What's new

How Much Money Have You Made And Withdrawn Posting On Bizdustry Forum?

I have withdrawn so far $10 from Bizdustry and looking forward to learn and earn more in this wonderful forum. Without Bizdustry , my life would be not easy.

Right now Bizdustry is my main source of income. Without Bizdustry, I would have been in serious trouble. I will soon be withdrawing this week and also in the first week of the next month and I really hope that Bizdustry will flourish even more and pay even more!

Ever since I started working with this site I have been able to make up soon $40 from withdrawal and payment from the site I love the side because it is reliable.
You're not the first person that is saying that this is one of the best sites and you're not even the second person that is saying it,we all know it is one of the best site you can easily make something everyday, that's nice that you have made up to that.

Right now Bizdustry is my main source of income. Without Bizdustry, I would have been in serious trouble. I will soon be withdrawing this week and also in the first week of the next month and I really hope that Bizdustry will flourish even more and pay even more!
Yeah everyone hopes for the same. I hope the admins get more revenue from ads and sponsorships so that this forum lasts forever , because the community is truly awesome here.

I never believed when I joined bizdustry that I could withdraw up to three times but the consistency in payments and reliability makes me to stay with bizdustry. I think, I have withdrawn up to five times now on bizdustry if I am not mistaken.

I never believed when I joined bizdustry that I could withdraw up to three times but the consistency in payments and reliability makes me to stay with bizdustry. I think, I have withdrawn up to five times now on bizdustry if I am not mistaken.
The admin of the forum is very active to solve the issue of the members. I have also requested for payment two times and both the time I was paid promptly. I am very much happy to be a part of this forum and I will try to contribute more to it.

I have really made alot of money from bizdustry, and this have saved me at moments when am in dare need of the money.it is indeed an exciting platform

May your words speak truth! I hope to reach my goals sooner rather than later, yet I intend to stay here at Bizdustry despite my multiple commitments. I feel at home here, and it was the first platform to really reward my efforts.
I see it we're in same shoes. Bizdustry rewarded my first earning online, that's why i never shifted attention from it, i love to be active here even when I'm feeling dizzy.

I think it should be over $60 now that I have earned in this platform since I started posting . This platform has I really been a good addition to my source of income.

I see it we're in same shoes. Bizdustry rewarded my first earning online, that's why i never shifted attention from it, i love to be active here even when I'm feeling dizzy.
Here I am showing how much I love Bizdustry, I had a pretty strong day offline. I'm coming in from the street and the first thing I do is log on to this site and try to catch up. I'm happy to do it and it pleases me despite my physical exhaustion.

Same with me. When I joined Bizdustry last year I was earning from 2 forums that turned scam so I was very observant. During that time the rewards were high for comments and new threads so the more that I was doubtful. Fortunately this forum was true to form that it really pays the members.

The admin of the forum is very active to solve the issue of the members. I have also requested for payment two times and both the time I was paid promptly. I am very much happy to be a part of this forum and I will try to contribute more to it.

This is why I really LOVE Bizdustry forum. It is literally the BEST forum on the internet and no forum is as great as Bizdustry. I just hope the admin will pay more but even right now I am much satisfied with what I am getting and I really thank the owner for allowing us to earn from this great platform. Long Live Bizdustry! Long Live @Alexander

I’m seeing so many comments from people and feel good that this is the right place to be because i just become a member of bizdustry about 2days ago and I’ve not make enough biz note that i can withdraw

I’m seeing so many comments from people and feel good that this is the right place to be because i just become a member of bizdustry about 2days ago and I’ve not make enough biz note that i can withdraw

I recommend you to stay active in here and also create more threads. After making enough post and earning at least 5,000 Biznotes, you will be able to withdraw money. Keep creating more threads and stay active in here daily. I really hope you will enjoy your stay in here.

Here I am showing how much I love Bizdustry, I had a pretty strong day offline. I'm coming in from the street and the first thing I do is log on to this site and try to catch up. I'm happy to do it and it pleases me despite my physical exhaustion.
Its nice that no matter your busy schedule you still find time to engage yourself here at bizdustry even when you feel exhausted. That's to say you're addicted towards learning how to make money and earning money as well.

Bizdustry is one of the best forums, actually. If you're interested in making money online and cultivating your mind, then you're in the right place. Just be active and share what's in your mind^^

You're simply correct what you said @Anis Boukezzoula. Here in Bizdustry we're free posting what's in our mind which is in line with whst the forum wants. I'm simply happy here learning and warning some incentive. I wish Bizdustry long time continuity.

Bizdustry is one of the best forums, actually. If you're interested in making money online and cultivating your mind, then you're in the right place. Just be active and share what's in your mind^^

Indeed, Bizdustry is the greatest forum. I have learned a lot of things in here and learned some new and innovative ways to make money in here and I really hope that I will learn more. We just need to share knowledge in here and also benefit others from our knowledge.

I joined bizdustry late last year but I was not that serious with it so I was not posting regularly which stopped me from much I am supposed to make. I was able to make and withdraw just 10000 Biz notes. I just got serious with it recently and I will get my second cashout soon.

I think i have made reasonable amount of money posting on this platform that's why I have been on it for sometime now, it's cool though.

Its nice that no matter your busy schedule you still find time to engage yourself here at bizdustry even when you feel exhausted. That's to say you're addicted towards learning how to make money and earning money as well.
Yes, I somehow find some time to keep up here on a daily basis. Yesterday I opened and closed the page, but then decided to start reading and posting. So far I at least make a minimum of 20 posts and I will continue.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back