I have been earning money on bizdustry forum site for awhile now, at least i have been earning $5 consistently every week but lately I have not been consistence and I can't make the $5 everyweek landmark because of my offline commitments.

Although I am not entirely new at bizdustry I left it for some reasons and did not post for long time.But now I am willing to dedicate more time on it.So I have not withdraw any money yet.Also I am planning to use my refferal link to some of my friends that are intrestd to join bizdustry

That's my major reason for not doubting them at all. The level of CONSISTENCY-Never here is top notch and I don't feel reluctant to come and carry out my tasks at all

It's good to see you have been active in here for a long time. I create a few threads on Bizdustry every week. How many threads do you create in here in a week? I think we must create more threads in here. Creating threads will improve Bizdustry forum a lot and this will also help us to respond to replies on our thread. The forum rules also encourage members of Bizdustry to create more threads.

It's good to see you have been active in here for a long time. I create a few threads on Bizdustry every week. How many threads do you create in here in a week? I think we must create more threads in here. Creating threads will improve Bizdustry forum a lot and this will also help us to respond to replies on our thread. The forum rules also encourage members of Bizdustry to create more threads.
I would have love to create threads, but I am not very active so I don't have time to think and come up with threads that would encourage members to contribute.

That's true. We do hope they increase the pay too and soonest as well because they have really proven they can do it. They remain one of the outstanding platforms out there holding their grounds with their ethics
I believe that if they are going to increase in due course, as they improve and according to their benefits, we will also receive a percentage. We are working for it and giving everything of us to improve and maintain Bizdustry.

Since the moment I have started working on his forum called bizdustry, there was never a time I can say that they have never paid me when I requested payment. They have always come through with their payment

Its good to pay attention here, in order to learn, and put in practice. The best thing i do is spending time reading the posts that has meaning and suit my interest the most.
That's the attitude, I also take my time for it. Read analyze the right answers and put them into practice, this way we will advance to our goals. These are things that we should value from other members.
Lolz,I will not even talk about you because I know you were one of the first group of people that actually came into this our beloved community and I will not be surprised if you are just a millionaire because of the amount of money you have been making here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.lolz
It is true, although I really don't know when Bizdustry was founded, but it is true that when I arrived there were few members, over time it has progressed for the better, and here I am still here. Not millions, but it has been a great help to me. 🤣 🤣 (y)

Since the moment I have started working on his forum called bizdustry, there was never a time I can say that they have never paid me when I requested payment. They have always come through with their payment
This is why I don't think twice before referring friends who are interested to register. I already know that they value their reputation and would always work to improve it.

That's the attitude, I also take my time for it. Read analyze the right answers and put them into practice, this way we will advance to our goals. These are things that we should value from other members.

It is true, although I really don't know when Bizdustry was founded, but it is true that when I arrived there were few members, over time it has progressed for the better, and here I am still here. Not millions, but it has been a great help to me. 🤣 🤣 (y)
Bizdustry have been around maybe around September-october last year 2020. I joined from December ending last year too.

Bizdustry have been around maybe around September-october last year 2020. I joined from December ending last year too.
Yes, that's what I thought about the date, even though I have seen publications prior to these, that's why I have doubts about the time the platform has been working. But since I am here it has been a pleasure to enjoy it.

Welcome to Bizdustry. Bizdustry is a great forum. So please make sure you follow all the rules on this forum. I really hope you will enjoy posting in here and also love the community. Please make more threads in here because we need more threads to improve the Bizdustry forum. Creating new threads also give opportunity to other members to respond to your threads and you can also reply to them.

Yes, that's what I thought about the date, even though I have seen publications prior to these, that's why I have doubts about the time the platform has been working. But since I am here it has been a pleasure to enjoy it.
Yes, its a pleasure indeed being here at bizdustry. At least you've learned maybe life changing information about making money online.

Yes, its a pleasure indeed being here at bizdustry. At least you've learned maybe life changing information about making money online.
Yes, he has already changed it for me with its benefits in both knowledge and profit. This drives me to keep learning to improve every day in different ways, to generate profits and boost my research for such sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back