What's new

How Much Money Have You Made And Withdrawn Posting On Bizdustry Forum?

Ever
I'm just starting to work on bizdustry and id also luke to hear from others concerning this.eve
Ever since I started on bizdustry I've earned up to $160 and successfully wtidrawn it. Bizdustry is one of the most reliable platforms I've ever worked with. The administration is quite perfect, friendly and has a listening ears. I wish I had the opportunity to join the VIP program.

I think I should have made close to $100 here, if not more than that if I keep track accurately. I haven't been consistent enough, that is why.

I think I should have made close to $100 here, if not more than that if I keep track accurately. I haven't been consistent enough, that is why.
Is it really that much? That is a big number, I had recently joined this site and only had withdrawn once. I hope to invest more time here.

That's the attitude, I also take my time for it. Read analyze the right answers and put them into practice, this way we will advance to our goals. These are things that we should value from other members.

It is true, although I really don't know when Bizdustry was founded, but it is true that when I arrived there were few members, over time it has progressed for the better, and here I am still here. Not millions, but it has been a great help to me. 🤣 🤣 (y)
Lolz,they really try not only with us but for a lot of people that have an opportunity to come across this beautiful community, when I came into this community people were not plenty as you said also, my earning has really helped a lot.

Lolz,they really try not only with us but for a lot of people that have an opportunity to come across this beautiful community, when I came into this community people were not plenty as you said also, my earning has really helped a lot.
That's right, the number of members has been increasing very well. And it's good for us because they bring new experiences about sites to generate income and clear doubts about scam sites. Every day we learn more on this platform!

Yes, that's what I thought about the date, even though I have seen publications prior to these, that's why I have doubts about the time the platform has been working. But since I am here it has been a pleasure to enjoy it.
I'm also not clear about when the website started. Members like @Heatman have 2018 as the year they joined even though I was thinking the site started last year.

Ever

Ever since I started on bizdustry I've earned up to $160 and successfully wtidrawn it. Bizdustry is one of the most reliable platforms I've ever worked with. The administration is quite perfect, friendly and has a listening ears. I wish I had the opportunity to join the VIP program.

Congratulations for earning $160 and I really wish all the members in here all the best! I would also encourage and advise you to create new threads in here as it is one of the most important factor of developing the SEO of Bizdustry. Creating threads is also encouraged by the admins in here.

Seriously I do not actually know why they are so jealous of bizdustry, I know of the founder of the beermoneyforum who was trying to paint bizdustry black and they they even threatening to hack the database of bizdustry, Alexander told him that the database and the security of bizdustry is strong, everything was posted here for us to stay away from beermoneyforum,ever since then i never visited beermoneyforum again.
They think that by blackmailing bizdustry and all it stands for, they will gain competitive advantage over the platform. They have only been successful in exposing their folly and what they truely stand for

They think that by blackmailing bizdustry and all it stands for, they will gain competitive advantage over the platform. They have only been successful in exposing their folly and what they truely stand for

Only a fool can threaten Bizdustry. We, being the devoted members of Bizdustry, always stand with Bizdustry and we will always support Bizdustry no matter what! We love Bizdustry and we love @Alexander . Long Live Bizdustry!!

Long live bizdustry indeed and we all will keep on suporting the platform as much as we can anytime by making our usual and impactful contributions to this very platform of worth and class.

I'm also not clear about when the website started. Members like @Heatman have 2018 as the year they joined even though I was thinking the site started last year.
Yes, I think it started as a test, and then disappeared to start definitively last year. Unless Bizdustry had previously merged with members like @Heatman on another platform, and when they joined here they kept their start year.

Yes, he has already changed it for me with its benefits in both knowledge and profit. This drives me to keep learning to improve every day in different ways, to generate profits and boost my research for such sites.
Good that you're learning and benefiting from the incentive too via your awesome contributions. Gradually we'll be learning what matters most in our online career, which is utilizing other options to make money online.

Good that you're learning and benefiting from the incentive too via your awesome contributions. Gradually we'll be learning what matters most in our online career, which is utilizing other options to make money online.
This is what I am constantly looking for, even though I have already got attractive options, I am still looking for improvements. Like you and I hope others are improving their online earnings.

Putting altogether my last withdrawal here I think I have been able to make up the $30 ever since I started commenting on this website, it is the best and a lot of people are enjoying the fruits of this community, I thank God for people who started earlier.

Putting altogether my last withdrawal here I think I have been able to make up the $30 ever since I started commenting on this website, it is the best and a lot of people are enjoying the fruits of this community, I thank God for people who started earlier.
This is good still. There are some people who have never earned anything online and they always get suspicious of websites that are paying. This risk is really worth it.

It would be too early to sing praise though but I am loving it here. I have just completed my quota of 25 free posts and yet to earn anything barring that 50 points I received for signing in. But the way this forum posting is doing, I am sure, it will keep me engaged. Let me make it clear, I seldom post twice in any thread unless I have something worthwhile to add.

It would be too early to sing praise though but I am loving it here. I have just completed my quota of 25 free posts and yet to earn anything barring that 50 points I received for signing in. But the way this forum posting is doing, I am sure, it will keep me engaged. Let me make it clear, I seldom post twice in any thread unless I have something worthwhile to add.
You should start earning by now since you have up to 25 posts, if it is not the case, then wait till your profile shows verified poster.

I'm still very new and haven't yet started earning but looking at the things and the awesome offers I feel I can make at least $10 a month or maybe $20 but that depends on how much free time I can afford for the website after fulfilling my other commitments but it feels great to see other users already made great progress on the website.

I had my first withdrawal around last month ending or so and since then i think i have had three withdrawals in total. So far i think i have earned up to $21 from bizdustry. Am hoping to earn more in the coming future.

I cannot give an accurate amount of money I made here because I have lost count of most of the my earning here, but even with that I have been able to make up to $60 ever since I started earning here, this is the best forums i know
Post automatically merged:

Seriously any site that actually stand against bizdustry I will never engage myself in the site again, there is one that Alexander Actually told us to stay away from and ever since then I've never bothered visiting the site again,
Post automatically merged:

That's right, the number of members has been increasing very well. And it's good for us because they bring new experiences about sites to generate income and clear doubts about scam sites. Every day we learn more on this platform!
I can confidently say that this is one of the best forums I have ever seen because I have learn a lot from the post and comment of people here,it also expose meet a lot of things I did not have an understanding about and will continue to enjoy these our beautiful community.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back