What's new

How Much Money Have You Made And Withdrawn Posting On Bizdustry Forum?

Yes, as we are, I love Bizdustry and it satisfies me in many ways. And it's a similar place that I'm looking for, in terms of my satisfaction even though it's not a PTP site. For now I have a few options present and hope to make the right decision.
I understand, such site is around which you're looking for in order to earn big. But it all depends on person recommending you for the gig.

I have not gain anything in this platform due to the fact that I was using different account and it was blocked because my brother open account with the same phone I was using despite the fact he didn't know the rules of the platform

There is absolutely NO doubt that Bizdustry is the BEST forum right now on the internet. It is the highest paying forum right now and it also pay its members through cryptocurrencies. So please tell me about your success stories. How much money have you made and Withdrawn to your paypal or Crypto Wallet until now posting on Bizdustry Forums?
I have made quite a few amount of dollars here back to the days when I was very consistent here. I think my earnings these days have been reduced due to my tight schedule and some other personal reasons

I have withdrawn so far $10 from Bizdustry and looking forward to learn and earn more in this wonderful forum. Without Bizdustry , my life would be not easy.

I understand, such site is around which you're looking for in order to earn big. But it all depends on person recommending you for the gig.
Yes, I have done several evaluations and have scheduled a few sites. I hope to get one of them right and complete my earnings projection. Although we are always looking for more profit, the time factor limits some opportunities.

I have withdrawn so far $10 from Bizdustry and looking forward to learn and earn more in this wonderful forum. Without Bizdustry , my life would be not easy.
That's really awsome earning. I recently cashed out only $5 and I am more than satisfied with my amount. I wish more luck to the tram behind the bizdustry, let's together we prosper.

Between all the forum sites all over the world , bizdustry is the only consistent forum sites that has been paying me for sometime now and i have made a withdrawal of about $60 there.

Yes, I have done several evaluations and have scheduled a few sites. I hope to get one of them right and complete my earnings projection. Although we are always looking for more profit, the time factor limits some opportunities.
We have dreams to earn better in our respective careers. In order to find that dream job is making a planned schedule consistently moving to find the right job with better pay rate.

I have not done much on bizdustry to my tight schedule. I haven't made any withdrawal from the platform but am planing to devote more time on bizdustry so I can make my first withdrawal from the platform.
You are definitely missing out not being active on this platform because on this platform I have made a lot of money just commenting and I will admonish you to take out some time in your busy schedule every day so at least make comment on this website.

We have dreams to earn better in our respective careers. In order to find that dream job is making a planned schedule consistently moving to find the right job with better pay rate.
In fact, I move my schedule on a daily basis to investigate new options to generate more profit. Since it is as you describe, chasing my dreams until I achieve them, what we are all doing online, looking to improve our earnings.

Between all the forum sites all over the world , bizdustry is the only consistent forum sites that has been paying me for sometime now and i have made a withdrawal of about $60 there.
Thats a substantial amount earned from this forum alone. It should have taken some months to earn $60. Yeah they are consistent and the admin is very friendly here.

Thats a substantial amount earned from this forum alone. It should have taken some months to earn $60. Yeah they are consistent and the admin is very friendly here.
It will need more than a month I guess. And even longer for me, As I am not that active in here. I have my offline job also which I need to do from 9-5.

It will need more than a month I guess. And even longer for me, As I am not that active in here. I have my offline job also which I need to do from 9-5.
Yeah managing both offline and online jobs is a tough job for anyone. I need around 5-6 months to earn total of $60 from a single forum , may it be bizdustry or bmf.

In fact, I move my schedule on a daily basis to investigate new options to generate more profit. Since it is as you describe, chasing my dreams until I achieve them, what we are all doing online, looking to improve our earnings.
Yes, we're all here to.improve our earnings overall. When you put the income you made offline to online type it will surely go high. Remember every penny is valuable. In the future i believe we'll find better earning option to work online.

Yes, we're all here to.improve our earnings overall. When you put the income you made offline to online type it will surely go high. Remember every penny is valuable. In the future i believe we'll find better earning option to work online.
That's right, by unifying my offline salary with my online earnings it is possible to live and cover basic needs. However, in order to have a capital to start a business or live comfortably, it is necessary to have a more profitable income.

Lolz,I will not even talk about you because I know you were one of the first group of people that actually came into this our beloved community and I will not be surprised if you are just a millionaire because of the amount of money you have been making here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.lolz
Ever since I started working with this site I have been able to make up soon $40 from withdrawal and payment from the site I love the side because it is reliable.

That's right, by unifying my offline salary with my online earnings it is possible to live and cover basic needs. However, in order to have a capital to start a business or live comfortably, it is necessary to have a more profitable income.
Okay, at least you've tackled the basic or primary things of life. You're earning a living as an average person, that's a course to glorify. With time you'll get your desire, you've shown that you're capable of that.

Okay, at least you've tackled the basic or primary things of life. You're earning a living as an average person, that's a course to glorify. With time you'll get your desire, you've shown that you're capable of that.
May your words speak truth! I hope to reach my goals sooner rather than later, yet I intend to stay here at Bizdustry despite my multiple commitments. I feel at home here, and it was the first platform to really reward my efforts.

It doesn't matter how much you will make here because the earning rate depends on your activating here.
but for me the most important is how much information will you benefit!

It doesn't matter how much you will make here because the earning rate depends on your activating here.
but for me the most important is how much information will you benefit!
Exactly. This is not an earning site. We only post here for interaction with others. The information we share is more valuable than the incentives we get.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back